Customers Also Bought
- The Singal Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument is an addicting instrument that can and will be taken everywhere
- Accurate intonation and low action for easy beginning play
- Sound, beauty and price were all blended together when this Singal Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument was created
- Surprise your favorite musician with this Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- The Best Acoustic Guitar makes an excellent gift idea
- This Cutaway Acoustic Guitar is a truly stunning piece of work
- The lightweight body makes Singal Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument easy to hold and play
- The high gloss finish gives this beautiful sounding guitar an elegant look as well
- Size: 101.6cm / 40in(L)
- Fret: 19
- Material: Matt Spruce(faceplate),Rosewood Matte(backboard & sideboard), Rosewood (fingerplate)
- 40inch 19 Fret Singal Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument
- The lightweight body makes it easy to hold and play
- Surface Singal Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument is an addicting instrument that can and will be taken everywhere
How to Tune an Acoustic Guitar:
- The pitch that a guitar string produces is extremely sensitive to changes in the environment, especially when using multiple tunings. A guitar must be tuned at least once before every playing session and more often with hard, aggressive playing
- Tune an acoustic guitar to itself. This method was commonly used before tuners were widely available and simply assumes that a string (usually the highest) is already in tune. Each string is fretted at the location that should produce the same pitch as the next highest string when unfretted
- Use the method given in Step 1 to tune a guitar to the standard EADGBE tuning. We assume that the high E string is already tuned correctly. Tune the B string so it has the same pitch at the fifth fret as the open E string does. Repeat this process for the rest of the strings being sure to use the fourth fret when tuning the G string to the open B string
- Employ a basic battery-powered tuner. This type of tuner is specifically designed for a particular guitar tuning sequence (usually EADGBE). Turn the tuner on and place it as close as possible to the sound hole. Play each open string in turn and tune the string until the indicator shows the string is in tune
- Obtain a chromatic tuner for alternate tunings. These tuners can tune to every note in the chromatic scale and do not require the guitar to use a specific tuning
- Play the harmonic at the 12th fret for increased accuracy in tuning. You can obtain a pure tone that is one octave above the fundamental note by plucking the open string while a finger is resting lightly against it
Electric Guitar Parts
There are three main sections zoomed in the picture; the Headstock, the Neck, and the Body. The headstock holds the Tuner Posts around which the strings are wrapped and terminated. The Tuners are knobs that increase or decrease the tension on the string wrapped around the tuner posts (tuning the sound made by the strings). Note that some electric guitars may have different looking tuners, and some may even have three tuner keys on opposite sides. Even though they may look different, they work in the same manner. The Nut guides the strings to the tuner posts and maintains the height of the strings
The length of the Neck depends on the scale of the guitar and the number of frets it has. The back of the neck could be "C" shaped, or "V" shaped (sideways < if you compare it to the letter C). The front of the neck is the Fingerboard or Fretboard, that contains the Frets embedded in notches along its surface. The Strings run down the neck over the frets. The height of the strings over the frets is called the Action; if the action is too high the strings are harder to press down, if the action is too low the strings may rattle against the frets muffling the notes. The neck usually has "dot" markers on the top and the side facing the player, showing the position of the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th (which has two dots), 15th, 17th, 19th, 21st, and 24th (which also has two dots) fret. Note that not all electric guitars have 24 frets. Those guitars that do have 24 frets will have smaller spacing between all the other frets, which is may make things a little difficult for large hands and fingers
The body of the electric guitar has one, two or three Pickups under the strings. These electro-magnetic coils "pickup" the vibration from the strings and send it to the amp. There are two varieties of pickups, single-coil and humbucker (dual-coil), and electric guitars have different combinations of these pickups in the three possible positions - closest to the neck, in the middle, and furthest from the neck. A Pickup Selector Switch allows you to choose which pickup will be active, some models even allow you to select combinations of pickups for unique sounds. The strings terminate in the Bridge, some versions also have a Whammy Bar to create Tremolo effects (by rapidly pushing the bar in and out, changing the angle of the bridge). Volume and Tone control knobs are also present on the body, allowing you (or him or her) to make minor changes to your guitars sound without having to fiddle with the amp. A Cable Connector allows you to connect a cable from your electric guitar to your amplifier or effects pedal
- 1 x Acoustic Guitar
- 1 x Guitar Bag
- 1 x Guitar Picks
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 173.59||USD$ 169.45||USD$ 165.32||USD$ 159.80||USD$ 159.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.