Customers Also Bought
Spec Screen Size 8 inch OS Android 2.3 Hard Drive Capacity 16G Brand Name Other CPU Single Core
Power Device Type
215 x 165 x 11mm(W x D x H)
Storage and Expansion
Hard Drive Type
Hard Drive Capacity
1 x USB2.0(OTG) 1xOutput HDMI 1xTF slot
1xDC jack 1XHeadphone/Line-Out
wifi 802.11 b/g/n
Max.1280*720 MKV(H.264 HP) AVI RM/RMVB FLV WMV9 MP4
Max 8000x8000 jpeg bmp gif png
ARM Cortex A8
Processor Clock Speed
RAM Installed Size
RAM Max Supported Size
Display Diagonal Size
What's in the box
1 X USB cable；
1 X User Manual；
1 X Standard Charger
- The touch screen Mini Tablet PC adopts Android 2.3 System to ensure beautiful interface
- The Touch screen Mini Tablet PC is designed to keep pace with your busy lifestyle, possibly even simplify it
- Stylish and elegant, this Android 2.3 Tablet PC will make your spare time more interesting
- Made of high quality material, the Mini Tablet PC is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Program Apps for the Android
Google's new mobile handset operating system will bring the same revolutionary mobile application development for android that happened has evolved with iPhone and the iPhone app store. For the first time any Java developer can build and sell Android apps and make money with Android application development. While the Droid apps are programmed in JAVE, if you are already a programmer in any programming language you should be able to build on the Android platform with Android software to create Android applications
- Use the Google Android Developer Resources. The Android Developer guides have received high praise for their crisp explanations, tutorials and practice sessions. Start at the Android App Developer Resources website for both information and for tools. All tools downloads are available at this site
- Visit the Android Apps Market to do some research. Once you feel you can build an Android application, go to the Android Market to get an idea of the breadth of functionality that others have programmed that you can reassemble into your new mobile application. Also, spend some time on the tabs labeled, 'top paid' and 'top free'. This will give you an idea of where the consumer interest is for mobile applications. Are the highest downloads games? Or are the highest Android downloads geospatial applications with Google maps? Look at the broad categories and functions that people are downloading from the Android Market
- Build your first Android Application. The only way to do this is to start. With the tutorials and practice completed. With the developer environment downloaded and a simple first project identified. Start developing. If you need help, go to the Android Developers Blog but also look for Android Developer Communities that are springing up across the internet. There are a lot of people who are happy to share their experiences
How to Choose Tablet PC:
- Choose the form that best suits your need or working environment. There are three different forms of tablet PC to choose from and each has its own advantages and disadvantages
- Slate models are tablet PCs without dedicated keyboard. User inputs rely on handwriting recognition using the digitizer, touching the screen with your fingers or stylus. An external keyboard can be attached via wireless or USB connection if necessary
- Convertible models are tablet PCs that look like notebook computers with attached keyboard. The swivel hinge allows the screen to rotate 180 degrees and fold flat on top of the keyboard. It is usually heavier and larger than the slate models. It is also the most popular models today
- Hybrid models are tablet PCs that share the features of slate and convertible models. It uses a detachable keyboard which works like a convertible when attached. Although this model might become popular in the future, there are only few who make hybrid models today
- Choose the processor with enough speed and performance that can meet your needs. Take note that the number of options you have in terms of processor specs depends on the form of tablet PC that you chose. Since convertibles are the most popular, it has the widest range of processor options among the three forms.
- In terms of operating system, go with Windows Tablet PC Edition (XP or Vista) since it is the operating system most tablet PCs used. Before getting an operating system other than Windows, ask the question and make your own research just to be sure it will work
- The battery life should at least last up to 4 hours since most of the time you will be working away from your table. This is very important especially if you plan to use the tablet PC in meetings
- No matter what kind of computer you use, memory (RAM) always plays an important role in its overall performance. The tablet PC that you will choose should have a minimum of 2GB, and more is better. Some tablet PC can be customized up to 8GB but it is not practical unless you have a more powerful processor than dual core
- If you have the option to choose between mechanical storage (Hard Disk Drive or HDD) and solid state drive (SSD), it is always better to go with solid state since it is quieter and requires less power to operate which can prolong battery life. Although it is more expensive, it is more reliable and lighter in weight compared to HDD which suits best on your tablet PC.
- Connectivity is as important as mobility. Choose the tablet PC that provides more connectivity which basically includes Wi-Fi or wireless connection, USB port, Video Output port, Bluetooth, and optical drive. You should get all the connectivity that a laptop has as much as possible
How Does the Tablet Work:
- Apply a Stimulus: Tablet PC's are best thought of as touch-screen PC's. Touch screens begin operation as soon as a stimulus is applied. Generally, touch screens can operate with the use of any stimulus, but some have specific stimuli. In the case of tablet PC's, this stimulus is generally a stylus pen.
- Change Electrical Field: Conductive and resistive metal plates, in the screen, act together to process where on the screen you touched. The plates each have a respective electrical field running through them. When pressure is applied, the plates meet in the exact same spot, and the electrical field alters. The computer recognizes this change in the electrical field as the beginning of an action and immediately starts processing the event.
- Determine Coordinates: The alteration of the electrical field, allows the computer processor to determine the coordinates of your touch. This allows the computer to know the exact location on the screen that you put your stylus. This is what causes the computer to select the proper file, or open the proper application, or even put your handwriting in the correct field.
- Translate Information: Once the computer has the coordinates of your touch, a special driver translates the impulse into something the computer's processor can understand. This is very similar in action to what happens when you click your mouse, or keyboard. You can add a keyboard to your tablet PC if you desire, and even add a mouse, though this does somewhat defeat the purpose of a touch-screen. Some people prefer to treat tablet PC's as standard PC's, and only use the touch screen when doing things like drawing, or writing quick notes.
- Complete the Action: The computer processes the translated information, and acts accordingly, whether it be a click, a slide, or writing. The entire process happens in a fraction of a second, allowing you to do multiple actions at once. For instance, double-clicking an application to open it, can be done with the speed and precision of using a standard mouse. The computer process both clicks independently, and is able to recognize the intent of the user.
- Hand Writing: The hand writing recognition feature of tablet PC's functions by converting the hand writing into an image. The computer logs this image, and then analyzes it. Any future writing is converted into an image, and checked against all the other images that have been stored and analyzed. This allows the computer to recognize what you are writing, for when it converts your hand writing into type
Touch Screen Tablet PC in Daily Life:
- 1 x tablet pc
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 545,24||R$ 540,94||R$ 536,65||R$ 530,92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.