Customers Also Bought
- Infrared LED smoke detector
- Unique optical sensing chamber
- This detector screen for easy cleaning
- Visible LED blinks in standby, latches on in alarm
- Field sensitivity metering of detector
- 9V alkaline battery operation
- Working Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz (Alternative)
- Power Supply: AC 220V
- Static Power: <1.3W
- Alarm Power: <1.7W
- Temperature: -10℃～45℃
- Humidity: 30%～90%
- Alarm Density: Natural gas: 10～25%LEL, LPG: 10～25%LEL, Civil Gas: 2～5%LEL
- Infrared LED smoke detector, visible LED blinks in standby, latches on in alarm
- Unique optical sensing chamber, field sensitivity metering of detector
How to Test Your Smoke Detector:
- Test your smoke detector once a month
- Press the test button on your detector and check that the device beeps or rings loudly
- Avoid lighting candles under the detector to see if the alarm goes off. Repeated use of smoke to activate detectors can cause them to fail when a real fire occurs
Tips & Warnings:
- If your detector runs on batteries, change them when you change your clocks - at the start and end of daylight-saving time
- If your smoke detector starts chirping or beeping off and on, it's time to change the batteries
- You may want to consider purchasing a combination smoke/carbon monoxide detector. These units cost more but are well worth it
- If a smoke detector goes off, you literally have seconds to respond. There is absolutely no time to gather possessions, pets and possibly even each other. Your best response is to leave your home immediately, gather at your prearranged meeting place and call 911 from a neighbor's home
- Avoid getting any paint or dust on your smoke detector
- Make sure the smoke detector you choose has been tested by an independent testing laboratory
- Replace all detectors after 10 years
- 1 x Smoke Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.62||USD$ 10.38||USD$ 10.14||USD$ 9.81||USD$ 9.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I get a smoke detector?
Smoke detectors can be bought at most home supply stores such as Home Depot, Walmart, and Lowes. A good smoke detector can be bought for as little as $8, a small price for the protection the offer your family.
- Do smoke detectors really work? Do they actually save lives?
Yes, they work! Approximately 20% of US homes are without working smoke detectors, but nearly half of all fire-related deaths occur in homes without smoke detectors. You do the math.
- How many smoke detectors do I need and where do I put them?
At the minimum, you need one smoke detector for each floor in your house placed at a central location. Don't forget the basement and attic - a fire can start anywhere. For the best level of coverage, you should have one in each bedroom and in each shared room, such as living rooms, family rooms, and play rooms.