Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 18 x 12 x 10cm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 3.9in(Lx W x H) Color White Body Materials Environmental ABS & Electronic Devices Features Features This ambulance features a light bar that shines and sounds a siren
Might Ambulance is a large scale ambulance play truck with the dual rear wheels, removable axles, lights, bumpers, working steering, and much more
You can open almost any door in this emergency toy vehicle
This ambulance toy comes with all the play accessories to make it real fun
NOTE Suitable for above 12 months old children Manufacturer Recommended Age Suitable for above 12 months old children Packaging Package Included 1 x Power Driven Ambulance Toy
- This ambulance doctor set toy features a light bar that shines and sounds a siren
- Doctor set toy is a large scale ambulance play truck with the dual rear wheels, removable axles, lights, bumpers, working steering, and much more
- You can open almost any door in this emergency doctor set toy
- Make your friends envy or buy one electronic toy as a gift
- Material: Environmental ABS & Electronic Devices
- Size: 18 x 12 x 10cm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- Works with the electronic ambulance toy. You can open almost any door in this emergency doctor set toy
- The lightweight and interesting ambulance electronic toy has super-sized wheels that actually roll
- The person can move freely. This ambulance doctor set toy features a light bar that shines and sounds a siren
- The set details of the toy. Doctor set toy is a large scale ambulance play truck with the dual rear wheels
- Suitable for above 12 months old children
How to Select Electronic Teaching Toys:
- Talk to your child's teacher about topics or skills they are working on in school. Become familiar with what she is learning
- Ask the child what he likes to learn as well as what he is having trouble with at school
- Ask the child or find out what she is interested in, whether it be dinosaurs or clowns
- Decide what specific skill, concept or topic the electronic toy should focus on. Some toys help with math while others encourage children to sound out words
- Learn the specific needs and expectations of your child's grade level and age. You want to avoid getting a toy that is either too challenging or not challenging enough
- Find an electronic teaching toy that reflects the child's interests or preferences
- Involve the child by allowing her to help select the electronic teaching toy. This will ensure that the toy will be used and enjoyed
How to Disinfect Electronic Baby Toys:
- Use a canned air duster, which can be found at Target, Best Buy, office supply stores, or most stores that sell computers, to spray around the buttons, keys, and speakers. This will dislodge any crumbs that are lodged in those areas so you can better sanitize the toy
- Pour a few drops of gentle antibacterial soap into a bucket or bowl. Fill the bucket with very warm water. Measure about one to two tablespoons of white vinegar into the bucket
- Dip a clean cloth into the soapy vinegar water, and move it around to mix the solution a little bit. Wring out the cloth until it is no longer dripping, and wipe the surface of the toys well. Rub the rag over the keys and buttons of the toy as well. Do this to all of the toys. The toys will smell slightly of vinegar for about one day, but the smell will dissipate after that. Allow the toys to air dry
About Electronic Toys:
- Many different types of electronic toys have been manufactured and sold all around the world. Some became instantly trendy before eventually leveling off, some have remained popular and even turned into collectors items, while some never really took off in the first place. Some well-known categories are train sets, radio and remote controlled cars, handheld video games, home television (console) video games, action figures, stuffed animals, educational games, virtual pets, light and laser guns and robots
- The prices for electronic toys are as diverse as the toys themselves. Advances in modern technology have decreased the costs of electronic components considerable; cheaper toys with minimal functionality can be bought for less than a dollar. At the other end of the spectrum, you could easily spend thousands of dollars on an electronic toy---like a robotic pet, for example. The overall trend in electronics is for prices on specific items to go down considerably over a short period of time. This is most often true for toys, although rare and collectible toys will go up in price over time
- Pong was the first home video game that could be played directly on a television set. It was invented by Nolan Bushnell in the early 1970s as an alternative to his arcade version called Video Table Tennis. It became an instant craze for kids, teenagers and adults, providing simple yet highly addictive gameplay. The basic idea was for two players to each hit a ball with their onscreen paddles, trying to move the ball past the opponent's paddle, thus scoring a point
- In the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s, electronic components began to show up in dolls and stuffed animals. One of the most popular examples of this is a stuffed bear named Teddy Ruxpin. A cassette tape player was built into the back of the bear, and audio adventure stories (accompanied by picture books) of Teddy and his friends could be played in it. An impressive innovation was that the bear would blink his eyes and move his mouth, as if he were telling the story
Nintendo Game and Watch:
- Today, you would have a hard time finding someone who hasn't at least heard of Nintendo. But before its rise to iconic status, Nintendo had a hard time finding something they could successfully make money with. Some of their earlier ventures included playing cards and a taxicab service. This all changed when Gunpei Yokoi created the Nintendo Game and Watch. The idea came to him while he observed someone playing with a calculator on a train, and he used this same basic technology to make a variety of different portable video games. These games were made for over a decade, and without them, it is very possible that Nintendo would have never gained the popularity that the company now enjoys
- 1 x Power Driven Ambulance Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.34||USD$ 15.35||USD$ 14.36||USD$ 13.04||USD$ 13.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.