Customers Also Bought
- Accurate intonation and low action for easy beginning play
- Sound, beauty and design were all blended together when this Wooden Guitar Music was created
- Accurate intonation and low action make it a perfect first guitar for kids
- The high gloss white finish gives this beautiful Guitar Music Instrument an elegant look as well
- Makes an excellent gift idea, a truly stunning piece of work
- Fret: 21
- Material: Maple
- Size: 101cm/40in(Length)
- 21 Fret Spruce Plate Acoustic Guitar Musical Instrument allows you to change pick gauge on the fly by changing the way you hold the pick
- Low action for easy beginning play. Wooden Guitar Music is the perfect solution for beginners who want to learn to play guitar
- 41in 21 Fret. Enjoy crystal-clear sound on the stage or in the studio with this Guitar Music Instrument
- Classic shape, heavy weight, these guitar picks combine the traditional tone and feel, with beautiful and unique patterns
How to Tune an Acoustic Guitar:
- The pitch that a guitar string produces is extremely sensitive to changes in the environment, especially when using multiple tunings. A guitar must be tuned at least once before every playing session and more often with hard, aggressive playing
- Tune an acoustic guitar to itself. This method was commonly used before tuners were widely available and simply assumes that a string (usually the highest) is already in tune. Each string is fretted at the location that should produce the same pitch as the next highest string when unfretted
- Use the method given in Step 1 to tune a guitar to the standard EADGBE tuning. We assume that the high E string is already tuned correctly. Tune the B string so it has the same pitch at the fifth fret as the open E string does. Repeat this process for the rest of the strings being sure to use the fourth fret when tuning the G string to the open B string
- Employ a basic battery-powered tuner. This type of tuner is specifically designed for a particular guitar tuning sequence (usually EADGBE). Turn the tuner on and place it as close as possible to the sound hole. Play each open string in turn and tune the string until the indicator shows the string is in tune
- Obtain a chromatic tuner for alternate tunings. These tuners can tune to every note in the chromatic scale and do not require the guitar to use a specific tuning
- Play the harmonic at the 12th fret for increased accuracy in tuning. You can obtain a pure tone that is one octave above the fundamental note by plucking the open string while a finger is resting lightly against it
Acoustic Guitar History:
The Acoustic guitar is essentially a descendant of the Classical guitar, which, in its current form, has been around for over 100 years. The main difference between the Classical and Acoustic guitars are that one is strung with nylon strings, while the other is strung with steel strings. Since the Acoustic guitar is strung with steel strings, it has a louder, brighter sound which is appealing to folk and blues players
Another difference between the Acoustic and Classical guitars is that the Acoustic guitar has a bigger body size, stronger structure, and a narrower neck than does the Classical guitar. The structure of the Acoustic guitar is stronger so that it can withstand the immense tension placed on it by the heavier steel strings
Acoustic-Electric guitars haven't been in existence for nearly the amount of time that their Acoustic counterparts have. These guitars, which have the ability to be both plugged into an amp and played unplugged, have been around for roughly 70 years
All about the Acoustic Guitar:
The bodies of cheap Acoustic guitars are typically made from laminated tonewood. More expensive Acoustics are made from higher cuts of solid spruce top wood on an Acoustic guitar, the material which the body is made from really matters, so those looking for a rich sound will want to choose a guitar with a body made from nicer wood such as spruce top wood
The neck of the acoustic guitar is usually made from maple, mahogany, or rosewood. However, some guitar necks are comprised of different woods. Yet again, the quality of wood does matter. Generally speaking, Acoustic guitars with necks made of a high quality maple or mahogany and bodies made with solid spruce top are quality guitars with great tone
The vibration of the strings is amplified by the soundhole of the guitar. This is where all sound that you hear comes from
If you look inside the soundhole of the acoustic guitar, you'll see the construction of the body. There are braces and linings, all essential to keeping the guitar intact and playable. X-bracing, a strong, durable bracing, is typically used on Acoustic guitars because it is heavy and strong enough to withstand the pressure of steel strings
On the body of the guitar, you'll find the bridge. This is where one end of the strings goes. The strings are inserted into the little holes and the bridge pegs hold them there
On the neck of the Acoustic guitar is the fretboard. Most fretboards on the Acoustic guitar are made of rosewood or ebony. More expensive Acoustic guitars have fretboards made of higher quality woods
The headstock of the Acoustic guitar features six tuning pegs (three on each side of the headstock) and six tuners (three on each side of the headstock). Good Acoustic guitars will have die-cast Grover tuners which usually stay in tune longer than other brands of tuners
Like their Electric counterparts, Acoustic guitars are tuned in the standard E A D G B E tuning. Most Acoustic guitars have six strings, while some have twelve. If you are curious as to the difference between the two, check out our article on "Twelve string vs. Six string"
The Acoustic guitar still remains a very popular instrument. It is used in virtually every style of music,rock, pop, country, blues, you name it. Acoustic guitars are wonderful instruments for both beginners and professionals
Acoustic Guitar Parts:
- There are three main sections zoomed in the picture; the Headstock, the Neck, and the Body. The headstock holds the Tuner Posts around which the strings are wrapped and terminated. The Tuners are knobs that increase or decrease the tension on the string wrapped around the tuner posts (tuning the sound made by the strings). Note that some accoustic guitars may have different looking tuners, and some may even have all six tuner keys on the same side. Even though they may look different, they work in the same manner. The Nut guides the strings to the tuner posts and maintains the height of the strings
- The length of the Neck depends on the scale of the guitar and the number of frets it has. The back of the neck could be "C" shaped, or "V" shaped (sideways < if you compare it to the letter C). The front of the neck is the Fingerboard or Fretboard, that maybe contains the Frets embedded in notches along its surface. The Strings run down the neck over the frets. The height of the strings over the frets is called the Action; if the action is too high the strings are harder to press down, if the action is too low the strings may rattle against the frets muffling the notes. The neck usually has "dot" markers on the top and the side facing the player, showing the position of the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th (which has two dots) and 15th fret
- On standard acoustic guitars, the large body makes it difficult to use any frets above the 12th fret. Some guitars have a Cutaway section to allow your hands to reach the 14th fret easily, however this does affect the sound as it disrupts the shape of the guitar. You strum (or pick) the strings over the Soundhole, which is where the vibrations from the strings are acoustically reflected out providing the sound from the instrument. Acoustic-electric guitars have an Pickup inside the soundhole, note that you can also buy add-on acoustic pickups and turn any acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric. Most acoustic guitars have a Pick Guard, that protects the finish on the top of the guitar body from mis-directed picking. The strings terminate in the Saddle which is glued onto the top of the guitar body. The Bridge raises the strings and establishes the Action of the guitar. Note most acoustic guitars have "fixed" bridges, the only way to lower the action is to shave or cut down the saddle (or replace the bridge) - there is no way raise the action. Some newer models provide adjustable bridges simliar to electric guitars
- Note that as an acoustic guitar ages, a pronounced "belly" or bump will appear on the top of the body, just below the saddle. Since the strings are constantly pulling on the saddle, over time and with humidity changes the wood will begin to bow where the pressure is being applied. There are "ribs" or "struts" inside the body to prevent the saddle from being ripped out, so a small belly is perfectly normal as the guitar is broken in. If the belly gets too large you will have to have the ribs inside the top repaired, they may have popped out or broken. Many musicians claim the belly improves the sound of the guitar, which may contribute to the theory that acoustic guitars sound better as they grow older
- 1 x Guitar
- 1 x Guitar Bag
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Plectrums
General Brand Aileen Spec Condition New Size 101.6cm / 40in(Length) Features Features Classic shape, medium weight, Guitar picks combine the traditional tone and feel, with beautiful and unique patterns
Guitar picks allows you to change pick gauge on the fly by changing the way you hold it
Features an easy-grip top that even the most aggressive of players can hold onto
Nice way to wrap a present
Packaging Package Included 1 x Guitar
1 x Guitar Bag
1 x Strap
1 x Plectrums
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on04-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: At first I was worried because it was so out of tune, but then I read the instructions about tightening the screws, and now it is just fine.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great ukulele to have for a beginner. My son is learning to play and enjoying himself. Great purchase and a lot of fun.
Was this review helpful?
James C. Edmunds
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: It plays good and it sounds good. A wonderful guitar to pack around and not worry about it getting banged up a little. I will say it doesnt play quite a well as more expensive guitars and I doesnt sound as good, but still for the price it was well WORTH IT!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this as a gift for my daughter who just learned to play guitar, but she has been playing violin for the past 19 years since she was five.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: Spend a little bit more if you really want to start guitar. <br/>Easily out of tune, buzzing strings, cheaply built and ugly sticker. <br/>More headaches for the beginner. You want it easy as a beginner, not a headache
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: so far its good but i didnt find that much as i expected and for beginners its a great deal cheap and good.
Was this review helpful?
David V. Locker
Bought this item on12-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: As a beginner playing guitar I was looking for something mid range and this is it. It holds tune and has not failed yet. Since I am just starting it gets a lot of use with practice. As I get better I will upgrade.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: Does not sound very good. High action. The pickguard was installed crooked. It is attractive overall.
Was this review helpful?