Customers Also Bought
- Bring the adventure and excitement of Smurfs into your living room with Smurfs Action Figure
- Smurfs Action Figure is an excellent for decoration
- Great gift for your friends
- The color of the Action Figure is beautiful
- Toy Set bases on Smurfs
- The Smurfs Toy Set is one of good choices for Smurfs lovers
- The Smurfs figures Toy Set includes Stuntmon Smurf, Sound Technicion Smurf and so on
- In totally there are 8 Smurfs
- Height: 6cm/2.36in
- The Smurfs are dressing up for Halloween
- It is an excellent for decoration and popular by its fans
- Made of high quality material that can be kept for long time
- Beautiful Smurfs Action Figure Toy Set is a must have for Smurfs fans
- These Smurfs Toys are 2.36in tall and you can put them on your desk to decorate your room
- You can buy the Smurfs Figure Toys for your friends who like Smurfs as a Christmas present
- Cartoon Smurfs Action Figure Set is based on the cartoon Smurfs released
How to Choose Toys & Action Figures:
When choosing toys and action figures for your child, consider his age and intellectual level. Safety is always a factor, but so are his developmental needs. Stimulate your child with toys that do not require batteries to entertain him with lights and movement. Make your child entertain himself using his imagination.
- Choose toys that are appropriate for your child's learning level. The age specification indicated on toy boxes considers a child's safety needs, but not their intellectual development. So, if a toy indicates that it is for children "3+" (three years of age and older), then it simply means that the toy is safe for children over the age of three. However, if your child is over the age of three, he may need a toy that stimulates his intellect. Choose toys that promote brain development and manual dexterity. In general, toys that promote a child's intellectual progress do not require batteries. They rely on a child's manipulation rather than the pressing of a button. As your child ages, stimulate him with toys that challenge him. If the toy becomes too easy, he will lose interest
- Check the age indication on the front of the box to make sure that the toy is designed for your child. But beyond the age indication, look for other safety hazards. Do not purchase toys that have sharp, protruding parts that might poke a child's eye or toys with small parts that might easily break off and be swallowed. Toys with small parts are not designated for small children, but if a toy is not sturdy and well-made, it may break into small parts that could pose a danger to small children. Action figures are made in various sizes, so consider the risk of choking hazard before purchasing. The rule of thumb is that children under the age of three should not play with toys that could fit inside a roll of toilet paper
- Shop for toys that have quality and durability, especially if you want to pass them onto younger children. Do not buy toys from discount retailers and dollar stores if you want them to durable. Also, do not buy toys online unless from a trusted seller. At the same time, do not purchase toys that are too expensive unless you do not mind if the child loses or breaks the toy. Kids tote objects around the house, in the car and through the dirt, so they are likely to lose or ruin nice toys
- Consider the stereotypes and cultural messages that action figures send to kids. Action figures tend to portray men as robust and strong. Female action figures are often portrayed as athletic and sexy. If you do not want to reinforce these gender associations, then shop for action figures that do not promote these ideals. Further, consider how violent action figures may be. If you do not want to encourage your child to accept guns and weapons "for sport," then look for action figures that are not adorned with these accessories
- Choose toys and action figures that are easy to transport. If your child travels between the house and day care or school or relatives' homes, then you need to have toys on hand that are easy to throw in the car and take with you. Do not buy toys that need to be disassembled or gathered unless you intend to keep those toys at home
How to Choose Educational Toys:
Educational toy manufacturers make many claims about how their products stimulate language skills, bilingualism, fine motor skills, logic and reasoning. Parents need to sort through those claims and choose toys they think their children will enjoy while stimulating their desire to learn. Look for toys that lack a formal structure, such as blocks and molding clay, and can be manipulated many ways. Such toys should stimulate young imaginations and role playing
- Decide whether or not the family you're shopping for has objections to plastic or electronic toys. Some families would prefer their children's playthings to be made of natural materials, like wood, wool, metals or silk
- Find real items that children can use to explore their world. If you have a budding veterinarian, pick up a stethoscope and a book about animal anatomy. If you're looking for educational toys for a kid who likes to cook, find mixing bowls, a kids cook book and a set of padded oven mitts
- Throw in a pair of really good earmuffs for Mom and Dad when you're giving children musical instruments. With enough time on their hands, children can learn to play even without lessons. Even if they never play a single song, understanding the workings of the instrument on an intimate level provides a practical physics lesson
- Keep your eyes open for handmade wooden toys. These often spark hours and hours of creative play for children. Whether it's a play kitchen set, a wooden doll house or even an assortment of wooden blocks in geometric shapes, children have been playing with wooden toys for generations
- Interview the children that you'll be shopping for to find out what they want. Sometimes, older children just want to shop themselves, and gift cards, believe it or not, can be a very educational gift. Gift cards allow children to call and check on their balance, weigh the benefits and drawbacks of buying several small items vs. one large item, and allow them to make their own decision about where the money goes
- Avoid electronic toys that are designed for educational purposes. Many parents criticize these toys as being worthless kid programming. Instead of allowing the children to relax and play by using their imaginations, these toys are simply ways to feed tidbits of information to children, instead of fostering an enjoyable playtime spent using their own mind. Many parents object to electronic learning toys
- 1 x Action Figure Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.14||USD$ 14.57||USD$ 14.01||USD$ 13.26||USD$ 13.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.