Customers Also Bought
- The efficient ultrasonic technology of this adorable Ultrasonic Air Humidifier is with high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine cool mist
- The built-in LED light to create different color lighting effects
- Removable tank with anti microbial feature makes this Cool Air Humidifier easy to fill and clean
- The automatic warning function of this Mini Air Humidifier helps you protect your humidifier when the tank is empty
- Low power consumption, innovation shape and silence operation makes it a best home decor for you
- The whisper quiet Ultrasonic Air Humidifier operates on a low power consumption
- Beauty, and this Ultrasonic Air Humidifier can replace the film almost on a daily basis
- Tank Capacity: 800mL
- Working Voltage: 220V
- Bright color air humidifier with built-in LED light design. Add moisture with this Cool Air Humidifier to your room help your breathing easy and relief some of the harmful effects from the dry air
- Innovation shape design makes it a great decor for you. Beauty, and this Ultrasonic Air Humidifier can replace the film almost on a daily basis
- The built-in LED light to create different color lighting effects. It is also a beautiful decoration for house
- Detail size of the vase shape air humidifier. The whisper quiet Ultrasonic Air Humidifier operates on a low power consumption
- The automatic warning function of this mini air humidifier helps you protect your humidifier when the tank is empty
What is an Ultrasonic Humidifier?
A household appliance used to increase the moisture in the air of a house or single room is a humidifier. A humidifier can be connected to a home's heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) unit, or small toaster size appliances can sit in the individual rooms where more humidity is needed. Humidifiers are used primarily in winter when the heating system in the home dries out the air making the inhabitants of the house develop breathing problems. When a humidifier is not readily at hand, boiling water on a stove will accomplish the same job as a humidifier
- Types of Humidifiers: To humidify the air, a humidifier must in some way release water droplets into the air. The most common types of humidifiers work by boiling water, converting it into a gas form and releasing the resulting steam back into the air of the room
- How Ultrasonic Humidifiers Work: To supply moisture to the air an ultrasonic humidifier uses a vibrating metal diaphragm submerged in water
- Advantages to Using Ultrasonic Humidifiers: Because the ultrasonic humidifier creates moisture through ultrasonic vibrations, it is the quietest humidifier one can own.
- Saving Money: Requiring less energy to run than other humidifiers, ultrasonics can pay for themselves in less than a year. Aside from the energy saving, you also save money having an ultrasonic humidifier because maintenance is very easy
How to Clean an Ultrasonic Humidifier:
Ultrasonic humidifiers are ideal because they are inexpensive, very quiet and create a cool fog instead of hot mist that can burn kids. However, there are two issues to consider with these types of humidifiers. First, stagnant water can produce bacteria that will spray into your home. Second, they can also spray minerals into your air quite easily. It is therefore important to keep them clean and use pure water. Cleaning them is simple but does take some effort and should be done even if you continuously run them
- Empty out your humidifier every day. Unplug the unit. Wipe all the surfaces dry. Use a disinfectant wipe on the surfaces to safely get rid of any bacteria. Fill with completely fresh water
- Consider using distilled water. Use distilled or maybe purified or filtered water to keep out minerals that easily get sprayed into the air. The effects of the minerals in the air aren't fully known, but they can leave a white powdery dust on things in your home
- Remove hard water stains. Fill the tank with white vinegar and let stand. If there is a lot of scale, you may have to leave it between 4 and 24 hours
- Get rid of bacteria. If the water in the humidifier is slimy and/or has an odor, you may have bacteria. You can buy a product such as Bacteriostat. You can also use a very small amount of bleach, possibly a quarter of a teaspoon or less, to temporarily freshen the water and hopefully get rid of the bacteria. The Mayo Clinic suggests cleaning your humidifier every three days with a 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution. Check your manual for specific cleaning instructions
- Clean the base. If your unit has a base, fill it with one cup of white vinegar and let it stand for 20 minutes. Use a cloth or brush to help remove scale from the base. You can also use specially made humidifier cleaner and follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning. Rinse the base thoroughly to get rid of anything but water. You can also disinfect the base with a water and bleach mixture. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and then rinse the base thoroughly
How to Choose a Home Air Humidifier:
- The two main types of home moist air humidifiers are cool and warm. A warm air humidifier boils water and gives off warm steam to add moisture to the air, while a cool air humidifier works by evaporation to add humidity without heating the water
- Some people complain that using warm air humidifiers can make the air seem muggy compared to cool humidifiers. That is because cool air humidifiers are self-regulating. Water is absorbed into a wick and evaporated by means of a fan. When the air humidity increases, the evaporation rate decreases so that the air does not become too humid. Warm air humidifiers can give a muggy feeling and even create condensation in a room, because they continually spew out steam regardless of the room's humidity
- Children. Many people purchase humidifiers to help alleviate cold symptoms in children and babies. Most pediatricians recommend a cool air mist humidifier for safety reasons. There is no heating element, so a curious child does not run the risk of severe burns from either the steam or the heating element itself. Many cool air humidifiers also come in cute nursery themed designs and shapes to accommodate your child's room
- Electricity usage. Cool air humidifiers consume less energy because there is no heating element. A warm air humidifier, on the other hand, costs about as much to use as boiling a kettle of water
- Noise. Some consumers are turned off to cool air humidifiers because they generate so much noise. They require a fan to constantly run, and this can generate a lot of extra undesired noise
- Cleaning and maintenance. Both types of humidifiers need periodic cleaning, but warm air humidifiers require it a little more often. While the actual steam is free from bacteria and mold, the water reservoirs are kept warm and are a prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria. Remember that humidifiers also need filters to be changed to keep the unit running at its best
Tips & Warnings
- Replace filters often
- 1 x LED Light Mist Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.57||USD$ 21.39||USD$ 19.22||USD$ 16.32||USD$ 16.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.