Customers Also Bought
- Standby Current: < 60mA
- Alarming Current: < 500mA
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Working Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- GSM Frequency: 900Mhz/1800Mhz or 850Mhz/1900Mhz(optional)
- Frequency: 315Mhz or 433Mhz
- Max. Zone: 255 zones
- Remote Control Distance: > 100m(open area)
- Detector Emitting Distance: > 500m(open area)
- RF Detection Distance: 9-12m
- Size: 250 x 190 x 50mm/9.84 x 7.48 x 1.96in (L x W x H)
- This anti theft device with PSTN (landline) & GSM dual-network alarm system
- Anti theft device with big LCD color display, convenient to operate by keyboard
- Anti theft device with Automatically dial the stored phone numbers and send SMS while alarming
- SMS content is editable. "onsite-voice monitoring" and dual communication
- 4 groups of schedule to preset what time to arm and disarm. 255 wireless zone, 8 wired zone
- Anti theft system check the arm and disarm time and alarming time, voice recording, and playback
- One output port to control the external electrical device, such as video camera, light, etc
- Anti theft alarm act as one mobile phone, Check the host status by SMS
- SMS hint while power off or power resume, SMS hint while arm/disarm
- Connect with alarming monitoring center
- PSTN (landline) & GSM dual-network alarm system
- Big LCD color display, convenient to operate by keyboard
- Automatically dial the stored phone numbers and send SMS while alarming
- SMS content is editable. "onsite-voice monitoring" and dual communication
- One output port to control the external electrical device, such as video camera, light,etc.
- Check the arm/disarm time and alarming time
- The anti theft device connect with alarming monitoring center
About Theft-Prevention Devices
A vehicle is one of the most important and expensive investments you will likely ever make. It only makes sense to protect it in every way possible from auto theft. Theft-prevention devices deter thieves from attempting to steal your vehicle and may make it possible to track down your car if it does end up stolen. Regardless of the value or age of your vehicle, the installation of a theft-prevention device is typically a wise choice. However, because installing additional security features may void your warranty, it is crucial to read your warranty documents to determine if there are any rules or limitations before purchasing and installing an anti-theft device of any kind.
- Theft-prevention devices are classified as either passive or active and are divided into three main categories: mechanical devices, vehicle alarms and electronic immobilizers. Mechanical devices prevent theft of a vehicle by limiting the vehicle's movement. Steering wheel locks are the most commonly used mechanical device, but wheel locks and gear locks are gaining popularity. Vehicle alarms discourage thieves by producing a loud noise, such as a siren or beep, or by flashing lights. Alarms draw attention to the vehicle at risk, which is very effective at deterring thieves. Electronic immobilizers prevent car thieves from turning on the ignition or operating the vehicle by turning off power to the ignition system or fuel tank. Some cars equipped with this theft-prevention device will lock down if the wrong key is inserted into or is placed near the ignition. Passive devices are those that must be set up by the vehicle owner, such as a steering wheel lock, while active devices, including most electronic immobilizers, turn on automatically when the doors are locked, or the keys are removed from the ignition
- Theft-prevention devices work by deterring car thieves from attempting to steal your vehicle or by preventing thieves from operating the vehicle once they've gained access to the inside of the car. The specific method of deterring car thieves or preventing theft depends on the type of device used, but the basic reason these devices work is the same. Theft-prevention devices delay the theft of vehicles and increase the likelihood that the thief will be caught in the act. No anti-theft devices are fool-proof, but all serve the purpose of making the car less attractive to thieves. Vehicle recovery aids are also considered theft-prevention devices because most thieves pass by cars that display decals alerting them to the inclusion of these devices
- Theft-prevention devices not only protect your vehicle and the belongings kept inside, but the installation of many theft-prevention devices can save you a considerable amount of money on your car insurance premium. Auto insurance providers stand to lose large sums of money if your vehicle is stolen and severely damaged or not recovered at all. Therefore, vehicle owners who take steps to prevent the theft of their vehicles are rewarded financially. Vehicle recovery aids, such as electronic transmitters, increase the chances of locating your vehicle after it has been stolen and assist law enforcement in finding the thief and bringing him to justice
- Many theft-prevention devices come standard on new vehicles, but owners of older cars may need to have these devices installed. Before installing any type of theft-prevention device, is it essential to check with your insurance company to determine if you qualify for any discounts and to read your warranty documents carefully. The addition of some devices may void your vehicle warranty, leaving your car unprotected should it break down. Some warranties allow for the installation of additional security features but require installation to be performed by an approved company or dealer
- Contrary to what most people believe, vehicle value means very little when it comes to auto theft. According to the Pennsylvania Auto Theft Prevention Authority, most stolen vehicles are at least a couple of years old. Car thieves tend to steal common makes and models more often than rare cars because the parts are more easily broken down and sold. Moreover, having auto insurance does not guarantee you will be protected in the event that your car is stolen. Many insurance providers require policyholders to take out separate insurance to cover against auto theft. If you are unsure as to whether your car is protected against theft, consult your insurance provider for more information
- 1 x Host
- 1 x PIR Detector
- 1 x Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact
- 2 x Remote Controllers
- 1 x Power Adapter for Host
- 1 x Bracket for PIR Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 118.77||USD$ 114.92||USD$ 111.08||USD$ 105.95||USD$ 105.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.