- The remote control airplane model with super light weight and high strength composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- The balance beam and blades are made of flexible material
- In particular tail and undercarriage designed to be easily achieved progress, from top to bottom, left and other basic manipulation
- Super light-weight and strength Glider Airplane Model shell with fancy finishes detailing, provides best protection and attractive shape
- Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the coaxial RC helicopter fly more efficiency and smooth
- Colorful light for night flying visibility
- Fully assemble ready to fly, easy to fly
- Material: EPO
- Wingspan: 1280mm/49.9in
- Body Length: 860mm/33.5in
- Wing Loading: 23g.sq.dm
- Motive Power: Efficient small brushless motors(AX-2208n 2200KV)
- Oar: 5050 x 2
- Flying Distance: >300m
- Colorful light for night flying visibility, ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying, fully assemble ready to fly, easy to fly
- Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the RC Airplane Model fly more efficiency and smooth
- The remote control airplane model with sophisticated aviation technology and the advanced aerodynamic design offer you superior stability, smooth flight, sense of direction, strong, lightweight and flexible
RC Airplane Game: Limbo Flying
- This limbo flying game involves setting up a limo bar, under which you attempt a low-level pass. It's a fairly basic set-up, but try and use light weight plastic or bamboo canes for the frame- metal ones will do damage to an off-target airplane
- Don't make the bar too low to begin with, and keep it as wide as possible. As you get better at flying underneath the bar, lower it but keep the width constant-unless you are felling really confident
RC Airplane Game: Spot Landing
- This spot landing game is a true test of skill! Using a brightly colored tape or ribbon, lay out three concentric circles within your usual landing area. Make the outer circle fairly large, say 10ft. in diameter, then lay out the other two within this one, say at 6ft. and 3ft. diameters
- Allocate a set number of points to each circle eg 5 for landing within the 10′ one, 15 for landing within the 6′ one and 25 for landing within the 3′one. Let each pilot have one practice landing, then 3 landings counting the score from each. The score is taken from whichever circle the wheels touch down in first
RC Airplane Game: Follow the Leader
- This 'follow the leader' RC airplane game, also called pursuit, take at least two RC airplanes; the more the merrier, but too many gets a bit hectic
- Tie a good length (say, 15ft.) of a crepe-paper type material to the rear end of one of the airplanes. Yep, you guessed it, this is the leader
- Let the leader take off safely, then the other pilots have to fly their models after the lead, trying to cut the streamer with their propellers! This isn't as easy as it might sound, but if you are that good and you catch the streamer regularly, don't let it get too short. Let the leader land and replace it with another long length
RC Airplane Game: Burst the Balloon
- This is just a variation on the above game, but balloons are tied to the leader plane instead of ribbon. As with 'follow the leader', let the lead airplane take off and have the other planes chase it around the sky, trying to burst the balloons with their props
- So there you have for simple-but-fun RC airplane games with which to hone your skills. If you are playing these in a public area, remember where you are! Don't become so absorbed with playing the games that you forget about safety issues
Tips of the RC airplane:
- Understanding your RC airplane controls, or indeed the controls of any RC model, is very important for you to do some homework. It can help save more money from crash and enjoy the fullest fun of your models. Always take a bit of time to understand how your new RC airplane, helicopter or vehicle is operating; you'll get much more out of the hobby than just moving the transmitter sticks and watching the model change direction
The airplane control surface:
- For an airplane to be controllable, control surfaces are necessary. The 4 main surfaces are ailerons, elevator, rudder and flaps as shown below:
- When the airplane is on forward flight it will rotate around each axis (axis - the blue dashed lines in the picture above) when movement to any control surface is made by the pilot. The table below shows the appropriate actions
- The following sections explain how each control surface affects the airplane
- Located on the trailing edge (rear) of the wing, the ailerons control the airplane's roll about its longitudinal axis. Each aileron moves at the same time but in opposite directions For example when the left aileron moves up, the right aileron moves down and vice versa
- This movement causes a slight decrease in lift on the wingtip with the upward moving aileron, while the opposite wingtip experiences a slight increase in lift. Because of this subtle change in lift, the airplane is forced to roll in the appropriate direction ie when the pilot moves the stick left, the left aileron will rise and the airplane will roll left in response to the change in lift on each wing
- The ailerons are controlled by a left/right movement of the control stick, or 'yoke'
- The rudder is located on the back edge of the vertical stabilizer, or fin, and is controlled by 2 pedals at the pilot's feet. When you push the left pedal, the rudders move to the left. The air flowing over the fin now pushes harder against the left side of the rudder, forcing the nose of the airplane to yaw round to the left
- The elevators are located on the rear half of the tail plane, or horizontal stabilizer. Like the ailerons, they cause a subtle change in lift when movement is applied which raises or lowers the tail surface accordingly. In addition, air hitting deflected elevators does so in the same way as it hits the rudder with exaggerated effect that forces the airplane to tilt upwards or downwards
- Moving the elevator up (pulling back on the yoke) will cause the airplane to pitch its nose up and climb, while moving them down (pushing forward on the yoke) will cause the airplane to pitch the nose down and dive. Elevators are linked directly to each other, so work in unison unlike ailerons
- Flaps are located on the trailing edge of each wing, between the fuselage and the ailerons, and extend outward and downward from the wing when put into use
- The purpose of the flaps is to generate more lift at slower airspeed, which enables the airplane to fly at a greatly reduced speed with a lower risk of stalling. When extend further flaps also generate more drag which slows the airplane down much faster than just reducing throttle power
- Although the risk of stalling is always present, an airplane has to be flying very slowly to stall when flaps are in use at, for example, 10 degrees deflection
- So all these factors are why and how airplanes fly. Radio control model airplanes can of course be simpler - for example, just have rudder and elevator control or perhaps just rudder and motor control. But the same fundamental principles always apply to all airplanes, regardless of size, shape and design
- 1 x Airplane Model
- 1 x ESC
- 1 x Steering Engine
Spec Condition New Type Airplane Model Material EPO Dimension 1280mm/49.9in(Wingspan); 860mm/33.5in(Body Length) Features Features Super light-weight and strength electric RC helicopter shell with fancy finishes detailing, provides best protection and attractive shape
Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the coaxial RC helicopter fly more efficiency and smooth
Colorful light for night flying visibility
Fully assemble ready to fly, easy to fly
Packaging Package Included 1 x Airplane Model
1 x ESC
1 x Steering Engine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 101,77||R$ 99,40||R$ 97,13||R$ 94,97||R$ 92,90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: The plane takes practice flying though. I would not suggest flying it in wind over 5 mph or you're asking for trouble.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: Almost all my flying time with this one has been on rough gravel in the desert. I crashed it quite few times at first, including power dives into the rocks, with no real damage to the plane.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: this is good clean fun what a great way to spend time with the kids
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excellent backyard flyer. I have had problems of shearing the prop shaft, due to too many hard landings and crashes. If you plan on doing any landings buy some extra shafts and props for spares. Other than that the plane is very durable and fun to fly.
Was this review helpful?
D. C. Hanson
Bought this item on06-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'd recommend not using them and go for a brushless setup nonetheless as it performs significantly better than brushed.
Was this review helpful?