Customers Also Bought
- Works with computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronics
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- The wireless vibration reminder & Four Key Remote Control set is easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
Wireless Vibration Reminder:
- Operating Frequency: 315MHZ/433MHZ
- Operating Voltage: DC1.5V (7 batteries 1)
- Operating Temperature: -30 ℃ ~ +60 ℃
- Current: 100mAh (vibration)
- Quiescent Current: 8.2mAh
- Vibration Frequency: 50 ~ 75HZ / sec
- Dimensions: 58 x 35 x 16mm / 2.28 x 1.38 x 0.63in
- The product design of advanced, reliable, and B is mainly used for two (or more) in inconvenient places speech, mutual remote control to remind each other, and make the appropriate action or behavior
- Because it is wireless remote control vibrating mode are not afraid of obstacles blocked, ensuring the effectiveness of information transmission and hidden, and is indispensable for special occasions communication tool
- Made of high quality material, the wireless vibration reminder is durable and reliable for long time use
- Operating Voltage: DC12V (23A/12V battery 1)
- Operating Current: 10mA
- Radiated Power: 10mw
- Modulation: ASK (AM)
- Transmission Frequency: 315, 430, 433 MHz (SAW frequency stabilization can be customized according to customer's special frequency points)
- Transmission Distance: 200M (Bare zone, the receiver sensitivity is negative 100dbm)
- Encoder Type: Fixed Code / rolling code / learning code
- Uses: Motorcycle, automobile anti-theft products, home security products, short-range wireless remote control products, industrial control products
- Features: Sleek, upscale look and feel
- Dimensions: 58 × 30 × 12mm / 2.28 x 1.18 x 0.47in
- With the four key remote control, easy and convenient to operate the wireless vibration reminder
- With keychain design, easy and convenient to take it with you
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control:
Simple wireless devices use various components to activate an infra-red signal that broadcasts to a receiver box, allowing the user to program the control. Basic wireless remote controls simply turn a device on or off. Components used in a wireless device can be found at most electronics outlets and hobby shops. Specialized retail establishments have pre-packaged kits that can be used by a beginner. At the very least, even experienced electronics enthusiasts use pre-made remote control boxes due to the simplicity of their design, including ergonomic support. The structure of the wireless remote control provides a builder with not only knowledge but the reasons a receiver can be controlled by the device
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver
- 1 x Wireless Vibration Reminder
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.74||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.64||USD$ 8.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.