Customers Also Bought
- The efficient ultrasonic technology of this adorable Ultrasonic Air Humidifier is with high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine cool mist
- The built-in LED light to create different color lighting effects
- Removable tank with anti microbial feature makes this Cool Air Humidifier easy to fill and clean
- The automatic warning function of this Mini Air Humidifier helps you protect your humidifier when the tank is empty
- Low power consumption, innovation shape and silence operation makes it a best home decor for you
- The whisper quiet Ultrasonic Air Humidifier operates on a low power consumption
- Beauty, and this Ultrasonic Air Humidifier can replace the film almost on a daily basis
- Tank Capacity: 800mL
- Working Voltage: 220V
- Bright color air humidifier with built-in LED light design. Add moisture with this Cool Air Humidifier to your room help your breathing easy and relief some of the harmful effects from the dry air
- Innovation shape design makes it a great decor for you. Beauty, and this Ultrasonic Air Humidifier can replace the film almost on a daily basis
- The built-in LED light to create different color lighting effects. It is also a beautiful decoration for house
- Detail size of the vase shape air humidifier. The whisper quiet Ultrasonic Air Humidifier operates on a low power consumption
- The automatic warning function of this mini air humidifier helps you protect your humidifier when the tank is empty
What is an Ultrasonic Humidifier?
A household appliance used to increase the moisture in the air of a house or single room is a humidifier. A humidifier can be connected to a home's heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) unit, or small toaster size appliances can sit in the individual rooms where more humidity is needed. Humidifiers are used primarily in winter when the heating system in the home dries out the air making the inhabitants of the house develop breathing problems. When a humidifier is not readily at hand, boiling water on a stove will accomplish the same job as a humidifier
- Types of Humidifiers: To humidify the air, a humidifier must in some way release water droplets into the air. The most common types of humidifiers work by boiling water, converting it into a gas form and releasing the resulting steam back into the air of the room
- How Ultrasonic Humidifiers Work: To supply moisture to the air an ultrasonic humidifier uses a vibrating metal diaphragm submerged in water
- Advantages to Using Ultrasonic Humidifiers: Because the ultrasonic humidifier creates moisture through ultrasonic vibrations, it is the quietest humidifier one can own.
- Saving Money: Requiring less energy to run than other humidifiers, ultrasonics can pay for themselves in less than a year. Aside from the energy saving, you also save money having an ultrasonic humidifier because maintenance is very easy
How to Clean an Ultrasonic Humidifier:
Ultrasonic humidifiers are ideal because they are inexpensive, very quiet and create a cool fog instead of hot mist that can burn kids. However, there are two issues to consider with these types of humidifiers. First, stagnant water can produce bacteria that will spray into your home. Second, they can also spray minerals into your air quite easily. It is therefore important to keep them clean and use pure water. Cleaning them is simple but does take some effort and should be done even if you continuously run them
- Empty out your humidifier every day. Unplug the unit. Wipe all the surfaces dry. Use a disinfectant wipe on the surfaces to safely get rid of any bacteria. Fill with completely fresh water
- Consider using distilled water. Use distilled or maybe purified or filtered water to keep out minerals that easily get sprayed into the air. The effects of the minerals in the air aren't fully known, but they can leave a white powdery dust on things in your home
- Remove hard water stains. Fill the tank with white vinegar and let stand. If there is a lot of scale, you may have to leave it between 4 and 24 hours
- Get rid of bacteria. If the water in the humidifier is slimy and/or has an odor, you may have bacteria. You can buy a product such as Bacteriostat. You can also use a very small amount of bleach, possibly a quarter of a teaspoon or less, to temporarily freshen the water and hopefully get rid of the bacteria. The Mayo Clinic suggests cleaning your humidifier every three days with a 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution. Check your manual for specific cleaning instructions
- Clean the base. If your unit has a base, fill it with one cup of white vinegar and let it stand for 20 minutes. Use a cloth or brush to help remove scale from the base. You can also use specially made humidifier cleaner and follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning. Rinse the base thoroughly to get rid of anything but water. You can also disinfect the base with a water and bleach mixture. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and then rinse the base thoroughly
How to Choose a Home Air Humidifier:
- The two main types of home moist air humidifiers are cool and warm. A warm air humidifier boils water and gives off warm steam to add moisture to the air, while a cool air humidifier works by evaporation to add humidity without heating the water
- Some people complain that using warm air humidifiers can make the air seem muggy compared to cool humidifiers. That is because cool air humidifiers are self-regulating. Water is absorbed into a wick and evaporated by means of a fan. When the air humidity increases, the evaporation rate decreases so that the air does not become too humid. Warm air humidifiers can give a muggy feeling and even create condensation in a room, because they continually spew out steam regardless of the room's humidity
- Children. Many people purchase humidifiers to help alleviate cold symptoms in children and babies. Most pediatricians recommend a cool air mist humidifier for safety reasons. There is no heating element, so a curious child does not run the risk of severe burns from either the steam or the heating element itself. Many cool air humidifiers also come in cute nursery themed designs and shapes to accommodate your child's room
- Electricity usage. Cool air humidifiers consume less energy because there is no heating element. A warm air humidifier, on the other hand, costs about as much to use as boiling a kettle of water
- Noise. Some consumers are turned off to cool air humidifiers because they generate so much noise. They require a fan to constantly run, and this can generate a lot of extra undesired noise
- Cleaning and maintenance. Both types of humidifiers need periodic cleaning, but warm air humidifiers require it a little more often. While the actual steam is free from bacteria and mold, the water reservoirs are kept warm and are a prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria. Remember that humidifiers also need filters to be changed to keep the unit running at its best
Tips & Warnings
- Replace filters often
- 1 x LED Light Mist Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.84||USD$ 40.38||USD$ 35.92||USD$ 29.96||USD$ 29.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.