Customers Also Bought
Spec Screen Size 8 inch OS Android 2.3 Hard Drive Capacity 8G Price $150～$199.99 Brand Name ACHO CPU Single Core
C903 8" Android 2.3 Capacitive Screen Tablet PC 3D GameACHO C903,make you could not tear yourself away !;
Acho C903 is configured with RK2918 CPU, integrated Android 2.3 operating system, equipped with 8-inch high definition capacitive multi-touch LCD screen and built-in Wi-Fi wireless module, does well in high definition display and allows you fully enjoy the wonderful network world.
The other highlight of the Touch Screen Tablet PC is its stylish appearance! The workmanship of this Tablet PC gets the high grade. Feature smooth streamline design, elegant and decent, the Tablet PC will surely attract your eyeballs at the first look!
Uses Google Android 2.3 operating system to provide you a lot of entertainments.
Supports 1080P HDMI video output, making you watch HD movies at home.
Supports MP3,WMA,APE,FLAC,AAC,OGG,WAV and so on.It can last 15 hours for music with large battery capacity.
Supports 3D games,enjoy yourself to play the games.
Support Aldiko,Adobe Reader reader, support PDF,TXT,EPUB etc.
Easy to operate on the 8" capacitive touch screen.Supports Wi-Fi and Flash 10.0, allows you to enjoy the flash online video after connecting the internet with Wi-Fi.
Android2.3, Flash 10.0
Supported Audio Format
MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP
Supported Video Format
MP4, FLV, RMVB, RM, 3GP, AVI, MOV
Supported Picture Format
JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Supported File Format
PDF, TXT, CHM, DOC, XLS, PPT
Display Diagonal Size
Capacitive touch screen
Type of Display
Supports 1080P video output
Storage and Expansion
Hard Drive Type
Hard Drive Capacity
Up to Max.32GB
Battery & Power
Built-in 1300mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
Power Device Type
USB Device 2.0 (Mini Port)
1 x USB Device 2.0
TF Card Slot
1 x TF Card Slot
1 x 3.5mm Port
Mini HDMI Port
1 x Mini HDMI Port
1 x DC Jack
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
Supports for External 3G
RJ-45 port x 1
Supports Google, English and Chinese handwriting input methods
English, Dansk, Deutch, Espanol, Francais, Hebrew, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk Bolmal, Polski, Portugues, Svenska, Tieng Viet, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Product Details (without package and accessories)
20 x 16 x 1 cm
Capacitive Touch Screen
A capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator such as glass, coated with a transparent conductor (mostly indium tin oxide). As the human body is also a conductor, touching the surface of the screen results in a distortion of the body's electrostatic field, measurable as a change in capacitance. Unlike its resistive counterpart, capacitive touch screens must be touched by a human finger or some sort of conductive device being held by a human hand. The figure on the right from Electronic Design shows how does capacitive screens work. Examples of devices with capacitive touchscreens are the iPhone and the T-Mobile G1.
- Higher clarity display (up to 90% optical transparency)
- Supports multi-touch
- High touch resolution
- High sensitivity
- Needs a human finger to register input. It is not possible to use this screen wearing gloves
- Cannot be used in all weather scenarios
On touchscreen displays, multi-touch refers to the ability to simultaneously register three or more distinct positions of input touches. It is often used to describe other, more limited implementations, like Gesture-Enhanced Single-Touch, Dual-Touch or real Multi-Touch.
- The most popular form are mobile devices (iPhone, iPod Touch), touchtables (Microsoft Surface) and walls. Both touchtables and touch walls project an image through acrylic or glass, and then back-light the image with LEDs. When a finger or an object touches the surface, causing the light to scatter, the reflection is caught with sensors or cameras that send the data to software which dictates response to the touch, depending on the type of reflection measured. Touch surfaces can also be made pressure-sensitive by the addition of a pressure-sensitive coating that flexes differently depending on how firmly it is pressed, altering the reflection
- Handheld technologies use a panel that carries an electrical charge. When a finger touches the screen, the touch disrupts the panel's electrical field. The disruption is registered and sent to the software, which then initiates a response to the gesture
- In the past few years, several companies have released products that use multi-touch. In an attempt to make the expensive technology more accessible, hobbyists have also published methods of constructing DIY touchscreens
How to Program Apps for the Android
Google's new mobile handset operating system will bring the same revolutionary mobile application development for android that happened has evolved with iPhone and the iPhone app store. For the first time any Java developer can build and sell Android apps and make money with Android application development. While the Droid apps are programmed in JAVE, if you are already a programmer in any programming language you should be able to build on the Android platform with Android software to create Android applications
- Use the Google Android Developer Resources. The Android Developer guides have received high praise for their crisp explanations, tutorials and practice sessions. Start at the Android App Developer Resources website for both information and for tools. All tools downloads are available at this site
- Visit the Android Apps Market to do some research. Once you feel you can build an Android application, go to the Android Market to get an idea of the breadth of functionality that others have programmed that you can reassemble into your new mobile application. Also, spend some time on the tabs labeled, 'top paid' and 'top free'. This will give you an idea of where the consumer interest is for mobile applications. Are the highest downloads games? Or are the highest Android downloads geospatial applications with Google maps? Look at the broad categories and functions that people are downloading from the Android Market
- Build your first Android Application. The only way to do this is to start. With the tutorials and practice completed. With the developer environment downloaded and a simple first project identified. Start developing. If you need help, go to the Android Developers Blog but also look for Android Developer Communities that are springing up across the internet. There are a lot of people who are happy to share their experiences
- 1 x Tablet PC
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Head
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Data Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 89.94||£ 88.17||£ 86.40||£ 84.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.