Customers Also Bought
- Easily rolls up with integrated compression straps of Air Mattress Cushion Sleeping Bag
- Rolls up to be stored in the included matching backpack
- Air Mattress Cushion Sleeping Bag is durable, heavy-gauge construction with a soft sleeping surface
- The inflatable air mattress is a great choice for camping, overnight guests, or anywhere you need an extra bed
- The inflatable air mattress is easy to inflate and deflate
- Size: 160 x 60 x 2.5cm /63.0 x 23.6 x 1.0in(L x W x T)
- Coating Material: TPU & 210T Jacquard Diamond Grid Oxford Cloth
- Middle Material: Springback Ventilate Sponge
- The inflatable air mattress easily rolls up with integrated compression straps
- Rolls up to be stored in the included matching backpack
- Durable, heavy-gauge construction with a soft sleeping surface
- Folding design, easy and convenient to take the camping air mattress with you
How to Inflate an Air Mattress:
- Take the air mattress out of storage and remove from the bag or container. Since it is best to store your air mattress away, you need to get it ready before inflating by setting it out in an open area
- Find the pump that comes along with the air mattress. If it is an electronic pump, you must plug it in before attempting to inflate the mattress. A hand pump does not require any preparation to use
- Connect the valve and the pump to begin inflating the mattress. If it is a hand pump, you have to pump up and down for several minutes. An electronic pump needs to simply be turned on
- Continue inflating the air mattress until it can't hold any more air. This ensures that the air mattress is firm and not uncomfortable for the sleeper
- Use the connected controls to inflate the air mattress. Beds, like the Aero-Bed Mattress, have a one-touch control wand that automatically inflates the air mattress. The pump is found in the interior of the air mattress
How to Repair an Inflatable Air Bed:
- Deflate the air bed and clean the area around the leak with a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol. Let the cleaned area dry completely before patching
- Measure and cut the vinyl patch 1 cm larger than the hole
- Dab the vinyl glue over the leaking area just a little larger than the size of the patch. Use your finger or a cotton swab. Wait one minute for the glue to set
- Apply an equal amount of glue to the patch
- Apply a second dab of glue to the hole and around it
- Stick the patch, glue side down, to the hole in the air bed. Allow the patch to bond to the air bed for 30 minutes
How to Fold an Air Bed:
- Remove all sheets, blankets, pillows and any other bedding from the air bed. Lay the mattress flat on the floor
- Locate the release valve. The valve usually will be in the center of one end. Release the air valve so that the air begins to flow out of the bed
- Force as much air as possible out of the bed so that it is relatively flat. Do this by pressing down on the mattress or even lying on it as it deflates
- Smooth out any wrinkles from the mattress once you have forced most of the air out
- Kneel on the floor at the end of the bed opposite the air valve. The air valve should still be open
- Fold the left-hand third of the mattress lengthwise toward the middle of the bed. Fold the right-hand third of the mattress over the left-hand third. Now you will have a long strip of mattress stretching out before you, folded in thirds
- Grasp the end nearest you and begin to roll the folded bed tightly away from you. Crawl slowly forward as you roll. Force out any remaining air through the air valve at the opposite end. Continue rolling as tightly as you can until you have rolled the bed completely. Store the air bed in a small box or corner of your closet
How to Compare Air Beds:
- Check whether each air bed has a single or dual-air chamber. Single chambers are less flexible in terms of adjustment, while dual-chambers allow both partners to adjust their side to meet their comfort needs
- Ask the salesperson or manufacturer how to adjust the bed. Some basic air beds require manual adjustment, which means users must get out of bed and activate a pump, or release air from the bed through a valve. Other models have remote control adjustment, allowing users to add or remove air from the bed with the push of a button
- Compare the appearance of each bed. The most basic air beds may resemble a camping-style inflatable mattress, while others look no different from a traditional spring-coil mattress. If the appearance of your bed is important, ask to see each model without added padding or covers
- Inquire about the thickness and the type of foam used on each bed. Thicker padding generally provides more comfort and added protection for the air pockets. Thinner pads may be less comfortable for some users. Try each bed to compare different types of foam as well as different thicknesses until you find one that works for you
- Inquire about the range of adjustments. The firmness or softness of an air bed is determined by the volume of air within. Some beds may allow for hundreds of different settings, while others have a limited range. If you like a very firm or very soft bed, make sure each model you are considering is capable of a reaching that level of firmness or softness
- Visit an air bed dealer to try different models. No matter how well a bed matches your desired specifications on paper, there's no way of knowing how the bed will feel until you try it. Use the guide in the Resources section to help you compare different beds in person, and don't feel shy about making yourself comfortable in each bed before making a purchase
- 1 x Air Mattress Cushion Sleeping Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.87||USD$ 28.42||USD$ 27.96||USD$ 27.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.