Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: (FM)76-108MHz, (MW)525-1610kHz, (SW)4.65-21.85MHz, (SW2)9.5-26.1MHz
- Noise Limit Sensitivity: FM＞5uv, MM＞1mv/m, SW＞50uv
- Input Power: ＞150mW
- Mono Signal Selectivity: ＞20 dB
- Power: DC 3V/2 x AA Batteries
- Size: 75 x 115 x 29mm/2.9 x 4.5 x 1.1in(L x W x T)
- With high technology, this multiband radio has a higher sensitivity and stability
- This multiband radio can turn off automatically after 1-2 hour if you set
- This multiband radio can memorize programs you like
- With fashion look, this handheld radio can show your taste
- This portable digital radio is made of high quality material, durable and it can last for a long time
- You can search the program by hand or input the frequency range
- With this radio, you can also scan the program saved before
- The FM/MW/SW tuner of this handheld radio lets you choose from the wide range of radio talk shows and music programming
- The built-in speaker of this digital clock radio enables convenient listening anywhere, and the earphone jack permits private listening enjoyment and improved sound clarity in noisy environments
- Just take this handheld radio when you travel. You can pick up your favorite program anywhere
Size in Detail:
Transmission and Reception of Radio Waves:
- The two most common types of modulation used in radio are amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM). Both AM and FM are analog transmission systems, that is, they process sounds into continuously varying patterns of electrical signals which resemble sound waves.
- Receiving antennas intercept part of this radiation, change it back to the form of electrical signals, and feed it to a receiver. In that system, incoming signals are mixed with a signal from a local oscillator to produce intermediate frequencies (IF) that are equal to the arithmetical sum and difference of the incoming and local frequencies. One of those frequencies is applied to an amplifier.
Differences Between AM and FM Receivers:
- In an AM transmission the carrier wave is constant in frequency and varies in amplitude (strength) according to the sounds present at the microphone; in FM the carrier is constant in amplitude and varies in frequency. FM is also used in television sound systems. In both radio and television receivers, once the basic signals have been separated from the carrier wave they are fed to a loudspeaker or a display device (usually a cathode-ray tube), where they are converted into sound and visual images, respectively.
Uses of Radio:
- Early uses were maritime, for sending telegraphic messages using Morse code between ships and land. The earliest users included the Japanese Navy scouting the Russian fleet during the Battle of Tsushima in 1905. One of the most memorable uses of marine telegraphy was during the sinking of the RMS Titanic in 1912, including communications between operators on the sinking ship and nearby vessels, and communications to shore stations listing the survivors
- Besides broadcasting, point-to-point broadcasting, including telephone messages and relays of radio programs, became widespread in the 1920s and 1930s. Another use of radio in the pre-war years was the development of detection and locating of aircraft and ships by the use of radar (RAdio Detection And Ranging)
- Today, radio takes many forms, including wireless networks and mobile communications of all types, as well as radio broadcasting. Before the advent of television, commercial radio broadcasts included not only news and music, but dramas, comedies, variety shows, and many other forms of entertainment. Radio was unique among methods of dramatic presentation in that it used only sound. For more, see radio programming
- 1 x Radio
- 1 x bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.30||USD$ 12.23||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 12.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.