Customers Also Bought
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal is AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV IN jack
- This Wireless CMOS Camera uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- Screen: 2.5" TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 480 x 234
- Active Area: 49.2(W) x 38.142(H)mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.1025(W) x 0.163(H)mm
- View Angle (U/D/L/R): 10/30/45 Degree (Min)
- Brightness: 250cd/sq.m
- Contrast: 150:1
- Light Source: LED
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2:1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz~2,483MHz, CH1=2,414 MHz;CH2=2,432MHz, CHI=2,450 MHz; CH4=2,468 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: ±100 KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: < -55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-85 dBm
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC>6V 800 mA)Rechargeable Batteries NI-MH AAA 850mA x 4pcs
- Consumption Current: 400mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10C~>50C/>14F~+122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~>85C/-40F~+185F
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- Imaging Sensor: CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 Degree
- LED: 30pcs
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux/ F2.0& 0Lux (IR ON)
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Night Vision Range: 15M
- Wire Length: 1.5m
- Open Distance: 100m
- Power Supply: AC-DC Adaptor (DC12V 500mA)
- Wireless camera: 380TV lines Sharp picture display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery in camera
- For at least 3 hours continuous working
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- The Wireless Security Camera System is with built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 2.5 inch TFT color LCD 4 channels 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver
- AC adapter for easy and convenient ot charge the Camera Receiver System
- The Wireless CMOS Camera is ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees
- The Wireless CMOS Camera features at least 3 hours continuous working
- Fix the Transmitter, using the RCA Video, the Audio signal cable connect the transmitter and the single original equipment (eg, Camera, VCD)
- Check the two machine on the suitable position, then inserting the power adapter
- The Transmitter's installation is nearly the same as the receiver's, just the receiver need to be connected with the display equipment
- Confirm that it's right to install the Transmitter and the Receiver in two places, you can open all the power switches and set the Transmitter and the Receiver as the same channel
- Observe the accepting effect, by adjusting the tact of the angle of the Transmitter and the Receiver' antenna until get the excellent Video and Audio effect, the installation is over
- If the original launch signal is one Audio channel, both of the Transmitter's Audio input and Receiver's Audio output should choose the same Audio channel, if the original launch is no Audio, the Audio line don't be connected
What is a CMOS Camera?
- Sensor Chip - When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Voltage - Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
- Monochrome or Color Configurations - CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete colors
How to Set Up CMOS Cameras to Stream Over the Internet:
If you do not want to shell out for a dedicated webcam, there is a chance you can use your digital CMOS-based camera as a webcam to stream, as long as it has a live preview option on the back of the camera. Setting up your digital camera to stream over the Internet as a webcam allows you use a webcam without paying for extra equipment.
- Download the camera software and install it. (See "References below.") Note that you may need to pay to use these programs.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable. Be sure to turn on the camera as well.
- Position the camera so that your full face can be seen on it. An ideal place is on or around your monitor, or someplace at eye level.
- Run the camera software. Follow the instructions on the program to make your camera work as a webcam.
- Run any software you normally would that can use a webcam. You should be able to select your camera as you could any webcam.
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult your manual. Some cameras can act as webcams without any adjustment other than connecting the camera to the computer. If your webcam allows this, follow the directions indicated. If not, proceed to Step 2.
- You may need to adjust the focus and distance of the webcam. While regular webcams typically automate their focus, regular cameras may not have this feature.
- If your camera does not recharge when connected to a USB cable, you will need to keep an eye on the camera's charge. Consider having an extra battery at the ready.
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Security CCTV CMOS Camera
- 1 x 3.7V 1300mA Lithium Battery
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Charger for Camera
- 1 x User's Manual in Chinese and English
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 80.50||USD$ 77.19||USD$ 73.87||USD$ 69.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.