Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: (FM)76-108MHz, (MW)525-1610kHz and (SW)5.95-21.85MHz
- Turning Mode: Digital
- Band: Multi Band
- Sound Track: Mono
- Output Power: 150mw
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries
- Size: 74 x 116 x 28mm/2.9 x 4.6 x 1.1in(W x H x T)
- With high technology, this AM FM radio has a higher sensitivity and stability
- This Portable Radio can turn on and off automatically if you set
- With fashion look, this AM FM radio can show your taste
- This AM FM radio is provided with a large display screen
- You can search different programs
- This Multi Band Radio is made of high quality material, durable and it can last for a long time
- Night light function, high quality speaker
- This AM FM radio has a higher sensitivity and stability, you can search different programs
- This AM FM radio can turn on and off automatically if you set, with fashion look, it can show your taste
How Do AM & FM Radio Work?
- Wht is AM and FM Radio - AM and FM refers to "amplitude modulation" and "frequency modulation." The main difference between AM and FM is simply the level or type of manipulation of a radio or carrier wave. Another big difference between the two is how information is encoded or modulated on the wave. AM radio happens when a radio station manipulates the power of a radio wave. FM happens when that station changes the frequency, rather than changing the strength of the actual wave. Frequency is a term that refers to how many times a signal is repeated. A radio will receive many different variations of carrier waves. A tuner on a radio helps the box to recognize certain signals over others. AM was invented sometime around the early 1900s, while FM came about more than 30 years later
- How does it happen - Using both electricity and a radio antenna, the station can manipulate electrical charges that result in the creation of both magnetic and electrical fields in the air--when this energy travels it is called an electromagnetic wave. When this wave travels to an individual or personal radio, the smaller antenna catches the wave and manipulates the electrical charges causing a circuit inside the radio box to move quickly back and forth. The portion of the speaker inside the radio, the diaphragm, vibrates according to the type of electrical signals interpreted by the radio. Not all radios can hear all signals. Again, you need a radio tuner to differentiate between amplitudes, strength of certain waves, and frequencies--the type of repeating information encoded on it. The human ear needs the help of a radio tuner to be able to hear various radio waves that can be transmitted as sound
- AM and FM Radio Broadcast Bands - There is a wide range of electromagnetic waves along a spectrum. As far as a radio is concerned, these waves are all measured in terms of either kilohertz (kHz) or megahertz (MHz). AM radio waves are weaker than FM radio signals. AM is measured between 500 and 1,500 kilohertz (or 1.5 Megahertz), and FM generally runs between 70 and 120 Megahertz or more. There are many more variations
- 1 x AM FM Radio
- 1 x Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.36||USD$ 18.82||USD$ 18.28||USD$ 17.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.