Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Car Model Color White Material Alloy & Plastic & Rubber Dimension 140 x 50 x 55mm/5.5 x 2.0 x 2.2in(L x W x H) Features Features It's also a good collection for car enthusiast
It was made of high quality material, ensures long time using
Model car makes great gift for any car enthusiast
Detailed undercarriage with chrome exhaust tips, this model includes display base
Almost the same shape as the real car
Packaging Package Included 1 x Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
3 x Button Cell Battery
- Beautifully detailed brake discs and perfect brake calipers
- Ambulance Car Model is made of high quality material, ensures long time using
- Ambulance Car Model makes great gift for any car enthusiast
- Detailed undercarriage with chrome exhaust tips, this Ambulance Car Model includes display base
- Diecast Model Car is almost the same shape as the real car
- Quite cool Ambulance Diecast Model Car for yourself or your friends
- Material: Alloy & Plastic & Rubber
- Size: 140 x 50 x 55mm/5.5 x 2.0 x 2.2in(L x W x H)
- Beautifully detailed brake discs and perfect brake calipers, you will appreciate this Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
- Ambulance Car Model is easy to attract baby's attention, train your baby's ability to identify colors
- Best choice for car enthusiast, Ambulance Car Model serves as a fantastic collectible for those car enthusiasts
- Quite cool car model for yourself or your friends, Ambulance Car Model will be the best gift for those people who love Diecast Model Car
- Fully customized vehicle with realistic detailed exterior, interior and performance parts, Diecast Model Car will be an excellent gift toy for children
- Ambulance Car Model also can be served as a decoration in your room, best choice for car enthusiast
How to Modify Diecast Model Cars?
Diecast model cars typically can be purchased in kits at any hobby store, but you can modify these cars to give them a unique look. From different paint styles to added trim, diecast model cars can be modified or upgraded to look sleeker or more unique to the hobbyist building them. Once these cars are modified to spec, they can be placed for display on a shelf or in a dust proof cabinet.
- Body Modifications
- Dab the paintbrush into the paint and give the die-cast model a new look. Create a two-toned paint job, where half of the car is painted one color and the other half is a different color. Provide visual interest by painting the frame one color and the doors another color.
- Paint designs on the model to customize a different way. Use the brush to create simple, personalized, or even wacky designs on the car's body.
- Paint the trim a different color. For example, the model's body might be black, so paint the bumper, mirrors, and fenders white.
- Wipe off the paint using the wet rag if a mistake is made. Allow the paint to dry for 24 hours.
- Create an older look to a die-cast car by adding rust to the body or trim. Dab a small amount of paint-on rust onto the brush. Apply the paint-on rust to the the lower body panels or trim to create a "beat up" look.
- Add chrome trim to the die-cast model, available at hobby shops. Apply a small amount of hobby glue to the trim and attach it to the vehicle. Consider chrome trim pieces such as mirrors, fenders, bumpers, or grills.
- Wheel Modifications
- Create more realistic-looking tires. Carefully remove each wheel from the model, and take off the tires from each wheel.
- Insert one washer into the bolt followed by the tire. Insert the second washer into the bolt, creating a clamp for the wheel.
- Tighten the clamp by screwing the nut into the bolt until the wheel is held firmly in place. The tire should extrude outward slightly.
- Place the bolt onto the power drill. Turn the drill on a low speed and gently grind the tire on the nail file. The nail file will take off the smooth rubber from the wheel, creating a worn tread look.
- Unplug the power drill and remove the bolt. Take off the tires and place them back onto each wheel.
How to Collect Diecast Model Cars?
Collecting die-cast model cars became very popular in the late 1960s and early 1970s as their detail and quality increased. As more companies entered the field over the years, including Hot Wheels and Matchbox, the worth of certain models have gone up. The value of the cars today is dependent on condition. Having the original package of a car makes it more valuable, but if the model is properly preserved and cared for, the worth of a collection will still be high.
- If you have the model's original package, be wary of dirt, lint, moisture and sunlight. They should be placed in display cases or storage boxes, otherwise dusted regularly with a dry cloth.
- Old cars saved from childhood can still be valuable, even if not in pristine condition. You can perform minor touch-ups and store them in display cases.
- Get information about the rarity of certain models you might have. Check specialty catalogues, collector's magazines and websites about rare cars, values and replacement parts.
- 1 x Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
- 3 x Button Cell Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 17.76||NZ$ 16.63||NZ$ 15.50||NZ$ 13.99||NZ$ 13.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.