Customers Also Bought
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Hemline: Floor Length
- Material: Chiffon
- Custom Time: 10 Business Days
- You will be the most charming lady with this A-line chiffon bridesmaid dress
- One Shoulder design of the chiffon bridesmaid dress can make you out of ordinary
- Unique design A-line chiffon bridesmaid dress is an ideal choice for you
- The A-line floor length dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You will look like a princess for special occasions with this A line bridesmaid dress gown
- This soft and comfortable bridesmaid dress is perfect for other important parties and wedding
- You can customize the bridesmaid dress according to your size and preference
- One-Shoulder neckline design to the Bridesmaid dress can make you sexier
- Fashion and generous details makes this Bridesmaid dress distinctive and pretty
For Standard Tailoring Service
! All dresses of Standard Tailoring Service ordered from us can be cancelled or be changed within 48 hours since you place the order. Because we will work on the dresses in 48 hours. Would you please think it carefully before ordering? If you have any questions before order, please contact us. We thank you in advance for your understanding
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this floor length bridemaid dress
With this Sleeveless one shoulder Bridesmaid Dress you will be the most charming lady
One shoulder design of the empire bridesmaid dress can make you out of ordinary
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- For customization, please allow about 10 business days to process your order
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Choose Colors for Bridesmaids Dresses:
For many brides-to-be, it makes sense to simply choose a color for their bridesmaids dresses, rather than choose a particular dress (although these will likely come from the same designer). While this strategy places the choice of style with the bridesmaids themselves, the brides still usually choose the color
- Solicit your bridesmaids' opinions. Even though you will have to make the final decision (particularly if there are a lot of bridesmaids), it is a good idea to get at least a general idea from the bridesmaids. Are there colors they absolutely won't wear? It is better to have this information upfront than to suggest a deal-breaking color later on
- Consider the time of year and type of venue. The colors that make sense for a casual outdoor wedding in May will look ridiculous for a New Year's Eve, black-tie event. You should also consider the room in which you will be taking pictures, as well as your likely color scheme for the reception
- Find stores/lines/designers with dresses you like in the colors you are considering. Similarly, two dress colors might have the exact same name, but look different if they are made from a different material or by a different designer
- Try to see the color in person. Discerning color from a computer screen, if you are shopping online
- Request material swatches. Even better than seeing the dress is having swatches of the material to take home (this is also important if you can't go to the store or see the designer's work in person). Having the swatches also allows you to show them to other friends, as well as to the bridesmaids, and to see how the colors look in different lights
- Make your decision. You might solicit the bridesmaids' opinions one more time at this point, or simply decide yourself given the information you have gathered
How to Design Your Own Bridesmaid's Dresses:
Start with a consultation with the bride
- The bride is going to design all elements of the wedding party. She may have a very good idea of how she wants the design to look. Consult with her about colors, hem lengths and sleeve lengths. If you are a bride yourself use your own ideas about design and incorporate them into the design
Bridemaid's Choose a fabric for the dresses
- The fabric should compliment the dress in question. A thicker fabric such as velvet is more appropriate for a winter or late fall wedding. A thinner fabric should as satin is more appropriate for a spring or summer wedding
Consider the length of the dress
- A traditional length for a bridesmaid dress is to mid calve or lower. Longer lengths can compliment a bride's dress. Longer lengths are also more appropriate for a more formal wedding. A shorter dress works well if you are holding the wedding in afternoon or morning
Decide on neckline
- Necklines that reveal cleavage are more appropriate for more modern and contemporary weddings. More discrete necklines, those that cover up the neck, may more appropriate for a more traditional wedding day.
Decide on the sleeves
- You can go sleeveless for a more youthful look or have a long sleeved look for a more demure overall effect. Sleeves should compliment the overall design. Consider cap sleeves, leg of mutton sleeves or elbow length sleeves if possible
Figure out the color you like
- Color is an important aspect of any wedding. Chose colors that will compliment the overall theme that you have chosen. Colors should be easily seen as your bridesmaids walk down the aisle in their dresses. Consider bright colors for a winter wedding and pastels for a more summery look.
Have the dress made
- You can make it yourself if you are skilled seamstress. If you haven't touched a sewing machine since junior high school work with a bridal shop to create the right finished dress. All dresses should be finished with great attention to detail such as beads, lace and flowers. All dresses should also be fitted properly
How to Pick a Beautiful Bridesmaid Gown:
- Keep in mind that you will be pulling out the pictures of this event for your children, grandchildren and other relatives to see. In as little as 5 years, you'll notice the changes in style. Think hard about whether having your attendants wear pumpkin-colored gowns against a yellow background is going overboard with your autumn-themed wedding
- Avoid gowns that chase the latest trend or bear hallmarks of the decade. The '80s spelled "big": big sleeves, big collars, big skirts, big accessories, big hair. The '70s saw lots of floppy hats with flowers. Both looks dated very quickly
- Stay away from dresses with too many add-ons or overdone features, like sequin stripes, bustles, feathers that cover more than one part of the dress, over-puffed sleeves, excessive trains or outsized bows
- Don't make it worse by adding bad accessories to the outfit. Save bonnets, outrageous headpieces and feathered gloves for the theater
- Realize that, the simpler the gown is, the better it usually looks. Go for dresses that have classic cuts, such as A-line or empire-waisted designs. You can always dress it up with accessories like gloves, scarves or jewelry (but not too much) if you think it looks too plain
- Consider choosing a cocktail dress instead of a formal gown. No one will be able to tell the difference, since most bridesmaids' gowns look like cocktail attire anyway. And the dress will actually stand another chance of being worn again
- When you make your decision, bring along a friend or relative who is not in the bridal party, to render her opinion. Your bridesmaids may not want to risk offending you by saying they hate the gown. Pick someone who isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks, and try not to take it personally
- 1 x Bridesmaid Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.90||USD$ 50.26||USD$ 47.63||USD$ 44.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.