Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: (FM)87-108MHz, (MW)525-1710 kHz, (SW1)3.2-7.6MHz, (SW2)9.2-22.0MHz
- Sensitivity: FM is superior to 5μV, MW is superior to 1mv/m, SW is superior to 200μV, TV is superior to 10μV
- Output Power: >150mw
- Power: 4.5V or 3 x AA Batteries
- External Power Voltage: 4.5V
- Charge Battery: 650mAh 3.6V
- Output Earphone: 8-32Ω
- Size: 16.8 x 14.8 x 5.4cm/6.6 x 5.8 x 2.1in(W x H x T)
- With high technology, this AM FM radio has a higher sensitivity and stability
- This Multi Band Radio has a classic look
- With this AM FM radio, you can enjoy the programs when you are on the go
- This AM FM radio is made of high quality material, durable and it can last for a long time
- You can search different programs
- Earphone can be connected to this portable digital radio
- The AM/FM tuner of this portable digital radio lets you choose from the wide range of radio talk shows and music programming
- It is designed to provide years of outstanding performance and sound reproduction
- This portable radio is multifunctional and it can be charged
- This useful radio has a good quality, durable for long time use
- Stylish design of this portable radio takes up a small space on the nightstand and desk
Definition of an AM FM Radio:
The radio is pretty amazing, even today. We turn it on, and out comes sound, sound sent from miles and miles away. The radio is over a hundred years old and we were sitting around it listening to music and news long before the television was even dreamed up. After a hundred years of progress the radio hasn't changed much--it's still providing us with music nearly anywhere we go, just about 24/7, and it's still using good old radio waves
Definition of Radio:
- Radio is "wireless telegraphy or telephony: speeches broadcast by radio." However "radio" describes the tool with which we receive this wireless transmission. Radio means anything associated with radio waves
History of Radio:
- In 1906 some folks aboard a ship who where used to hearing the blips and bleeps of Morse code all day and transcribing it down were treated to a special surprise. They heard over their transmissions the sound of a violin--it was Christmas Eve so the violin was playing "Silent Night." It was magical then, but the idea of creating a public medium out of the ingenious invention came a whole decade later with Frank Conrad who began playing records for his friends over the air, thus radio as we know it was born
How It Works:
- Radio waves can bounce around all they want, but no one is going to hear or "intercept" them without a receiver. A radio wave is transmitted from a station's giant transmitter, and these waves go out into the air, in all directions. Your radio antenna, whether external or built into your AM/FM radio, picks up pieces of this wave. The waves don't actually transmit sounds--they carry electronic pulses, and your radio translates these pulses into sound, but all before you can blink your eyes a few times
FM Radio Vs. AM Radio:
- AM (amplitude modulation) and FM (frequency modulation) radio are the same kind of radio wave. They originate as the exact same radio wave, and are encrypted or "modulated" differently. FM radio has a strong advantage over AM radio because it is less likely to have static from fluctuations in signal due to changes in amplitude. FM radio ignores these fluctuations, producing less static, which provides for a better listening experience
- When you listen to your radio you are hearing the movement of atoms. When a radio signal is sent it is made up of lots of atoms that have dispersed from the transmitter antenna to the air. These atoms then travel at light speed in all directions until they reach a radio antenna. Radio transmission may seem like sound just bouncing around in the air, but it's actually a transfer of physical matter
How to Improve Am/Fm Auto Radio Reception:
Listening to the radio on either a favorite AM or favorite FM station while driving a car can make the ride seem faster. When the radio station is unclear or is fuzzy, the station becomes annoying rather than relaxing and sometimes ends up as a distraction. Improving the reception not only makes the music clearer, it can make the sound less distracting. Auto reception depends on the antennae of the vehicle, but there are ways to improve the sound quality
- Turn off electrical devices like phones, Ipods, mp3 players or anything else running in the car. Interference from electrical devices can result in poor reception that is easily fixed. Keep in mind that windshield wipers, AC or other car electronics can cause interference which cannot be turned off
- Change the radio mode to "mono" rather than "stereo". This will change the signal type and often improves reception as a result
- Look at the location of the antenna. An antenna in the front of the vehicle, near the engine, will often have more interference than an antenna on the back of the vehicle or on the top of the vehicle. Also look at the height of the antenna and ensure it is fully extending if it is the type of antenna to extend when the radio is turned one. If the antenna is short or is not fully extending, look into replacements for better reception
- Look at the antennae wiring. One cause of poor reception is improper wiring or damage to the wiring in the antennae. Check if the antenna is the problem by taking a portable radio, turning off the car and finding the station on the portable radio. If the station is clear on the portable radio, turn on the car and try finding it without moving the vehicle on the car radio. If the signal is not clear in the car, it is possible that there is a wiring problem. Replace the antenna if the problem is related to wiring
- Replace the radio with an HD radio. Unlike the original radios in a car, the HD radios pick up clearer signals in high definition sound. Sometimes the problem with reception is the type of radio installed in a vehicle, especially if the car is older. Wiring problems with the radio itself can result in poor reception or no reception
- 1 x Radio
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.47||USD$ 34.19||USD$ 32.90||USD$ 31.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.