Customers Also Bought
- Convenient and economic
- Smart mini design
- Exquisite shape and easy operation, this Voice Amplifier Megaphone is compact and lightweight for maximum portability
- Effective avoiding of interference while being used outdoors
- Powered by either rechargeable battery or external power
- Beautiful in small bodily form and easy to carry which make it a wonderful aid for various activities
- Material: ABS
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Max Output Power: 15W
- Charging Time: Around 2.5 hours
- THD: 1%MAX
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-45℃
- Compatible with: MP3, MP4, cellphone, notebook
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Working Time: 10hrs
- Output Impedance: 4Ω
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.0V-4.2V
- Dimension: 111 × 84 × 34mm/4.4 x 3.3 x 1.3(L x W x T)
- This waistband Rechargeable Voice Amplifier Megaphone gives you the freedom to move around your stage or classroom at your will with no leads or cords attaching you to one point
- Combined with application of electronic technology, this Portable Voice Amplifier Megaphone shows excellent sound and whistle suppression
- Effective avoiding of interference while being used outdoors, please try this portable voice amplifier, this portable voice amplifier will be your good partner
How to Talk on a Microphone But Listen on a Speaker:
- Microphones are useful tools if you are trying to amplify your voice without straining it. Most microphones need to be plugged into an amplifier or public-address system in order for the sound to be produced. When your microphone is hooked up correctly with an amplifier or P.A., the sound will come out of a speaker
- Identify the cables you'll need to successfully hook up your microphone. Most microphones have a Cannon lead, which refers to the end of the microphone and cable. Cannon leads typically have three prongs or three holes for connecting the ends together. If you want to hook your microphone into an instrument amplifier, you will likely need a cable in which one end is a Cannon lead (to hook to the microphone) and the other is a 1/4" cable for plugging into an amplifier. Most P.A. systems will have a Cannon lead input, so you will need a cable with two Cannon leads
- If you wish to simply connect the microphone to an amplifier, attach the Cannon end of a cable to the microphone, and put the 1/4" lead into the input jack of the amplifier. Turn on your amplifier. Talk into the microphone and adjust the volume if necessary
- If you are using a P.A. system, place the speakers on their stands. Adjust the height so that the speakers are 5 to 6 feet high. Place the speakers about 6 feet apart
- Attach cables from the speakers to your amplifier. Attach the microphone cable into another input of your amplifier and place the other end of this cable into your microphone
- Turn on your amplifier and speakers. Speak into the microphone and adjust the volume, if necessary. The sound should be coming from the P.A. speakers
Tips & Warnings:
- You will need additional cables if you wish to hook up a monitor or mixing board
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Amplifier Megaphone
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Protectingbag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.46||USD$ 19.43||USD$ 18.40||USD$ 17.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.