Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: (FM)87-108MHz, (MW)525-1610kHz, (SW)5.90-18.10MHz, (1st IF)10.7MHz, (2nd IF)455KHz
- Noise Limit Sensitivity: FM＞10uv, MM＞1mv/m, SW＞30uv
- Mono Signal Selectivity: ＞20 dB
- Loudspeaker: D57mm/0.25W
- Headset: D3.5mm
- Power: DC 3V/2 x AA Batteries
- Size: 74×116×28mm/2.9 x 4.5 x 1.1in(L x W x T)
- With high technology, this Multi Band Radio has a higher sensitivity and stability
- This Portable Digital Radio can turn off automatically after 1-2 hour if you set
- This AM FM radio can memorize programs you like
- With fashion look, this AM FM radio can show your taste
- This AM FM radio is made of high quality material, durable and it can last for a long time
- You can search the program by hand or input the frequency range
- With this radio, you can also scan the program saved before
- This AM FM Radio provides accurate reception with stereo FM capability over a wide range of frequencies from LW and MW(AM) to SW and FM---(FM)87-108MHz, (MW)525-1610kHz, (SW)5.90-18.10MHz, (1st IF)10.7MHz, (2nd IF)455KHz
- LCD display provides digital frequency read-out of the selected station. Hold button prevents accidental changes to preset station settings
- This is an excellent portable AM FM Radio of all-around use. Stylish design of this Portable Digital Radio takes up a minimum of space on the nightstand, desk or dresser
- This portable Multi Band Radio will fit easily into your shirt or jacket pocket! You can pick up your favorite program anywhere
How Does FM Radio Work?
All sound energy is in the form of a wave. The frequency of a wave is the measurement of the number of cycles that it undergoes in a given time frame. Hertz is a measurement of frequency that depicts the number of wave cycles per second. FM signals are measured in megahertz so an FM signal of 97.5 relates to 97,500,000 waves/second
- FM actually stands for Frequency Modulation. FM signals use various frequency levels that reproduce the sound of the originating source (i.e. music). You've probably noticed that FM contains all your music channels while AM radio is limited to news and talk programming. This is because frequency modulation allows for the transmission of the greater range of frequencies (high and low sounds) contained within music
- FM radio originates at the broadcast source (radio stations). These stations use large antennas to send out their broadcast signal. Electrical charges are pushed up and down the broadcast antenna at a rate that relates to the carrier frequency. The movement of electrical charges creates an electromagnetic field which sends out
- electromagnetic waves. The waves are sent in all directions. Carrier waves are sent out at a frequency that can be detected by your antenna (the radio station number). They carry sound information that includes the different frequencies of the original broadcast
- The electromagnetic carrier wave travels through the atmosphere until it is picked up by a receiver antenna (i.e. your car radio antenna). At this time the wave causes electrical charges to be pushed up and down your antenna and on into your receiver. The receiver decodes the modulated frequency information and then passes it to the speakers
Processing and Hearing:
- The speaker vibrates according to the processed frequencies and pushes air molecules that recreate the original sound waves and pass them to your ears. You hear the music or talk that was sent in the original broadcast. Since electricity works at the speed of light, this process, from broadcast to listener, is instantaneous
Loss of Signal:
- You've probably noticed, particularly if you listen to FM radio in the car, that eventually you will lose your signal. The simple reason for this is that the short wavelength of FM radio waves cause them to travel in straight lines. The earth, however, is curved. Therefore, as the earth curves, FM waves continue in a straight line into the atmosphere and are no longer receptible. The short waves are also affected by obstacles like mountains
How to Strengthen FM Radio Reception?
If you're familiar with fixing your TV's reception, you'll be a natural with an FM radio. FM reception is affected by the same things that affect television signal reception--the quality of your antenna, the strength of the signal you're trying to receive, and any obstacles between your antenna and the transmitte
- If you don't have an antenna connected to your FM receiver, purchase a simple dipole antenna--a simple T-shape flexible wire-- and connect it to the FM antenna inputs on the receiver. Because FM signals are directional, you'll want to experiment with the positioning of the wire to find the best reception of the station you're trying to receive
- If you're still not getting a good signal, try an indoor amplified antenna, which you'll find at an electronics store. Don't buy one unless you get a guarantee that you can return it for full credit if it doesn't solve your reception problems
- If your signal is weak because you live a long way from the transmitter, install an outside antenna and mount it as high as is practical. If you're primarily interested in getting signals from one station or from a group of stations in one direction, get a directional antenna and point it toward the transmitters
- If you're using a portable FM radio where the only antenna is the power cord, stretch the cord as straight as possible and experiment with positioning again
- Temporarily switch to monaural mode to improve a weak signal on an FM receiver
- 1 x Radio
- 1 x Short-wave Antenna
- 1 x Leather Sheath
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.84||USD$ 30.98||USD$ 30.12||USD$ 28.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.