Customers Also Bought
- Very ideal for use in refrigerator to keep the foods fresh for longer time
- Kill many kinds of bacteria to avoid the growth of mildew
- Neutralize stale and foul odors with fresh air inside refrigerators, closets, bathrooms and cars
- Featuring the function of great release of anion, permeability, this Wall Mounted Anion Air Purifier adopts handmade ceramic craft for the complicated technological process
- This Household Anion Air Purifier can generate ozone and anions to purify the air inside your room
- Utilization Area: 21-30㎡
- Blowing Rating: 301-400 m3/h
- Voltage Rating: 110V-240V
- Purifying Area: 30㎡
- Anion Output: 6800mg/h
- Using Lifetime: 8 Years
- Power Rating: 1.8W
- Power Source: Alternating Current
- Size: 11 x 7.5 x 6cm/4.3 x 3.0 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- This Wall Mounted Air Purifier can generate ozone and anions to purify the air inside your room
- This Anion Air Purifier will kill many kinds of bacteria to avoid the growth of mildew
- This Wall Mounted Air Purifier will clean your air without having to worry about expensive replacement filter costs
- Color is random in delivery
Benefits of Air Purifiers on Overall Health?
Indoor air quality can be influenced by a number of factors, including pollutants and ventilation. Air purifiers are devices used in offices, homes and other indoor environments to purify or reduce pollutants that are found indoors and are known to have negative effects on health. While there are a range of products available, air purifier effectiveness varies
- There are many sources of indoor pollutants that can negatively affect your health. These toxic particles or gases may come from cleaning agents, aerosol sprays, insect poisons, products containing pressed wood, and central heating or cooling systems. Poor ventilation increases the levels of indoor pollutants as a result of not enough outside air being brought in to dilute the pollutants. The levels of some pollutants may increase in high temperatures or high humidity. Since many people spend most of their time indoors, the exposure to these toxins tends to be high and can adversely affect overall health and well being
Air Quality and Health:
- Exposure to indoor air pollutants may cause dizziness, tiredness, headaches, nausea, skin irritation and symptoms of asthma. Individual sensitivity to air pollutants varies from person to person and depends largely on preexisting health conditions and age. Young children and the elderly are more vulnerable to the effects of air pollutants. Some of the symptoms caused by poor air quality are almost identical to those of viruses and colds, often making it difficult to evaluate whether indoor air pollution is the cause. According to the Air Resources Board, extended exposure to these pollutants may result in heart and respiratory disease or even cancer
- The Environmental Protection Agency states that removing the sources of indoor air pollution and increasing ventilation are the most effective ways to lower exposure to pollutants. It is also suggested that air purifiers in several rooms or a central air filter may be beneficial for more sensitive people. Air cleaners and purifiers range from expensive systems for the entire house to portable products. They range in effectiveness and therefore the overall health benefits depend on the quality of the air purifier. It's essential to maintain air purifiers and air filters to get the maximum health benefits
- An air purifier with a high efficiency particulate air filtration (HEPA) filter can trap small particles and pollutants such as molds, smoke, house dust and pet dander. This can benefit overall health as these pollutants cause asthma as well as eye, nose and throat irritation that can lead to respiratory infections in vulnerable people. While some air cleaners help reduce concentrations of airborne particles such as dust and other allergens, air cleaning may not decrease the negative effects from other indoor air pollutants
- According to the Air Resources Board, some air cleaners can actually be harmful to health. They recommend that any air cleaner that produces ozone should not be used in the home as ozone can result in breathing difficulties and may irritate the respiratory tract
How to Buy A Cheap Air Purifier?
Everybody wants the most bang for their buck these days, and so we are often asked about the cheapest air purifier. A cheap air purifier is only cheap if it does what you want it to, and you purchase it for a good price. If, however, you purchase a purifier for any price, and it does not solve your problem, or solve it for a reasonable amount of time, then it is, in fact not cheap, but an expensive mistake. Here are 3 ways to avoid making a "cheap" air purifier an expensive mistake
- Decide how much square footage you need to clean by measuring your space. If your space is 15 feet by 15 feet, you need to clean 300 square feet. Be sure to look for a purifier that will effectively clean that amount of space or even slightly more
- Decide on what pollutants to want to remove. A purifier that is designed to remove pet odor might not be as effective in removing airborne chemicals. So check very carefully to see what pollutants the filter in the air purifier is best at removing, and that it matches the pollutants you need to remove
- Check to make sure the air purifier you purchase is made of steel rather than plastic. Plastic air purifiers generally cost less, but in return some give off fumes that are generated once the motor gets warm. This is called out-gassing. If out-gassing occurs, not only will you have the pollutants that you were trying to get rid of initially, but your "cheap" air purifier will actually add pollutants to your environment. You surely do not need to pay money for that
- Check to see that the manufacturer or retailer has a reasonable return policy. Trying out the air purifier in your space is one of the best ways to see if you have the air purifier that is best for the pollutants you need to remove, and the space you want to clean. A 30-day return policy is generally the standard policy, and will give you time to decide. If a company really believes in their product the return policy will be something they are proud of
- Make sure that the air purifier you purchase has a really good warranty. Cheap air purifiers might offer a 30 day warranty. But if something goes wrong with the purifier in 30 days, and if you have no recourse, the air purifier was not cheaper, as you will need to buy another one if you want to clean your air. Air purifiers that will stand the test of time are often warranted for as much as 5 years! If you do the math--divide the price of the purifier by 1825 days (the number of days in 5 years), you will see that the cost per day really makes it a cheap air purifier
- 1 x Air Purifier
Spec Condition New Type Air Purifier Parameters
Blowing Rating: 301-400 m3/h
Voltage Rating: 110V-240V
Purifying Area: 30㎡
Anion Output: 6800mg/h
Size 11 x 7.5 x 6cm/4.3 x 3.0 x 2.4in(L x W x H) Power Rating 1.8W Utilization Area 21-30㎡ Power Source Power Source Alternating Current Features Features Kill many kinds of bacteria to avoid the growth of mildew
Neutralize stale and foul odors with fresh air inside refrigerators, closets, bathrooms and cars
Packaging Package Included 1 x Air Purifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.56||USD$ 22.46||USD$ 21.36||USD$ 19.90||USD$ 19.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great air filter for the price. My allergy Doctor tells me I am allergic to everything that grows. He was teasing but, I am allergic to many, many outside growing things. I have bad drainge that neither shots or pills can't control. I had to improve the air in the house at least. I researched the best air filter for allergens and this was the only one on the list that I could afford. The ratings were great. I still did not expect it to be a good as it is. An hour after I plugged this in and turned it on high the room had much cleaner air. It was easier to breathe in the room where it was. My husband came in from work and immediately wanted to know what was so different in the air. It's wonderful. Now I am breathing much better at home. Thanks.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have tried four other air cleaners that turned out to be a waste of money. So when I got this unit I had little expectation about its effectiveness. BOY was I surprised! I set this up in my bedroom and after 24 hrs ALL my allergy symptoms disappeared. I didn't believe it, so being the skeptic that I am, I had to test it further. I turned the unit off. Two days later all my allergy symptoms returned. I turned the unit back on. Once again within 24 hrs all my symptoms disappeared. Since then I have been living free of runny nose, sneezing, scratchy eyes and throat. I love this beauty. I bought one for my asmatic nephew. He wound up quitting taking his meds for the first time in years. I also bought one for my 86 year old mother. She is now feeling more overall healthy, spry and energetic. <br/>Far as I'm concerned this beauty is a minor miracle worker... and it's a bargain price wise. I have been recommending this to all my relatives back east.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This air purifier seems to get the job done as described. It's quiet setting really is very quiet and great for use at night. The "quick clean" setting is pretty loud but it gets the job done! I have found that the medium setting moves a good amount of air and isn't distracting to have on while in the same room. The air does seem to smell fresher after using this product. I got it because I have asthma and just wanted better indoor air quality. I'm a satisfied customer. Also, having a permanent filter was a must for me when considering cost. This unit has great cost value.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: As soon as the box arrived I got the unit setup and cranking on high in a matter of seconds. Although the room is larger than the suggested size (200 sf vs 160 recommended), within an hour the difference was very noticeable. The air felt fresh, clean and crisp. Ever since I bought this machine, the room has quickly turned from the stuff of nightmares to my favorite room in the home.
Was this review helpful?
S. J. Haddad
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: The filter also eliminates smell from the litterbox. It's very powerful for its size and takes care of my entire one bedroom apartment. Having it plus using a carpet deodorizer every few days keeps my place manageable to those not super duper allergic to cats but allergic and sneezy nonetheless. <br/> <br/>For full effect, I suggest using it in a room with the door shut on full blast for two or three hours. Afterward, for dander management keep it on the quiet setting. If I know people are coming over I turn it up higher and put it back on quiet when they're around. It's very quiet background noise, barely noticeable. <br/> <br/>I haven't had to clean the filter yet, but it is very easy to remove to do so.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Another reason I bought it is that it IS a HEPA quality cleaner. But I don't have to buy replacement filters--ever. This one has a "permanent" filter, which I didn't even know existed. To clean it, it says about once every 6 months to just use your hose and brush attachment of your vacuum cleaner and suck it out. Really? That's awesome! Why don't ALL HEPA filters do this. That feels like such a waste. I'm not allergic to anything, but my purpose for this is to keep the area near my kitty box smelling like air, and not horrid ammonia. Cats are so gorgeous, but like newborn babies, they sure can produce some of the foulest smells!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Our daughter has allergies and we've tried several different air purifiers. This is by far the best we've tried. It is much quieter than others, compact size, the filter is permanent, and it works great. We are getting another one for another room.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this product for my son. He's eight years old and suffers from allergies. He woke up every morning sneezing, and with a stuffy nose. I was looking for an alternative to giving him allergy medication every day. We keep it on the desk, right next to his bed. It's incredibly quiet and it has helped his allergies a lot. After about a month of constant use on the medium setting, I vacuumed the filter. It was filty. I was very impressed with how much dust it pulled from the air.
Was this review helpful?