Customers Also Bought
- Length: 643mm / 25.31in
- Height: 228mm / 8.97in
- Main Rotor Diameter: 715mm / 28.14in
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm / 6.22in
- Motor Drive Gear: 134T
- Main Drive Gear: 150T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.7:4.24
- Flying Weight: Approx. 770g
- This T-REX 450 Sport Super Combo RC Helicopter is with newly designed wider main blade grips that increase the overall main blade disc diameter, resulting in dramatically increased stability and agility
- Thicker main blade grip arms to increase the T-REX 450 Sport Super Combo RC Helicopter's durability and crash survivability
- Expanded flybar supporting point design on control cage, increasing the rigidity of fly bar, resulting in improved flight stability
- High precision bearing mixing arms for smooth and precise operations
- This Trex 450 RC Helicopter is with newly designed servo screw retainer to simplify servo installation process
- Newly designed frame structure blocks and motor mount to simplify assembly, yet dramatically increase the overall frame rigidity, resulting in improved 3D performance
- Improved battery mount for increased battery mounting rigidity, eliminating flight instability caused by movement of battery
- Improved gyro mounting platform to avoid degrading locking performance as result of tail boom vibration
- Tail boom support rods have been lengthened to suppress tail boom vibrations; integrated ends design improves durability and crash survivability
- Tail control arm base is integrated with tail gearbox to improve control precision, and simplify maintenance
- This T-REX 450 Sport Super Combo 3D RC helicopter is newly designed high rigidity anti-rotation guide for improved operation precision
- Fully assemble T-REX 450 Sport Super Combo 3D RC helicopter ready to fly, easy to play
Focus Shot 1
Newly designed head block, main blade grips, and mixing arms with improved rigidity. Utilization of high precision bearings in control arms, with modified mixing ratio. Resulting in improved stability and agility flying characteristics
Focus Shot 2
New swashplate design utilizing hardened pivot ball bearing, combined with new stability mixing arm design. Resulting in increased mechanical mixing resolution, realizing the possibility of high precision control
Focus Shot 3
Newly designed upper-lower 4 plate frame design using 1.2mm high strength 3K carbon fiber material, with strategically placed new motor mount and strengthened aluminum standoffs to improve the overall frame rigidity, yet simplifying maintenance tasks
Focus Shot 4
New anti-rotation guide, battery tray, and frame base utilizing industrial grade fiber plastic material, increasing durability and aesthetic
Focus Shot 5
Newly designed servo screw retainers to simplify installation and maintenance
Focus Shot 6
Strategically placed frame cutouts to simplify parallel setup of servo horns
Focus Shot 7
Redesigned gyro mounting platform to minimize vibration transfer to gyroscope, as well as preventing damages to the gyroscope during a crash
Focus Shot 8
Brand new tail grip assembly with built in counter-weight balance, dramatically improving tail pitch smoothness
Focus Shot 9
Hoop style horizontal fin mount with longer tail boom supports, effectively reducing tailboom vibrations. Carbon tail fins to emphasize the visually pleasing line
Focus Shot 10
Fiberglass painted canopy
Focus Shot 11
325 Carbon blades
Focus Shot 12
450M brushless motor
Focus Shot 13
RCE-BL35X 35A Brushless ESC
Focus Shot 14
DS410M Digital metal gear servo
Focus Shot 15
DS420 Digital gear servo and GP780 head lock gyro (upgraded)
The Album of RC Helicopter Flight:
- The magical up-side-down flight poses
- Flight around your community and envy your fellows
- Enjoy the real-life flight experience
- Low attitude cruise
- Real-life flight poses
- Charming up-side-down flight in the sky
- Pitch down, hovering, ascending
- Sideward flight poses
Why the coaxial dual-blade and gyro can make the RC helicopter flight more stable and smoothness?
- The coaxial RC helicopter has 2 sets of main rotor blades mounted one above the other. The main blades spin in opposite directions to each other, thus cancelling out each other's torque force. So, because there is no torque when both rotors are spinning at the same speed, the fuselage of the helicopter has no tendency to spin round in any particular direction. And that makes the RC helicopter while on hovering will be more stable
- Directional control is achieved by changing the speed of one of the rotors, in relation to the other. In doing so, a small amount of torque is then generated and that force will naturally cause the helicopter to yaw one way or another, hence changing direction
- The use of yaw control in RC helicopters is made easier by a gyro which is an electronic device that is connected between the receiver and the tail rotor control. The gyro senses any rotational movement of the helicopter that isn't result of a signal to the receiver, and it makes fine adjustments to the tail rotor speed or blade pitch to suit the torque force at that precise moment, hence dampening out any unwanted yaw. Gyros make these calculations and corrections at lightning speed, so much so that the pilot doesn't notice anything other that a stable helicopter
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (30 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (3 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
- 1 x T-REX 450 SPORT Kit
- 1 x 325 Carbon Blades
- 1 x RCE-BL35X 35A Brushless ESC
- 1 x 450M Brushless Motor
- 1 x DS410M (Metal Gear)Digital Servo
- 1 x GP750 Head Lock Gyro
- 1 x DS420 Digital Servo
Spec Age Range 14 Years & Up Brand Other
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 482.10||USD$ 473.82||USD$ 465.55||USD$ 454.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: If you're new to RC helicopters and you buy one any RTF heli, take it to a local shop, or air field, and have someone with experience double check the setup and trim. I've seen this heli fly, so far all I do is crash. I am having a good time crashing though. Replacement parts are reasonably priced, and so far I'm happy with this heli. Hopefully this weekend i'll keep it in the air a little longer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this for my boyfriend. HE LOVES IT!!!! SLEEPS WITH IT NEXT TO HIM AT NIGHT!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: Let me first say that this is not a toy. If you are looking for a toy helicopter, look elsewhere. The product is well made and fun to use. However, I am, unfortunately, a total novice to RC products and the instructions that come with this are so minimal I was required to search the internet to find understandable instructions. The instructions appear to be geared toward a knowledgeable user with a complete grounding in RC products. That being said, the product itself is a kick to play with. If you are new to this genre, I suggest you start with a more basic model and work your way up to this. Had it not been for the instruction problem, I would have given it 5 stars.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-26-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought this helicopter 2 months ago. this was my first real rc helicopter. I found it very easy to learn to fly, just dont try to fly in any wind.Helicopter is tough, I had 2 or 3 hard crashes and only broke a small part where the canopy snaps onto the frame.Very easy to fly inside if you have the room.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: Up Front... don't try to fly in wind. ANY WIND. It just does not work well. As far as being crash worthy, lets just say my learning curve is slow. I have crashed from 40 feet up, tumbled it across the roof, groung it out sideways on the lawn and mine is still working. The plastic body that comes with it does not last long, broke on the first crash, but you really don't need it any way. I have also allowed my 5 Year Old fly it, so it is pretty easy to control as long as there is no wind.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought the same helicopter from another website. (1st helicopter ever) Im not sure what the other people are doing wrong but I have crashed mine several times from various height and into barns and trees and other obsructions in and around the home and mine is in tip top shape sorta...yea the canopy has some cracks but it doesnt affect it any. The only downside I do have is the short flight time of around 10-12 min and that takes a 3-4 hr charge. Overall I think it is a great helicopter for the price. Watch a few YouTube training videos and see whats happening and you'll be flying this helicopter in no time. And if you read the specs. it does say that this helicopter is for flying in ZERO wind conditions. Perfect lil fun!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: The package very well, and the delivery very faster!!
Was this review helpful?
Ben Lindsey Jr
Bought this item on07-09-2010
- Other Thoughts: This product was for my grandchild. It arrived promptly, was better than expected! Great product, wish the battery lasted longer, however, it's my understanding that this is typical with all of these types of remote control items. Overall great product.
Was this review helpful?