Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: AC 220V±10% DC 9V
- Standby Battery: DC 7.2V
- Working Time of Standby Battery: More than 24 hours
- LED: 3 PCS LEDs
- Electric Current: I1≤50mA (while working) I2≤300mA (while alarm)
- Frequency: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Intensity (anti-interference): 1V/m (frequency: 20 to 1000 MHz)
- Decibel (outside alarm trumpet): More than 90db
- Operational Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Operational Humidity: Less than 90%
- Sensitivity: 5Mv/m
- Wireless sign transmitted, no wire connected, easy installation
- Local arm/disarm with remote controller, easy to operate
- Remote arm/disarm by telephone or mobile phone
- This auto dial alarm system can provide protection against burglary, fire and gas leak
- This wireless burglar alarm system can support emergency SOS
- This wireless home security alarm system can support voiceless alarm or voice alarm in advance
- Drive high decibel siren to threaten burglary and notify neighbors, while alarming
- This auto dial alarm system can support 4 user telephone or mobile phone numbers, which auto-dialed while host alarming
- Monitor the noise of the guarding space through phone
- If the telephone line that connected with the host is cut off, the host drives the siren immediately
- This auto dial alarm system can support alarm if the host is closed or dismantled abnormally
- This auto dial alarm system can support is equipped with standby rechargeable battery
- This auto dial alarm system utilizes innovative technology with trouble-free wireless connections to provide security, making it a great choice for protecting against intruders
- This wireless burglar alarm system will bring you much convenience as well as security
- When the alarm is triggered, the system can call up to 4 phone numbers that you program into this wireless home security alarm system
About Wireless Home Security Alarm Systems:
Home security systems are steadily moving towards a more wireless solution. With news stories about children abducted from home, and increases in burglaries and home invasions, security is very important for households. Families have an innate desire to protect themselves and their belongings from intruders. Home security systems are being installed to act as the eyes and ears of families while they are away from home or asleep at night. Not only a valid defense against theft, wireless home security systems fight against fires and aids in other medical related emergencies
- Benefits: One of the greatest benefits to using a wireless home security system is the easy and quick installation. For most wireless systems, you only need to connect the device to an existing phone line, and it is ready to go. Another benefit is the cost; wireless systems costs are considerably cheaper than the other types of home security systems. This is largely due to the reduced need for the installer to deal with structural issues in your dwelling
- Features: The most well-known features of wireless home security systems are burglary, fire and medical monitoring and alarms. Other types of alarms that are associated with the device are emergency, gas and flood warnings. Other features includes integral keypad, hand-held transmitters, several different arming modes, choice of alarm types, programmable power supply, event logs and fixed frequency receiver types
- Other Uses: Wireless home security systems are not just attractive because of their easy installation practices. Homeowners like them because of their other uses as well. One use is the ability to contact the fire department if a fire breaks out while no one is at home. For other systems, to have this feature included will cost more than it does with wireless systems. With some of the wired systems out there, the fire alarm option can cost up to $1000 for installation and $20 a month in monitoring. For wireless systems, there is no or little installation cost, and monitoring isn't required. Wireless alarm systems can also be connected to lights and appliances in the home. Would-be burglars can be deterred when lights and appliances are turned on and off at random times. This gives the appearance that someone is home even when no one is
- Wireless Sensors: For the wireless alarm system to work, several wireless sensors are placed around the home. Burglary sensors are attached to doors and windows. When a door or window is opened while the alarm is engaged, the wireless sensor sends a signal to the main device. The device then blasts a siren and/or contacts the police, depending on the programming settings. In case of a fire, the sensor picks up on smoke in the environment, much like a smoke detector. A signal is sent to the system, and the fire department is notified through the connected phone line if the alarm isn't disengaged within a set time frame
How to Buy a Home Alarm System:
Each year more than 2 million American homes are burglarized, according to the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (alarm.org). Most of them have no alarm system. Electronic security devices provide affordable peace of mind, and recognizes and reacts instantly to unauthorized entry
- Survey your home and determine how many windows and doors you want integrated into the system
- Contact your insurance agent, a security system adviser, the NBFAA or your police department's crime prevention department for names of security system companies. Ask each company for an inspection, a recommendation and a quote in writing
- Decide whether you want to contract with a 24-hour central monitoring station for a monthly fee. If your system detects a break-in, it alerts security professionals to dispatch local police. Less expensive dialer accessories can link sensors to your phone lines and call preselected numbers if security is breached
- Consider your family's lifestyle. Do people or pets sometimes roam the house at night? Select appropriate sensors and locations
- Choose a system with a control panel that can monitor all the zones in your home. Each window or door integrated into the system is considered a zone. A basic system (about $400 without monitoring) can control eight zones, but many can be expanded to watch up to 32
- Determine locations for the control panel and keypads. The control panel commands the system and the keypads allow you to program the system and turn it or its components on and off. A typical setup puts one keypad near the front door and another keypad--and perhaps a panic button--close to the bedrooms
- Look for systems that connect to lighting controls, smoke and carbon monoxide sensors, and flood detectors. Also make sure system switches won't freeze in cold climates. (See How to Buy a Home Automation System.)
- Choose a user-friendly code that everyone in the family can remember in an emergency. Try the keypad to assure that it's easy to use
- Realize that it's difficult to retrofit a hardwired security system. With a wired system, you'll have to drill holes in walls so wires can be routed. If you want to avoid this expense and inconvenience, choose a wireless system
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Wireless PIR Motion Sensor
- 1 x Telephone line
- 2 x Remote controllers
- 1 x Siren
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.51||USD$ 43.55||USD$ 41.60||USD$ 39.00||USD$ 39.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.