Customers Also Bought
Spec Brand DFD Size Medium Channel 4 Channel
- Material: Plastic & Metal & Electronic Component
- Size: 18 x 13 x 12cm/7.1 x 5.1 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
- Flying Duration Time: 10 Minutes
- Charger Time: 30 Minutes
- Powered by: 3.7V Li-ion Battery
- Remote Control Distance: 10m/32.8ft
- Remote Control Height: 10m/32.8ft
- The remote control aircraft made of super lightweight and highly firm composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- Ultra-micro size and weight of the electric RC helicopter are perfect for indoor flying
- Three-channel full transmitter allows the electric RC helicopter moves straight up, down, left, right, forward, backward, and hovers freely
- The balancing beam and blades are made of flexible material
- In particular tail and undercarriage made of metal of good quality are designed for you to do easily achieved movements, from top to bottom, left and other basic manipulations
- Electric Helicopter Aircraft shell finished with Super lightweight and firm materials, provides best protection and attractive shape
- Super light-weight gear ensures the Glider Aircraft to fly more efficiency and smooth
- Colorful light make the flying at night visible and fantastic
- Electric RC Helicopter shell made of super light and highly firm composite materials provides best protection and attractive shape
- Three-channel full transmitter of the electric RC helicopter allows it moves straight up, down, left, right, forward, backward, and hovers more easily and freely
- The flash light of the remote control aircraft makes the night flight more interesting and fantastic
- Heavy-duty and super light-weight gear ensures the Glider Aircraft fly more efficiency and smooth
- Tail and undercarriage are designed for easily achieved movement, from top to bottom, left and other basic manipulation
- Suitable for children above 8 years old
How to Select an RC Helicopter:
Radio-controlled (RC) helicopters are becoming more and more popular, and for good reason. With a number of different models on the market requiring different skill levels, any person new to RC helicopters can be easily overwhelmed or even turned off by the sheer amount of options. Picking the correct RC helicopter that is aligned to your skill set can be somewhat difficult. However, with a bit of guidance, you can make an informed decision in purchasing the right RC helicopter.
- Look into micro helicopters. Smaller than full-sized models, micro RC helicopters are more stable. They also cost less and are easier to use. Starting with a cheaper model allows you to decide if you want to make further investments into more full-featured helicopters in the future
- Look for indoor helicopters. These models are better for children and beginners, and are also a bit more durable and robust than the fragile outdoor models
- Consider finding the most simple model for your first purchase. While many of the more complex features may have a more thrills-and-frills factor to them, they will usually come with an increased cost and complicated controls. If you are a new pilot, you will need to stick to learning the basics
- Purchase a used RC helicopter. Many times these helicopters will have upgrades already implemented into them. Used helicopters will also come at a steep discount
How to Choose Radio-Controlled Helicopters:
A veteran helicopter pilot once said that learning to fly a whirlybird was similar to "learning to juggle while standing on a beach ball." Scale model, radio-controlled (R/C) helicopters require the same soft, skillful touch to keep them in the air.
- Read and learn about helicopters. The aerodynamic lift during a helicopter flight is produced by moving airfoils rather than by a rigid wing that remains in place
- Subscribe to enthusiast publications
- Look for Internet bulletin boards and discussion groups about R/C helicopters
- Check out local places for personal assistance and literature
- Join a modeler's club
- Find an experienced R/C helicopter modeler among the membership
- Attend club flying events
- Ask among club members for someone willing to give model helicopter flying lessons. R/C helicopters can require up to four control inputs
- Consider what some hobbyists recommend for beginners: a model without collective pitch, allowing lift to be controlled by the throttle. This also saves money as you can use another R/C aircraft control unit or engine
- Invest in an R/C helicopter with collective pitch and a 0.30 class engine if you intend to pursue the hobby seriously
- Practice, practice, practice
- Expect crashes. Expect to invest in replacement parts. R/C helicopter flying is difficult
- Invest in a gyroscope - a device that electrically controls tail rotor pitch - to increase stability in the control process
- Build up a well-equipped field box so that you'll have tools and supplies handy when flying your R/C model
How to Fly an Electric Remote Control Helicopter:
Many people enjoy the hobby of flying remote control helicopters. Luckily, electronics have gotten so cheap that almost anyone can purchase their first helicopter or airplane for under $100. Although trained RC veterans make it look easy, it takes time, money and a certain amount of training and skill to really master the art of flying these machines. With a little luck and practice, though, you can learn to fly your RC helicopter with precision.
- Learn to fly helicopters on a good remote control flying simulator. These computer programs, although a simulation of real flying, can train you to deal with emergencies. They also help beginning pilots with the problems of taking off, landing and banking an RC helicopter
- Call on an RC "pro" to test-fly your helicopter to get the trim and knobs correctly in place. This will make it easier for you to begin to fly your helicopter
- Begin with small, 6-inch hops off stable, soft ground. When flying these little hops, slightly adjust your helicopter's trim to get your helicopter to fly straight without banking, turning or pitching abnormally when moving forward
- Practice hovering your helicopter at 3 feet for 30 seconds or so. This will help you get the feel not only for the helicopter's controls but also for how the wind will affect your flying for that day. At 3 feet, wind will really begin to affect your helicopter. Don't overcompensate for the wind and slam your machine into the ground. If the wind starts to carry the RC away from you, slightly adjust the controls to sink your machine back to its starting point
- Fly your helicopter in a figure 8 path at 6 feet in the air when you feel comfortable enough. Watch the helicopter at all times and don't overcompensate on turns and banks. The helicopter's controls are quite sensitive
- Keep practicing this rotation and soon enough, you should become quite good at controlling and maneuvering your machine. Think about applying for RC air shows. These events can help you gain valuable experience with the advanced aspects of RC flying
How to Fly RC Helicopters:
Micro radio-controlled helicopters are an enjoyable hobby for many people. You may have seen these tiny, scale-model helicopters flying at your local park and wanted to experience the fun yourself. Micro RC helicopters are so small, you can even fly them indoors. Learn how the hand-held controls work and understand safety principles, then start practicing flying.
- Understand the principles of safe flying. Inform people nearby that you are flying a radio-controlled helicopter, and that they should keep an eye out for it. Be careful where you steer it, to avoid crashing it and possibly breaking or losing it, let alone injuring someone
- Conduct a pre-flight inspection, verifying that the rotors can tilt and spin freely
- Install batteries in the micro radio-controlled helicopter and in the radio controller. Switch on the power for both, and extend the radio controller antenna if it is extendible
- Stay within the transmitting distance between the controller and the helicopter, to ensure that you will be able to steer and land it
- Take off by moving the throttle control up in a smooth fashion
- Keep the micro RC helicopter close to the ground for your first flights until you get used to maneuvering it
- Adjust the trim tab left or right to eliminate a clockwise or counter-clockwise spin if the helicopter starts spinning while hovering
- Move forward or backward by pushing the control stick forward or backward. Practice turning left and right by moving the stick in either direction
- Climb by pushing the throttle control further
- Descend by pulling the throttle back, and decide on a good place to land
- 1 x Helicopter Glider Aircraft
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Accessory
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.52||USD$ 18.78||USD$ 18.05||USD$ 17.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.