Customers Also Bought
- Beautifully detailed brake discs and perfect brake calipers
- Ambulance Car Model is made of high quality material, ensures long time using
- Ambulance Car Model makes great gift for any car enthusiast
- Detailed undercarriage with chrome exhaust tips, this Ambulance Car Model includes display base
- Diecast Model Car is almost the same shape as the real car
- Quite cool Ambulance Diecast Model Car for yourself or your friends
- Material: Alloy & Plastic & Rubber
- Size: 140 x 50 x 55mm/5.5 x 2.0 x 2.2in(L x W x H)
- Beautifully detailed brake discs and perfect brake calipers, you will appreciate this Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
- Ambulance Car Model is easy to attract baby's attention, train your baby's ability to identify colors
- Best choice for car enthusiast, Ambulance Car Model serves as a fantastic collectible for those car enthusiasts
- Quite cool car model for yourself or your friends, Ambulance Car Model will be the best gift for those people who love Diecast Model Car
- Fully customized vehicle with realistic detailed exterior, interior and performance parts, Diecast Model Car will be an excellent gift toy for children
- Ambulance Car Model also can be served as a decoration in your room, best choice for car enthusiast
How to Modify Diecast Model Cars?
Diecast model cars typically can be purchased in kits at any hobby store, but you can modify these cars to give them a unique look. From different paint styles to added trim, diecast model cars can be modified or upgraded to look sleeker or more unique to the hobbyist building them. Once these cars are modified to spec, they can be placed for display on a shelf or in a dust proof cabinet.
- Body Modifications
- Dab the paintbrush into the paint and give the die-cast model a new look. Create a two-toned paint job, where half of the car is painted one color and the other half is a different color. Provide visual interest by painting the frame one color and the doors another color.
- Paint designs on the model to customize a different way. Use the brush to create simple, personalized, or even wacky designs on the car's body.
- Paint the trim a different color. For example, the model's body might be black, so paint the bumper, mirrors, and fenders white.
- Wipe off the paint using the wet rag if a mistake is made. Allow the paint to dry for 24 hours.
- Create an older look to a die-cast car by adding rust to the body or trim. Dab a small amount of paint-on rust onto the brush. Apply the paint-on rust to the the lower body panels or trim to create a "beat up" look.
- Add chrome trim to the die-cast model, available at hobby shops. Apply a small amount of hobby glue to the trim and attach it to the vehicle. Consider chrome trim pieces such as mirrors, fenders, bumpers, or grills.
- Wheel Modifications
- Create more realistic-looking tires. Carefully remove each wheel from the model, and take off the tires from each wheel.
- Insert one washer into the bolt followed by the tire. Insert the second washer into the bolt, creating a clamp for the wheel.
- Tighten the clamp by screwing the nut into the bolt until the wheel is held firmly in place. The tire should extrude outward slightly.
- Place the bolt onto the power drill. Turn the drill on a low speed and gently grind the tire on the nail file. The nail file will take off the smooth rubber from the wheel, creating a worn tread look.
- Unplug the power drill and remove the bolt. Take off the tires and place them back onto each wheel.
How to Collect Diecast Model Cars?
Collecting die-cast model cars became very popular in the late 1960s and early 1970s as their detail and quality increased. As more companies entered the field over the years, including Hot Wheels and Matchbox, the worth of certain models have gone up. The value of the cars today is dependent on condition. Having the original package of a car makes it more valuable, but if the model is properly preserved and cared for, the worth of a collection will still be high.
- If you have the model's original package, be wary of dirt, lint, moisture and sunlight. They should be placed in display cases or storage boxes, otherwise dusted regularly with a dry cloth.
- Old cars saved from childhood can still be valuable, even if not in pristine condition. You can perform minor touch-ups and store them in display cases.
- Get information about the rarity of certain models you might have. Check specialty catalogues, collector's magazines and websites about rare cars, values and replacement parts.
- 1 x Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
- 3 x Button Cell Battery
Spec Condition New Type Car Model Color White Material Alloy & Plastic & Rubber Dimension 140 x 50 x 55mm/5.5 x 2.0 x 2.2in(L x W x H) Features Features It's also a good collection for car enthusiast
It was made of high quality material, ensures long time using
Model car makes great gift for any car enthusiast
Detailed undercarriage with chrome exhaust tips, this model includes display base
Almost the same shape as the real car
Packaging Package Included 1 x Classic Alloy Ambulance Car Model
3 x Button Cell Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.