Panasonic 14 Mega Pixels, 1/2.3 inch CCD
Digital: Up to 5X(Preview) / Up to 12X(Playback)
f = 4.8 ( W ) ~ 19.2 ( T ) mm
F= 2.9 (W) ~ 6.5 (T)
(f=27~108mm, 35mm equivalent)
Normal: W=10cm ~ Infinity ; T=60cm ~ Infinity
Super Macro 5cm
2.7" LCD 230k pixels
14M (4320 x 3240) / 3:2 (4320 x 2880) / 8M (3264 x 2448) / 5M (2592 x 1944) / 3M (2048 x 1536) / 16:9 (1920 x1080) / VGA (640 x 480)
HD 720p (1280 x 720) / VGA (640 x 480) / QVGA (320 x 240)
30 fps, Continuous recording with sound
Auto 1/2000 ~ 1 sec. (Fireworks 2 sec.; Night Scene 1/2000 ~ 15 sec.)
Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent H / Fluorescent L / Customer
-2.0 ~ +2.0 EV (0.3EV / step)
Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 (3M or lower)
Auto Flash, Red-eye Reduction, Force On, Slow Sync, Force Off
Off / 10 sec. / 2 sec. / Double / Burst / Speedy Burst
CIPA approx 200
Built-in Approx. 43 MB
SD( Up to 4GB)/SDHC(Up to 32GB)/SDXC (Up to 64GB)
Still Image: JPEG (EXIF 2.2 compatible)
DCF compatible; Video: MJPEG; Audio: WAV
94.1 x63.5 x30.2 mm
117g ( w/o battery & SD card)
Digital output: USB 2.0 compatible
Great results without the fuss
A 14-megapixel sensor, wide-angle large-aperture lens with 4x optical zoom, powerful macro, and 2.7" LCD screen make great photos easy whatever the subject, even panoramic views or extreme close-ups.
Vintage looks, luxurious feel
With a front panel crafted to evoke leather's look and feel, the AC100's appearance is equal parts fun and flair, while the textured material provides a surer grip.
Panorama photography made easy
Follow the visual guide to capture splendid landscapes or large group shots with the Panorama Mode! After you take three adjacent shots, the AC100 will auto-stitch them to create one seamless picture!
Advanced smart scene
AC100 can automatically detect 12 different scenes, saving you the trouble of manually switching modes.
More Functions, More Fun
HDR Web Auction ISO 3200 Speedy Burst Seif/Love Portrait Auto Brightness LCD Fisheye 720p Movie Recording
How to Transfer Photos From a Digital Camera:
It is not technically difficult to transfer photos from a digital camera to a computer, but the process can be confusing. One of the easiest ways to help you navigate through the process is to use Windows instead of the software that came with your computer, according to Chris' Camera Center
- Turn your computer off and connect it to your computer. Use a USB cable or remove the memory stick from the camera and insert it into a card reader connected to the computer
- Turn your camera on if using the USB cord method
- Click "Start" and then "Computer." You should see a removable disk icon representing your camera. Double-click this drive to open it
- Double-click the DCIM folder to view its contents. DCIM stands for "digital camera images
- Click in the DCIM folder window and press "Ctrl"+"A" on your keyboard to select all of the files. Press "Ctrl"+"C" to copy all of the files
- Click the "Start" button and then click "Pictures" to open your pictures folder
- Click the "New Folder" button toward the top of the screen and name the folder where you will paste the pictures from your camera
- Double-click the new folder to open it. Click inside the folder and press "Ctrl"+"V" to paste in the pictures from your camera. Depending on the number of pictures you're downloading, this process may take a few minutes
- Disconnect your camera or memory card from your computer
How to Operate a Digital Camera:
It is actually pretty difficult to delete a photo on your camera accidentally. What follows here is a simple overview that can get you on your way to operate your digital camera
- Power on your camera and look at the back of your digital camera. There are several buttons. Locate the menu button, a delete button and a mode button
- Locate and push the arrow buttons on your digital camera to explore how they function. Some scroll through pictures and play them back for you, while others will make more menus appear on your screen
- Find a photo you wish to delete on your digital camera. When you are absolutely sure you have the correct photo, push your "Delete" button.
- A confirmation message will appear to reduce the possibility you will accidentally delete a photo. Ensure you do not select "Delete all" on this menu
- Explore the playback mode. This mode offers choices such as a slideshow or thumbnail view while the top button can offer frames. If you have a zoom, you can also click this button to zoom in on a digital photo. This will not affect the printout of the picture
- Pushing the menu button will give you a variety of choices such as recording, setup and other functions. Push the right button to advance and down button to select. Scroll to exit to leave the menu or just click "Menu" again. Be sure the proper boxes are checked, especially for features like anti-shake or red-eye reduction
- Push and hold a round button located on top of your digital camera for up to eight seconds to take a digital photo. Repeat a few times until you adjust for lighting, distance and activity level
- Ensure your batteries are charged or that you have fresh batteries if you are using disposable AA batteries, as these will be quickly used up. The battery meter is found on your view screen to the left or on the top of the readout. You may wish to use rechargeable AA or AAA batteries
- Push gently, grasp with thumb and forefinger to remove your memory card. Insert into a reader or printer for download onto your computer. It is acceptable to use more than one memory card, in fact, it is a good idea. If you are going on vacation, bring along at least two memory cards, a charger or an ample supply of batteries
- Charge your battery in its cradle or using the plugs provided, especially if you know you have an event coming
- To use your camera as a video camera, make this selection first on the menu. Depending on the manufacturer, you may have to turn the dial to a video camera or select the choice from an on-screen menu
- Add a special touch such as "night" or "scenery" photography by setting the dial to that setting or set it up in the screen menu ahead of time in your digital camera. (usually accessed by pushing "Menu")
- Understand that the number of pictures you can take varies with your memory card. This information is often displayed in the screen when you are about to take a photo. Keep in mind video takes much more space photos alone
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x CD
- 2 x Batteries
General Brand BENQ Series AC100 Spec Condition NEW Type Cameras Interface Digital output: USB 2.0 compatible Image Sensor Panasonic 14 Mega Pixels, 1/2.3 inch CCD Resolution 14M (4320 x 3240) / 3:2 (4320 x 2880) / 8M (3264 x 2448) / 5M (2592 x 1944) / 3M (2048 x 1536) / 16:9 (1920 x1080) / VGA (640 x 480) Shutter Speed Auto 1/2000 ~ 1 sec. (Fireworks 2 sec.; Night Scene 1/2000 ~ 15 sec.) Optical Zoom 4X Digital Zoom Up to 5X(Preview) / Up to 12X(Playback) White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent H / Fluorescent L / Customer Power Source Battery Type AA battery Features Features A 14-megapixel sensor, wide-angle large-aperture lens with 4x optical zoom, powerful macro, and 2.7” LCD screen make great photos easy whatever the subject, even panoramic views or extreme close-ups
With a front panel crafted to evoke leather’s look and feel, the AC100‘s appearance is equal parts fun and flair, while the textured material provides a surer grip
Follow the visual guide to capture splendid landscapes or large group shots with the Panorama Mode! After you take three adjacent shots, the AC100 will auto-stitch them to create one seamless picture
AC100 can automatically detect 12 different scenes, saving you the trouble of manually switching modes
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camera
1 x USB cable
1 x Hand Strap
2 x Batteries
1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 105.68||S$ 102.81||S$ 100.09||S$ 97.51||S$ 95.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.