Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 105cm/41in(Length) Features Features Classic shape, medium weight, Guitar picks combine the traditional tone and feel, with beautiful and unique patterns
Guitar picks allows you to change pick gauge on the fly by changing the way you hold it
Features an easy-grip top that even the most aggressive of players can hold onto
Nice way to wrap a present
Packaging Package Included 1 x Guitar
1 x Guitar Bag
1 x Strap
1 x Plectrums
- Accurate intonation and low action for easy beginning play
- Sound, beauty and design were all blended together when this guitar was created
- Accurate intonation and low action make it a perfect first guitar for kids
- The high gloss white finish gives this beautiful sounding guitar an elegant look as well
- Makes an excellent gift idea
- A truly stunning piece of work
- Fret: 21
- Material: Maple
- Size: 105cm/41in(Length)
- 41in 21 Fret Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument
- A truly stunning piece of work
How to Tune an Acoustic Guitar:
- The pitch that a guitar string produces is extremely sensitive to changes in the environment, especially when using multiple tunings. A guitar must be tuned at least once before every playing session and more often with hard, aggressive playing
- Tune an acoustic guitar to itself. This method was commonly used before tuners were widely available and simply assumes that a string (usually the highest) is already in tune. Each string is fretted at the location that should produce the same pitch as the next highest string when unfretted
- Use the method given in Step 1 to tune a guitar to the standard EADGBE tuning. We assume that the high E string is already tuned correctly. Tune the B string so it has the same pitch at the fifth fret as the open E string does. Repeat this process for the rest of the strings being sure to use the fourth fret when tuning the G string to the open B string
- Employ a basic battery-powered tuner. This type of tuner is specifically designed for a particular guitar tuning sequence (usually EADGBE). Turn the tuner on and place it as close as possible to the sound hole. Play each open string in turn and tune the string until the indicator shows the string is in tune
- Obtain a chromatic tuner for alternate tunings. These tuners can tune to every note in the chromatic scale and do not require the guitar to use a specific tuning
- Play the harmonic at the 12th fret for increased accuracy in tuning. You can obtain a pure tone that is one octave above the fundamental note by plucking the open string while a finger is resting lightly against it
- 1 x Guitar
- 1 x Guitar Bag
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Plectrums
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 313.47||USD$ 305.31||USD$ 297.14||USD$ 286.25||USD$ 286.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.