Customers Also Bought
- Rechargeable Times: Up to 1000 times
- Output: DC 2.4V 400MAH
- 9V DC30mA
- AA 200mA*2 AA200mA*4
- AAA100mA*2 AAA100mA*4
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 150mA Max
- High performance, especially if high discharge currents are required (like in Digital cameras) cheap in use, because they can be recharged many times
- This Ni-MH Battery Charger can also handle most battery sizes. This rechargeable battery charger is a great way to power and recharge. Ultra small and ready to use
How to Make a AA Battery Charger:
- Rechargeable AA batteries are an increasingly common product and are useful for someone who uses a lot of batteries in such devices as portable audio players, cameras, flashlights and battery-powered toys. Here's a design for a battery charger that can be made out of simple materials and only costs a few dollars in parts. You can use it to charge your AA batteries or nearly any other type or rechargeable battery as well
- Cut three lengths of wire. Cut two pieces that are six inches long, and one single piece that is 10 inches long. Once you've cut the wire to length, strip the insulation from the ends of the wire so that each end of each wire has about one to one and a half inches of bare wire exposed
- Take the wire lead from the silicon diode (See "Resources" below) and wrap it around one of the screw connections on the bottom of the light bulb base. Tighten the screw connection with a screwdriver. Take one of the 6-inch wires and wrap one of the bare ends around the second wire lead of the diode. Wrap electrical tape around the joint
- Twist together the bare end of the other 6-inch wire to one of the leads of the electric plug. Cover the joint with electrical tape. Wrap the other end of the 6-inch wire to the second screw connector on the bottom of the light bulb base and tighten with a screwdriver
- Twist together an end of the 10-inch wire and the other lead of the plug. Wrap the joint with electrical tape to cover the bare wires
- Put the light bulb base onto the piece of wood and fasten down with wood screws. Screw a 60-watt bulb into the light bulb base
- To charge your AA battery, tape the two bare wires of the charger onto the battery's ends -- one to the negative, and one to the positive. This should be the wire connected to the light bulb, not the electrical plug. Plug the charger's electrical plug into a wall socket. The charger works slowly, so allow it to operate for two to four hours and then check the charge of your battery by putting it in your device and testing it
How Does a Battery Charger Work?
- Recharging 101 - Batteries work because of the electrochemistry between an anode/negative terminal and a cathode/positive terminal. Some battery chemistries have the property of being chargeable, so that when electrical current is fed into them, the electrochemical discharge reaction reverses itself and the battery "recharges." Only some batteries have the chemistry and construction features that all them to be charged. Also, due to varying battery designs and chemistry, a given battery can only handle a certain voltage or amount of current. For example, the current fed into a lead-acid car battery would be very different from that of a lithium ion mobile phone battery
- Simple Chargers - The most common type of charging device is the simple charger. Drawing electric current from a wall outlet, this provides either a constant voltage or constant current and will continue to feed it into the battery until unplugged. Usually a transformer of some kind is involved to convert the voltage. For example, North American wall outlets work on the 110-volt standard, which is inappropriate if directly applied to a 12-volt battery. Most charging devices work on this model. They are cheap, but because they never stop feeding in electricity at a set rate and do not stop until unplugged from their power source, they can damage batteries with overcharging if left unattended
- Trickle Charging - Trickle charging is a variant of the simple charger in that it puts out a constant flow of electricity but at a very low rate. That rate is set to match the particular battery's decay or self-discharge rate. When the battery is completely recharged, the charging therefore continues only at the rate necessary to keep the battery charged and no more. This prevents overcharging and, therefore, degradation or damage to the battery, but makes the charging process very slow.
- USB Charging - The USB bus on a computer is standardized with a 5-volt power output. Therefore, many computer accessories are designed to use USB outlets for battery charging. Excepting that it uses electricity drawn from a computer instead of directly from a wall outlet, it is similar to other charging methods.
- Intelligent Charging - These chargers monitor either the time spent recharging, the temperature of the battery or the battery's voltage to determine when to autonomously terminate charging. This protects batteries from damage or degradation due to overcharging. Intelligent charging is becoming a popular charging feature for devices that use lithium ion batteries, as these are relatively expensive and suffer more degradation from overcharging than some other battery types
- 1 x Ni-MH/Ni-CAD AA/AAA/9V Rechargeable Battery Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.26||USD$ 6.87||USD$ 6.52||USD$ 6.20||USD$ 5.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.