Customers Also Bought
- This classic acoustic guitar features accurate intonation and low action for easy beginning play
- Sound, beauty and price were all blended together when this blue acoustic guitar was created
- The lightweight body makes it easy to hold and play
- The high gloss finish gives this beautiful sounding folk acoustic guitar an elegant look as well
- The classic acoustic guitar is an addicting instrument that can and will be taken everywhere
- You will love this classic acoustic guitar
- Frets: 21
- Size: 104.1cm/41in(Length)
- Grace 41 Inch 21 Fret Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument
- Make it a great-sounding, great-playing first guitar for small hands
- This is an affordable, all-in-one solution to guitarists seeking a high quality instrument. Best choice for you
Acoustic Guitar History
The Acoustic guitar is essentially a descendant of the Classical guitar, which, in its current form, has been around for over 100 years. The main difference between the Classical and Acoustic guitars are that one is strung with nylon strings, while the other is strung with steel strings. Since the Acoustic guitar is strung with steel strings, it has a louder, brighter sound which is appealing to folk and blues players
Another difference between the Acoustic and Classical guitars is that the Acoustic guitar has a bigger body size, stronger structure, and a narrower neck than does the Classical guitar. The structure of the Acoustic guitar is stronger so that it can withstand the immense tension placed on it by the heavier steel strings
Acoustic-Electric guitars haven't been in existence for nearly the amount of time that their Acoustic counterparts have. These guitars, which have the ability to be both plugged into an amp and played unplugged, have been around for roughly 70 years
All about the Acoustic guitar
The bodies of cheap Acoustic guitars are typically made from laminated tonewood. More expensive Acoustics are made from higher cuts of solid spruce top wood on an Acoustic guitar, the material which the body is made from really matters, so those looking for a rich sound will want to choose a guitar with a body made from nicer wood such as spruce top wood
The neck of the acoustic guitar is usually made from maple, mahogany, or rosewood. However, some guitar necks are comprised of different woods. Yet again, the quality of wood does matter. Generally speaking, Acoustic guitars with necks made of a high quality maple or mahogany and bodies made with solid spruce top are quality guitars with great tone
The vibration of the strings is amplified by the soundhole of the guitar. This is where all sound that you hear comes from
If you look inside the soundhole of the acoustic guitar, you'll see the construction of the body. There are braces and linings, all essential to keeping the guitar intact and playable. X-bracing, a strong, durable bracing, is typically used on Acoustic guitars because it is heavy and strong enough to withstand the pressure of steel strings
On the body of the guitar, you'll find the bridge. This is where one end of the strings goes. The strings are inserted into the little holes and the bridge pegs hold them there
On the neck of the Acoustic guitar is the fretboard. Most fretboards on the Acoustic guitar are made of rosewood or ebony. More expensive Acoustic guitars have fretboards made of higher quality woods
The headstock of the Acoustic guitar features six tuning pegs (three on each side of the headstock) and six tuners (three on each side of the headstock). Good Acoustic guitars will have die-cast Grover tuners which usually stay in tune longer than other brands of tuners
Like their Electric counterparts, Acoustic guitars are tuned in the standard E A D G B E tuning. Most Acoustic guitars have six strings, while some have twelve. If you are curious as to the difference between the two, check out our article on "Twelve string vs. Six string"
The Acoustic guitar still remains a very popular instrument. It is used in virtually every style of music,rock, pop, country, blues, you name it. Acoustic guitars are wonderful instruments for both beginners and professionals
How to Play Acoustic Guitar:
- Pick the right guitar. Your guitar should be the right size (not too big) and should be set correctly for your skill level. A guitar with a good setting has strings that are not difficult to press down, so it won't hurt your fingers when you play
- Hold your guitar comfortably. Be able to use your left hand on the strings and your right hand to pluck or pick the strings
- Learn the scales. Get comfortable with the fingering of do, re, mi and so forth
- Look at chord patterns. Each chord has its own fingering. Practice putting all of your fingers in the right place for each chord and then strumming all of the strings to play that chord
- Play chord sequences. Most of your favorite songs have a series of chords. Learn how to play these along to the rhythm of the song, and you're all set to sing along
- Draw a fretboard diagram. This will help you identify each note and where it is on the fretboard
- Use your practice book to follow along with written music until you can play whole compositions. You can also use the book to find notes if you don't know where they are on the fretboard
- 1 x Acoustic Guitar
- 1 x Guitar Bag
- 1 x Guitar Strap
- 1 x Guitar Pick
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.40||USD$ 56.11||USD$ 54.83||USD$ 53.11||USD$ 53.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.