Customers Also Bought
- This altimeter watch with special design is multifunctional
- The suitable size of the altimeter watch is perfect for portable
- The LCD display of the digital altimeter is easy to read
- The cheap altimeter can be used in darkness
- The cheap altimeter is perfect for outdoor activities
- This altimeter watch is durable for long time use
- This is a portable multi-function thermometer with digital altimeter, digital barometer, digital compass, weather forecast, time, calendar and backlight
- Made of high quality material, this altimeter watch is durable for long time use
- The portable altimeter is based on the technology of electronic bearing sensor and barometric sensor
- This simple, easy-to-read portable altimeter accurately senses the temperature and displays it on an LCD screen
- The LCD altimeter will give you backlight when you press any button in any time.
- The detachable string makes the digital compass a perfect hand-carry device for various outdoor activities
How to Calibrate an Altimeter:
In order to calibrate the altitude of an object you need an altimeter. Calibration is the process of determining the specific adjustment needed to get an accurate measurement. A calibrated altimeter is used to aid in the flight of planes and the distance above sea level. Altimetry is the measurement of altitude and bathymetry is the measurement of depth underwater
- Select the mode you want. Press the "mode/next" button. Press the "adjust" button and press and hold for 2 seconds
- Watch for a light that blinks. "Adjust hold" will be displayed
- Push "recall/+," which will allow you to increase or advance the flash
- Find the "toggle" button and press. This will allow you to decrease or reverse the flash
- Take your finger and press the "mode/next" button again to move to the next adjustment
- Adjust the flash repeatedly until the altitude is set correctly
- Save your adjustments. Press the "adjust" button
How to Use an Altimeter:
If you're lost and wandering in the mountain wilderness, you'll be thankful you have an altimeter in your pack. Used with a good topographic map, this handy gauge can make the difference between quickly finding your trail again or spending some time---perhaps hours or days---not knowing exactly where you are. An altimeter measures your elevation above sea level. The instrument is small, light, and easy to use; some versions are built directly into a watch, allowing you the use of an altimeter without adding a separate piece of equipment
- Ensure the device is operating. Most altimeters are constantly "on," because powering off would require recalibration. Altimeters use air pressure and operator settings to determine your elevation above sea level. Air pressure decreases at a predictable rate as your elevation rises
- Cycle to the altimeter setting if your device offers multiple settings. The device gives elevation according to the last calibration that the operator performed. Remember that air pressure or barometric pressure can change, and you will have to compensate for that change in order to use the device
- Reset the altimeter at a place of known elevation. Topographic maps can assist you by indicating the elevation at important landmarks. Trailheads often have signs indicating elevation. Match the altimeter reading with the known elevation. There will be a keypad or up/down buttons to change the reading. Alternatively, you can reset the altimeter if you know the barometric pressure from a device or current weather report for your location
- Continue to reset the altimeter whenever you reach a point where elevation is indicated, either on the map or by a reliable sign. Although it seems bothersome, resetting your altimeter can be crucial if you become lost
- Check the altimeter reading if you become lost. Use the elevation markings on your map; finding a marking that corresponds to your altimeter reading will help you determine your position. Use a compass on the map to indicate the direction to the nearest trail or to a landmark on the map
- 1 x Altimerter
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.98||USD$ 18.93||USD$ 17.88||USD$ 16.48||USD$ 16.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.