- Silhouette: A-Line
- Embellishment: Applique
- Neckline: V Neck
- Train: Court
- Back: Zipper
- Shown Color: White
- Material: Satin
- Custom Time: 20 Business Days
- Unique design will make you more beautiful
- With special design, show your infinite charm
- Elegant bridal A line wedding dress is customized for you
- It fits for a summer garden wedding or yacht wedding
- The gown with modified sweetheart neckline, elegant bodice and back
- You and your lover will have a romantic wedding
- With this A line wedding dress, you will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- You can customize the wedding gown according to your size and preference
- This satin wedding dress can create an eye-catching visual effect when you are wearing it on your wedding ceremony
- The train of this v neck wedding dress is the court which is perfectly design for the wedding ceremony. And this a line wedding dress is characterized by the zipper design on the back which is easy and convenient to wear
- At the same time, the neckline of this v neck wedding dress is the V neck design which is quite stylish
- Moreover, this stylish and lovely v neck wedding dress is comfortable for wearing because of its high quality material
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- For customization, please allow about 15 business days to process your order
For Specially Tailor-made for Your Tailoring Service
! Dresses which are tailor-made CAN NOT be cancelled once you place order because we start to work on your dress as soon as we get your order. Any order information, including the fabric, color, size and style, can not be changed once you place the order. So, would you please make sure you provide correct information when you place the order? We thank you in advance for your understanding.
For Standard Tailoring Service
! All dresses of Standard Tailoring Service ordered from us can be cancelled or be changed within 48 hours since you place the order. Because we will work on the dresses in 48 hours. Would you please think it carefully before ordering? If you have any questions before order, please contact us. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Wedding Dress Base Styles
- There are several types of wedding dress styles.
lace back of wedding dress image by Paul Retherford from Fotolia.com Wedding dresses come in five basic silhouettes. A silhouette is the basic cut of a dress, and it helps to determine the mood and feel of a dress. Depending on your body shape, the setting of your wedding, and your personal style, the silhouette that you feel most comfortable in can be any of the five basic styles. You should try on gowns in all styles, to get the idea of how each looks and feels on your body.
- A simple A-line wedding dress
bride image by cherie from Fotolia.com The A-line dress is a versatile silhouette that features a fitted bodice to the waist, and a flowing skirt. The name "A-line" comes from the shape of the dress, which resembles the triangular outline of an upper case 'A'. This silhouette flatters most body types.
A princess cut A-line is a more dramatic variation on an A-line dress. Instead of a seamless flow from bust to hemline, a princess cut uses vertical panels from the neckline down to the hem of the dress. This particular cut creates an elongated and slimming silhouette, suitable for more petite or full-figured brides.
An empire-waisted dress is, by definition, a dress with a waistline that sits just below the bust. The skirt of the dress flows down from the waistline to the hem. There is very little structure to the skirt, giving it an almost ethereal look. Like the A-line style, the empire-waist dress is extremely versatile. This style is usually accompanied by a wide neckline and is easily modified with straps or sleeves, allowing for a number of options. This cut, too, works on most body types. The high waistline can mask a fuller bust, or emphasize a smaller one. The flowing skirt can flatter a fuller-figured bride as well.
A column or sheath silhouette is one of the simplest cuts for a wedding dress. A sheath dress is very fitted, with a narrow shape that flows straight down from the neckline to the hem of the dress. The shape often works best with light fabrics like silk, and due to its basic quality, can be altered with many different necklines and sleeves. A column dress flatters slimmer figures, as it hugs the body very tightly.
essayage final image by Magalice from Fotolia.com Also referred to as a traditional or Cinderella cut dress, a ball gown is the most classic of wedding dress bases. The silhouette couples a fitted bodice with a full skirt starting at the waist. The skirt has substantial structure, which makes it ideal for long trains in traditional and more formal weddings. The ball gown can be altered with a variety of different necklines, sleeve lengths, and fabrics, depending on preferences. This type of dress flatters all body shapes.
bride image by cherie from Fotolia.com The mermaid, trumpet, or fish silhouettes are the most fitted of the wedding dress cuts. The style is fitted from the neckline to the knee, and then flared out at the bottom to the hem. This silhouette is slim-fitting, and flatters taller, leaner body types. The mermaid style can accommodate most necklines and sleeve lengths.
How to Iron a Wedding Gown
- Check with the manufacturer of the dress or a sales associate at the store where you bought the gown to see what temperature setting you should use to iron the gown.
- Make sure you have a portable iron or a garment steamer on your wedding day. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to take an extension cord with you, just in case the cord on the iron isn't long enough to reach the entire gown.
- Hang the dress on a padded hanger.
- Try a small spot on the dress at first so you know you're using the right temperature setting and amount of pressure.
- Iron the gown from the top to the bottom. Have one of your bridesmaids hold the pieces being ironed while another works the iron.
- Work down the body of the gown first. Then iron the sleeves. If there is an underskirt, iron each layer on its own.
- End with ironing the hemline and the train if you have one.
- Don your wrinkle-free wedding gown.
Tips & Warnings
- Ask a bridesmaid or two to help you. This project will be a lot less stressful if you don't try and do it yourself.
- Don't push the iron down too hard. Let it slide gently along the dress and the steam will do the work for you.
How to Choose Perfect Bridesmaid Dresses?
- Do you have a big wedding ceremony, with bridesmaids of different shapes and sizes? You know that whenever you decide to invite bridesmaids, you should purchase proper gowns for them. The selected dresses are specially designed for the bridesmaids are known as bridesmaid dresses. It is not easy to choose a bridesmaid dress, because you have to consider many things, such as the price, color and style. Well, don't worry, I will tell you how to choose perfect bridesmaid dresses.
- The dresses you choose must echo the theme of your wedding ceremony. It means that the bridesmaid dress should have something in common with your bridal dress, such as the color and style. To some extent, it may highlight the theme. If the wedding dress is ball gown, a slinky bridesmaid dress is not suitable.
- Trying to let your bridesmaids choose their own style of dresses with same color, if you have more than one bridesmaids. It will perk up a wedding ceremony when each girl walks down the aisle in different style but same color. And they will happy that they can choose their own favorite styles. So, if you want to save time to do other things, just pick a color and then let your bridesmaid do the last things.
- Thinking about the season when your plan to choose appropriate bridesmaid dresses. Generally speaking, every season there are certain materials and colors of the bridesmaid dresses that show up in weddings. Satin and taffetas are beautiful for summer weddings, while velvets are elegant for winter weddings, and some gowns cross all seasons with their classic color.
- Choosing the comfortable dresses for your bridesmaids. It's known to all that wedding ceremony is a long and drawn-out affair. Your bridesmaids may feel very happy if you think of their comfort as well. At the same time, you should make sure that the dresses are durable, especially in summer. You don't want to see your bridesmaid's dress coming apart at the seams before your wedding is over.
- Well preparation and careful consideration, you'll choose perfect bridesmaid dresses to make your wedding more successful and memorable.