Customers Also Bought
- Deluxe security CCTV wireless 1/3 inch CMOS color video and audio camera. Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- 2.5 inch TFT color LCD 4 channels receiver. It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582, NTSC: 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Battery Performance: DC 5V ±5%, 700mAh
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Working Time: 4 hours
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414, CH2=2432, CH3=2450, CH4=2468 (MHz)
- Wireless camera, 380TV lines Sharp picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Screen: 2.5" TFT Color LCD
- Display Resolution: 480 x 234
- Active Area: 49.2(W) x 38.142(H) mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.1025(W) x 0.163(H) mm
- View Angle (U/D/L/R): 10/30/45 degree
- Brightness: 250cd/sq.m
- Contrast: 150:1
- Light Source: LED
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2:1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz~2,483 MHz, CH1=2,414 MHz, CH2=2,432 MHz, CHI=2,450 MHz, CH4=2,468 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: ±100 KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: <-55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: < -85 dBm
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC >6V 800 mA)
- Rechargeable Batteries: 4 x NI-MH AAA 850 mA
- Consumption Current: 400 mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10C~>50C/>14F~>122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~>85C/-40F>185F
- Operation Humidity: 85% RH
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with monotype colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in Colour, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal AV output jack, Earphone output jack, power input jack, AV in jack
- This unit uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- Wireless security system Camera and receiver for video surveillance monitoring. Affordable wireless surveillance solution for easy installation, include cameras can be installed indoor or outdoor, wherever you need to keep an eye on your family or property. Connect the receiver to your existing TV, VCR or Digital Video Recorder
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- Installation and set up were simple and easy
- Ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees
- Easily installation, plug and play just connect receiver to your TV or VCR, This system can be used to monitor and record video and audio in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Security CCTV 1/3"CMOS Color Camera
- 1 x 8.4 V 1300mA lithium Battery
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 9V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Charger for Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 92.39||USD$ 88.62||USD$ 84.85||USD$ 79.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How many cameras do I need?
This will depend on the size and layout of the area you wish to survey. On average, we recommend one camera per 1000 Sq. Ft.
- I need to record in a low-light area. How do I find the right camera?
By looking at the LUX in the product specifications, you can determine the ability of a camera to record in low light. LUX is a standardized measurement of a camera's sensitivity to light. The lower the number, the less light it will take to reproduce a clear image. So if you need to record in low light, you want to get the lowest number possible. Here抯 what you can expect from a camera with the following LUX levels: A camera that sees down to 1 LUX means it generally has the ability to see an image during early evening hours or just before dusk. A camera with a LUX level of .1 has the ability to see an image in a well lit parking lot, for example. A LUX rating of .05, gives the camera the ability to clearly view an image in a dimly lit area at night. A .05 image can usually enable a camera to actually see better than the human eye at night.
- Why should I care about camera resolution?
The higher the resolution number, the sharper the image will be. It is determined by the number of horizontal video lines (like 430 or 320 lines) that the camera needs in order to reproduce the desired image. Although resolution is important when considering which camera to purchase, the quality of the cameras components is more important.