Customers Also Bought
Spec Screen Size 9.7 inch OS Android 2.3 Hard Drive Capacity 8G Price ≥$200 Brand Name Teclast CPU Single Core
Teclast a10t Android2.3 9.7" IPS 1024*768 A10 Mali 400 1.5 GHz 1GB DDR3 8/16GB Tablet PC
9.7" Original LG IPS Screen
The teclast a10t Tablet PC carries the Google Android 2.3 system, applies Cortex A8 15GHz CPU, and is provided with 1GB DDR3 RAM. Supports WIFI and external TF card of maximum 32GB. Besides, the Android teclast a10t Tablet PC is designed with a capacitive touch screen, with the screen resolution of 1024 x 768, which is bright with rich colors; like most tablets, a10t automatically reorients itself when rotated. the tablet android responds to subtle finger movements and interprets two-finger gestures, like spreading your thumb and forefinger to zoom in.
Running on the almighty Android 2.3 OS, which means that the teclast a10t Tablet PC will grant you access to the colossal Android Market, which comes with tens of thousands of fun and useful applications, most of which are completely FREE OF CHARGE. Surfing Face book, twitter, YouTube. Downloading communication tools like Skype, MSN, Google Talk, to keep in touch with family and friends.
The Cortex A8 Processor and A10 MALI 400 GPU Touch Screen Tablet PC is great in 3D games entertainment, supports the games that Android 2.3 OS supports. Angry Bird, Fruit Ninja, Bubble Ball, the large-scale car race games, it is able to handle it perfectly.
The teclast a10t Android 2.3 Tablet PC provides 0.3 Megapixels front camera, fully meets the needs of your requirement. Displaying images on its 9.7 inch screen at an 1024 x 768 resolution, the Android 2.3 teclast a10t Tablet PC offers an unparalleled brilliant viewing experience. Colors are rendered rich and real to make everything look better, even the little menu icons look crisp and clear
With the 6000mAh lithium battery set in this teclast a10t Android Tablet PC, it can provide 25 days standby which is amazing.
The Android 2.3 Cortex A8 Processor Touch Screen Tablet PC features 9.7 inch IPS , is with built-in stereo speaker, great images with great sound from the built-in stereo speaker on the back of the Android 2.3 Tablet PC make movies a true feast. Better enjoy splendid movies and fair-sounding music on the go. 2106P movies can be play on this powerful Android 2.3 tablet PC. And it supports HDMI out put, you can enjoy high definition films on your TV. A real time-killer for you.
Thanks to the good delivery and package, the product comes in good condition after thousands of miles transportation, we always do our best to give you great products in good condition and quality, and that is what we care most about.
After opening the package, you will see the host, sliver metal shell, fine workmanship, it's beautiful.Brief Summary
This tablet PC brings you much convenience for your business (supports Word, Excel, send & receive e-mails...) and entertainment (supports 3D game, chat with friends, watch movies, read eBooks.....). Running on Android 2.3, features Cortex A8 1.5GHz processor, and with highly responsive capacitive touch screen, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC brings you wonderful user experience. Besides, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC sports a solid build with a simplistic and streamlined design.With its slim profile, the capacitive touch screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC can effortlessly fit into your pocket so you can bring the fun anywhere you go!
Adobe Flash11.0, WIFI, MP4(2160P)/MP3 player, photo , eBook reader, 3D game player, Office, email, and web-surfing, online audio, video & TV
9.7inch 1024*768pixel, capacitive multi-touching screen
ARM Cortex A8-1.5GHz
TF Card(UP to 32GB)
9.7inch, 4：3, 1024*768pixels
capacitive touching screen and touch key
yes, (360 degree&12 bit)
Simplified Chinese , Traditional Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Czech, Norwegian Bokmal, Bulgarian & etc.
Adobe Flash 11.0
AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, DAT, VOB, PMP, MPEG,ASF, 3GP, MPG etc format.
JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF etc.
TXT, EPUB, PDF
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, TXT
QQ, MSN, Skype, Google-talk, Youku, Hand input, video online(YOUKU),
built-in stereo speaker
6000MAH/ 3.7V Battery
AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, DC 5V/2A
Unit net weight
A/C Adapter, USB Cable, Manual（Chinese）, Earphone
Capacitive Touch Screen
A capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator such as glass, coated with a transparent conductor (mostly indium tin oxide). As the human body is also a conductor, touching the surface of the screen results in a distortion of the body's electrostatic field, measurable as a change in capacitance. Unlike its resistive counterpart, capacitive touch screens must be touched by a human finger or some sort of conductive device being held by a human hand. The figure on the right from Electronic Design shows how does capacitive screens work. Examples of devices with capacitive touchscreens are the iPhone and the T-Mobile G1.
- Higher clarity display (up to 90% optical transparency)
- Supports multi-touch
- High touch resolution
- High sensitivity
- Needs a human finger to register input. It is not possible to use this screen wearing gloves
- Cannot be used in all weather scenarios
On touchscreen displays, multi-touch refers to the ability to simultaneously register three or more distinct positions of input touches. It is often used to describe other, more limited implementations, like Gesture-Enhanced Single-Touch, Dual-Touch or real Multi-Touch.
- The most popular form are mobile devices (iPhone, iPod Touch), touchtables (Microsoft Surface) and walls. Both touchtables and touch walls project an image through acrylic or glass, and then back-light the image with LEDs. When a finger or an object touches the surface, causing the light to scatter, the reflection is caught with sensors or cameras that send the data to software which dictates response to the touch, depending on the type of reflection measured. Touch surfaces can also be made pressure-sensitive by the addition of a pressure-sensitive coating that flexes differently depending on how firmly it is pressed, altering the reflection
- Handheld technologies use a panel that carries an electrical charge. When a finger touches the screen, the touch disrupts the panel's electrical field. The disruption is registered and sent to the software, which then initiates a response to the gesture
- In the past few years, several companies have released products that use multi-touch. In an attempt to make the expensive technology more accessible, hobbyists have also published methods of constructing DIY touchscreens
How to Program Apps for the Android
Google's new mobile handset operating system will bring the same revolutionary mobile application development for android that happened has evolved with iPhone and the iPhone app store. For the first time any Java developer can build and sell Android apps and make money with Android application development. While the Droid apps are programmed in JAVE, if you are already a programmer in any programming language you should be able to build on the Android platform with Android software to create Android applications
- Use the Google Android Developer Resources. The Android Developer guides have received high praise for their crisp explanations, tutorials and practice sessions. Start at the Android App Developer Resources website for both information and for tools. All tools downloads are available at this site
- Visit the Android Apps Market to do some research. Once you feel you can build an Android application, go to the Android Market to get an idea of the breadth of functionality that others have programmed that you can reassemble into your new mobile application. Also, spend some time on the tabs labeled, 'top paid' and 'top free'. This will give you an idea of where the consumer interest is for mobile applications. Are the highest downloads games? Or are the highest Android downloads geospatial applications with Google maps? Look at the broad categories and functions that people are downloading from the Android Market
- Build your first Android Application. The only way to do this is to start. With the tutorials and practice completed. With the developer environment downloaded and a simple first project identified. Start developing. If you need help, go to the Android Developers Blog but also look for Android Developer Communities that are springing up across the internet. There are a lot of people who are happy to share their experiences
- 1 x teclast tablet pc
- 1 x A/C adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual(Chinese)
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 179.81||USD$ 175.25||USD$ 170.70||USD$ 164.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.