Customers Also Bought
- Action figure toy is fun and collectible action figures
- You can relive all the classic gaming fun with the action figure toy
- Collect them all to create your very own Super Mario
- Action figure toy is a must have for Super Mario fans
- Place this vinyl toy on your desk to decorate your home
- Super Mario toy is excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift
- Super Mario take the mushroom in his hand
- Material: PVC Vinyl
- Size: 35cm/13.7in(H)
- Fun and collectible action figures. Interesting and nice action figure toy is fun and collectible action figures
- Action Figure Toys is a must have for Super Mario fans. And the back details of the action figure toy
- You can relive all the classic gaming fun with the action figure toy. And the top details of the action figure toy
- Super Mario toy is excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift. And the bottom details of the action figure toy
How to Choose Toys & Action Figures:
- Choose toys that are appropriate for your child's learning level. The age specification indicated on toy boxes considers a child's safety needs, but not their intellectual development. So, if a toy indicates that it is for children "3+" (three years of age and older), then it simply means that the toy is safe for children over the age of three. However, if your child is over the age of three, he may need a toy that stimulates his intellect. Choose toys that promote brain development and manual dexterity. In general, toys that promote a child's intellectual progress do not require batteries. They rely on a child's manipulation rather than the pressing of a button. As your child ages, stimulate him with toys that challenge him. If the toy becomes too easy, he will lose interest
- Check the age indication on the front of the box to make sure that the toy is designed for your child. But beyond the age indication, look for other safety hazards. Do not purchase toys that have sharp, protruding parts that might poke a child's eye or toys with small parts that might easily break off and be swallowed. Toys with small parts are not designated for small children, but if a toy is not sturdy and well-made, it may break into small parts that could pose a danger to small children. Action figures are made in various sizes, so consider the risk of choking hazard before purchasing. The rule of thumb is that children under the age of three should not play with toys that could fit inside a roll of toilet paper
- Shop for toys that have quality and durability, especially if you want to pass them onto younger children. Do not buy toys from discount retailers and dollar stores if you want them to durable. Also, do not buy toys online unless from a trusted seller. At the same time, do not purchase toys that are too expensive unless you do not mind if the child loses or breaks the toy. Kids tote objects around the house, in the car and through the dirt, so they are likely to lose or ruin nice toys
- Consider the stereotypes and cultural messages that action figures send to kids. Action figures tend to portray men as robust and strong. Female action figures are often portrayed as athletic and sexy. If you do not want to reinforce these gender associations, then shop for action figures that do not promote these ideals. Further, consider how violent action figures may be. If you do not want to encourage your child to accept guns and weapons "for sport," then look for action figures that are not adorned with these accessories
- Choose toys and action figures that are easy to transport. If your child travels between the house and day care or school or relatives' homes, then you need to have toys on hand that are easy to throw in the car and take with you. Do not buy toys that need to be disassembled or gathered unless you intend to keep those toys at home
How to Store Action Figures:
- Sort through the action figures. Put the one without batteries into the bag and the others in a pile for later
- Take the screw driver and go through the pile of action figures with batteries. Take out all the batteries so the action figures don't get ruined from battery leakage
- Important: not all batteries come out. Action figures that have internal batteries that won't come out will have to be stored with the batteries
- Please refer to the action figures manufacturer if unsure about the batteries. Add these Action Figures to the bags
- Put the bags of action figures into the box. Tape the box shut
- Label the box so the box can be easily identified later
How to Customize Action Figures:
- Collect your base figures. To customize action figures, it's easiest to begin with existing figures, so gather a good selection of expendable characters to use as bases and mine for spare parts. Select base figures that share as many characteristics as possible with the custom figures you want to produce. Garage sales and your nephews' toy boxes are good sources for bases and parts
- Switch parts. Most standard action figures have heads, arms and legs that are easily interchangeable, allowing you to assemble customized figures from a variety of parts, When removing parts, soften the "donor" figure by immersing it in boiling water for a minute or two. Pop off the parts you need, and pop them onto your base figure
- Subtract and shape. Before adding any new details to your customized figure, remove everything from the base figure that you don't need, such as folds of clothing, and reshape whatever needs changing, such as facial figures and hands. You can do this with sandpaper, but it's an arduous process. A grinding tool like a Dremel works best. Remove details a little bit at a time, so you don't lose more than you want to
- Add new details. This is where your creativity comes in: you can mold extra limbs, make a man into a monster or add your face to a superhero. Use a molding compound like Sculpey that doesn't harden until you bake it so you can experiment. Find special sculpting tools at hobby shops, or use whatever you have on hand from toothpicks to paper punches
- Bake your finished customized figures. Put the action figures on a cookie sheet and leave them in a low oven (275 degrees F) for no longer than 15 minutes. Watch the figures; you want the modeling compound to harden, but you don't want the plastic to melt. Allow figures to cool for half an hour after removing them from the oven before you handle them to allow the plastic to reset
- Paint your customized action figures. Mask off any details you don't want to repaint, and spray the figures with a coat of acrylic primer. Use acrylic paints (not model paints) and fine paintbrushes. Finish off your customized action figures by spraying them with glossy acrylic sealer once the paint is dry
- 1 x 35cm Super Mario PVC Vinyl Action Figure Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.09||USD$ 20.33||USD$ 18.57||USD$ 16.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.