Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: (FM)87-108MHz, (MW)525-1610kHz, (SW1)3.2-18MHz
- Noise Limit Sensitivity: FM＞10uv, MM＞1.5mv/m, SW＞50uv
- Input Power: ＞250mW
Power: AC 220V/DC 4.5V/3 x AA Batteries
- Size: 74 x 116 x 28mm/2.9 x 4.5 x 1.1in(L x W x T)
- With high technology, this digital AM FM radio has a higher sensitivity and stability
- This pocket AM FM radio can turn off automatically after 1-2 hour if you set
- This portable AM FM radio can memorize programs you like
- With fashion look, this digital AM FM radio can show your taste
- This digital AM FM radio is made of high quality material, durable and it can last for a long time
- You can search the program by hand or input the frequency range
- With this radio, you can also scan the program saved before
- Large handle designed digital AM FM radio ensures easy to carry, you can take it with you to anywhere you go
- The digital AM FM radio provides AC power source and the battery power source which is more convenient for use
- The pocket AM FM radio provides FM. MW and SW1-2 options you can receive more of your favorite radio station
- The digital AM FM radio adopted the newest convert technique ensures it can work normally under different extreme weather condition
- Check the antenna's connection. The hinges on older portable radios may weaken over time, so if the connection to the radio body is flawed, it may prevent the signal from adequately entering your radioExtend the antenna. FM antenna signals travel in straight lines, so if there are any obstructions like hills or tall buildings, your radio may have a hard time receiving enough signal for clarity. The telescopic antenna on your portable radio will not have an effect on the reception of AM signal.
- Rotate the radio. Turn the radio on and switch it to its FM function. Cock the antenna slightly to one side and slowly rotate the radio body around to find the best signal. Because FM signals travel in straight lines, if the antenna is pointed away from the signal transmitter at the radio station, it may make the reception unclear or fuzzy
- Take the radio outside. AM broadcasts can be seriously disrupted by electrical interference, especially within cities. Power lines, street lamps and household electrical appliances can interfere with the clarity of AM radio signal. Try to find AM signal at a different time of day. AM signals will travel farther at nighttime, although their coverage area may be reduced
- Tune the antenna to a local station. The radio will receive clearer, stronger signal from stations that are closer to you. Replacing the antenna with a longer one could also help increase FM signal clarity
- 1 x Radio
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.73||USD$ 23.42||USD$ 22.10||USD$ 20.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.