Customers Also Bought
M10 8" Android 2.3 Capacitive Screen Tablet PCGive you more than you paid!;
The M10+ Android 2.3 Tablet PC carries the Google Android 2.3 system, applies, 1.0GHz CPU, and is provided with 512M RAM. Adopt WIFI and external 3G USB dangle, provides more choice for wireless network. Support HDMI video-out, you can enjoy HD videos and pictures on the tablet PC on HDTV, more enjoyable. Besides, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC supports Flash 10.1, provides full webpage browsing!
The other highlight of the Touch Screen Tablet PC is its stylish appearance! The workmanship of this Tablet PC gets the high grade. Feature smooth streamline design, elegant and decent, the Tablet PC will surely attract your eyeballs at the first look!
8inch capacitive multi-touching screen, 4:3 large screen, 800 x 600 pixels. The Touch screen tablet PC provides HD pictures and accurate navigation
Multifunctional, the tablet PC supports Adobe Flash 10.1, Wi-Fi, MP4(1080P), MP3 player, 3D photo, eBook reader, 3D games, Office, email, and web-surfing, online audio, video & TV
Adopts Rockchip RK2918 chip, features 1.0HZ ARM Cortex A8 processor, 512 DDR3 Cache, support for 3D hardware acceleration
1080P HD decoding realizes the effect f HDTV viewing, enjoying the real HD videos and shocking without limit
Built-in thousands of software applications and games, support E-mail, office software. And you can download the apps you want on android market, most of which are free of charge
The Android 2.3 Tablet PC is with OTC function, there is a USB host on it, and you can directly connect USB devices on it, such as external 3G USB dangle, mouse, keyboard, U disk and so on
Thanks to the good delivery and package, the product is guaranteed to be in good condition after thousands of miles transportation, and we always do our best to give you great products in good condition and quality, and that is what we care most about
Here comes a tablet PC, a USB cable, an earphone, a manual and a power adapter
The size of the Android 2.3 Tablet PC is 200×160×13.3mm, with compact design, also is very thinBrief Sum-up
Beautiful appearance, Cortex A8 1.0GHz, 3D hardware acceleration, HDMI video output, OTG function, sensitive touch-screen navigation, stereo speaker, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC provides great enjoyment for you. Playing games, watching movies, listening to music, reading books, surfing internet…all you needs are in this smart tablet PC. However, everything gets its shortcoming, so does the Android2.3 Tablet PC. The Tablet PC features 800 x 600 resolution, which is not such clear as HD pictures show.
Feature & Description
Adobe Flash10.1, WIFI, MP4(1080P)/MP3 player, 3D photo , eBook reader, 3D game player, Office, email, and web-surfing, online audio, video & TV
8inch 800 x 600pixel, capacitive multi-touching screen
ARM Cortex A8-1.0GHz,3D hardware acceleration
512MB DDR3 on board
Micro-SD(UP to 32Gb)
8inch, ips,4:3, 800*600pixels
capacitive touching screen and touch key
yes, (360 degree&12 bit)
0.3M Front Camera
Yes, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Simplified Chinese , Traditional Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Czech，Norwegian Bokmal，Bulgarian & etc.
QQ, MSN, Skype
Adobe Flash 10.1
AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV(H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4(H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT(VCD), VOB(DVD), PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV(H.263, H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG etc
JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
TXT, EPUB, PDF,WORD,EXCEL, POWERPOINTS
EPUB, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, TXT
QQ, MSN, Skype, Google-talk, Youku, Hand input, video online(YOUKU),
SIM card slot
Mini 10pin USB port
SD card slot
AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, DC 5V/2A
Unit net weight
A/C Adapter, USB Cable, Manual, Earphone
Capacitive Touch Screen
A capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator such as glass, coated with a transparent conductor (mostly indium tin oxide). As the human body is also a conductor, touching the surface of the screen results in a distortion of the body's electrostatic field, measurable as a change in capacitance. Unlike its resistive counterpart, capacitive touch screens must be touched by a human finger or some sort of conductive device being held by a human hand. The figure on the right from Electronic Design shows how does capacitive screens work. Examples of devices with capacitive touchscreens are the iPhone and the T-Mobile G1.
- Higher clarity display (up to 90% optical transparency)
- Supports multi-touch
- High touch resolution
- High sensitivity
- Needs a human finger to register input. It is not possible to use this screen wearing gloves
- Cannot be used in all weather scenarios
On touchscreen displays, multi-touch refers to the ability to simultaneously register three or more distinct positions of input touches. It is often used to describe other, more limited implementations, like Gesture-Enhanced Single-Touch, Dual-Touch or real Multi-Touch.
- The most popular form are mobile devices (iPhone, iPod Touch), touchtables (Microsoft Surface) and walls. Both touchtables and touch walls project an image through acrylic or glass, and then back-light the image with LEDs. When a finger or an object touches the surface, causing the light to scatter, the reflection is caught with sensors or cameras that send the data to software which dictates response to the touch, depending on the type of reflection measured. Touch surfaces can also be made pressure-sensitive by the addition of a pressure-sensitive coating that flexes differently depending on how firmly it is pressed, altering the reflection
- Handheld technologies use a panel that carries an electrical charge. When a finger touches the screen, the touch disrupts the panel's electrical field. The disruption is registered and sent to the software, which then initiates a response to the gesture
- In the past few years, several companies have released products that use multi-touch. In an attempt to make the expensive technology more accessible, hobbyists have also published methods of constructing DIY touchscreens
How to Program Apps for the Android
Google's new mobile handset operating system will bring the same revolutionary mobile application development for android that happened has evolved with iPhone and the iPhone app store. For the first time any Java developer can build and sell Android apps and make money with Android application development. While the Droid apps are programmed in JAVE, if you are already a programmer in any programming language you should be able to build on the Android platform with Android software to create Android applications
- Use the Google Android Developer Resources. The Android Developer guides have received high praise for their crisp explanations, tutorials and practice sessions. Start at the Android App Developer Resources website for both information and for tools. All tools downloads are available at this site
- Visit the Android Apps Market to do some research. Once you feel you can build an Android application, go to the Android Market to get an idea of the breadth of functionality that others have programmed that you can reassemble into your new mobile application. Also, spend some time on the tabs labeled, 'top paid' and 'top free'. This will give you an idea of where the consumer interest is for mobile applications. Are the highest downloads games? Or are the highest Android downloads geospatial applications with Google maps? Look at the broad categories and functions that people are downloading from the Android Market
- Build your first Android Application. The only way to do this is to start. With the tutorials and practice completed. With the developer environment downloaded and a simple first project identified. Start developing. If you need help, go to the Android Developers Blog but also look for Android Developer Communities that are springing up across the internet. There are a lot of people who are happy to share their experiences
- 1 x Tablet PC
- 1 x A/C adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 283.23||NZ$ 254.73||NZ$ 226.22||NZ$ 188.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.