Customers Also Bought
- Working Voltage: DC 13.8 ~ 24V
- Current: 40mA ~ 65mA
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ ~ 55℃
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Visibility(RH): ≥5m
- Sensing Speed: 50 ~ 700ms
- Beam: 2 beams
- DSP clip, high alarm technology
- Wired system and BUS system compatible, holographic spot real-time report
- Self-adaption in environment and trouble locking
- Auto-adjustment transmit power for environment
- Upper and lower optical glasses structure for high precision
- Safe for both indoor and outdoor use
- Highly accurate lens with double focus
- Low power consumption
- The LED alarm detector system adopts DSP clip, features high alarm technology
- The infrared alarm detector features upper and lower optical glasses structure for high precision
- The LED alarm detector system is ideal and safe for both indoor and outdoor use
How Infrared Detector Work in Security Systems?
- Infrared Detectors Use Infrared Light
- In order to fully understand how infrared motion detectors work in security systems, users must first understand the function of infrared light
- According to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), infrared light exists in the electromagnetic light spectrum, and operates in a range of frequencies not visible to the human eye. The blanket term "infrared light" encompasses two frequency ranges, "near infrared," which operates at a frequency closer to that of visible light, and "far infrared," a range of frequencies closer to microwaves than to the visible spectrum
- Because of the higher frequency range of far infrared, the infrared light possesses thermal properties that allow it to sense and detect very subtle temperature changes, and this temperature sensory ability is what helps detect movement in a home security system.
- Infrared Detectors Monitor a Room
- In a typical home or office security environment, infrared motion detectors mount on a wall or the ceiling
- Once in place, the motion detectors use far infrared light beams to create a thermal image of the monitored area
- Because every component in a home or office---including furniture, floors, walls and fabric---has a certain heat signature, the infrared motion detector quickly develops a "normal" image of the room and its fixtures
- If this image changes, as it does when a person, animal or object enters the area under infrared monitoring, the detector's built-in circuitry identifies the image change and sends a signal to the security system's control panel.
- Heat Can Affect Infrared Detectors
- Due to the low cost and reliability of infrared detectors, according to Alarm System Reviews, the devices account for the majority of motion detectors in home security applications
- Despite the reliability of the devices, though, they are far from infallible
- Manufacturers of infrared detectors ship the devices with explicit mounting instructions that include strong warnings against placing the detectors near a heat source
- Because the devices rely on thermal imaging, a heat source like a radiator or heat pump vent can quickly change the thermal appearance of a monitored area and trigger a false alarm
- Likewise, an infrared detector mounted to face a window may sound an alarm when the sun sets or rises, or when other environmental factors cause a sudden change in ambient temperature.
- Some Detectors Use Dual Technology
- Although infrared detectors are fairly reliable and relatively inexpensive, Alarm System Reviews reports that an increasing number of infrared detectors also employ microwave technology as a secondary security measure
- In addition to the thermal properties of infrared light, these sensors employ microwaves to quickly and accurately detect movement in a room
- Every few seconds, the detector sends a burst of microwaves out across the monitored room and measures the amount of time the waves take to reflect back to the detector; if the amount of time changes between one burst and the next, the detector registers a change in the room and triggers an alarm
- By combining the far reach of microwaves with the relative reliability of infrared, these "Dual Technology" detectors offer greater reliability than their single-technology cousins
How to Choose a Home Alarm System:
Conducting Preliminary Research
- Survey your home and determine how many windows and doors you want to be 'switched,' or integrated into the home security system
- Determine possible locations for the control panel and keypads. You might find it convenient to place a keypad close to the front door. You might also want a keypad close to the bedrooms. The control panel commands the system, and the keypads allow you to program the system and turn it, or its components, on and off
- Determine how far away windows and doors are from the control panel so that you know how far wires will be routed if you choose a wired alarm system or how far a wireless system needs to communicate with sensors. Keep in mind that it is difficult to install a hard-wired security system unless your house is still under construction
- Decide whether you want a monitored security system that will be monitored 24 hours a day. The central monitoring station 'watches' your home for a monthly fee. A less expensive alternative is a basic sensor system with a dialer accessory that connects the system to your phone lines and dials preselected numbers if the house's security is breached
- Consider your lifestyle. Does anyone in the family often get up in the middle of the night for a snack? Do you have a large pet that roams the house at night? Such circumstances will influence the type of motion sensor you select and how it is installed. It may also call for you or members of your family to take trips to the keypad to prevent false alarms
Choosing the System
- Consult with a reputable home security system adviser
- Choose a system with a control panel that can monitor all the zones you have in your home. Each window or door integrated into the system is considered a zone. A basic system is capable of controlling eight zones. However, many panels permit the addition of expansion modules that allow the system to watch up to 32 zones
- Determine if the routing of the wires for a hard-wired security system might be too long. With a wired system, you will have to drill holes in walls where wires will have to be routed. If the wire run appears too long to you, choose a wireless system
- Make certain that a wireless system can perform up to the distance of the farthest zone
- Be certain that the system you choose can accept fire-protection sensors, carbon monoxide sensors and combustible-gas detectors, anti-freeze-up low-temperature switches (especially in cold climates) and water detectors. Make sure that panic buttons are or can be included
- Choose a system that is user-friendly. Make certain that inputting codes into the keypad is not a complicated process and is one that everyone in the family can learn quickly. You don't want to have to refer to the owner's manual as you input or try to interpret codes
- Work the keypad of the system you select to assure yourself that it is easy to use. Encourage all family members to work the keypad so that you will select one that everyone can use comfortably
- 1 x Set of Alarm Detector System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.88||USD$ 24.60||USD$ 23.33||USD$ 21.63||USD$ 21.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.