Customers Also Bought
- Measurement Items: Air velocity, Air temperature
- Range of Air Velocity: 0~30m/s, 0~90km/h, 0~5860ft/min, 0~55knots, 0~65mph
- Accuracy of Air Velocity: ±5%
- Range of Air Temperature: -10~45℃, 14~113℉
- Accuracy of Air Temperature: ±2℃
- Resolution: 0.2℃; 0.2m/s
- Auto Power Off: 14 minutes without any operation
- LCD Backlight: 12 seconds active by press any key
- Power: CR2032 3.0V
- Dimension: 105 x 40 x 18.5mm/4.09 x 1.56 x 0.72in
- Max/Average/Current air velocity reading
- ℃/℉ selection
- Wind chill indication
- Beauford Scale
- Low battery indication
- The pocket digital anemometer is compactly designed, small in size, convenient to take with you
- With this Pocket Weather Handheld Digital Anemometer, weather is controlled in your hand
- High quality material makes the handheld digital anemometer durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Measure Wind Speed with an Anemometer:
Anemometers are devices that spin in the wind then calculate wind velocity based on how fast they spin. Other anemometers have pressure sensors that translate wind pressure into wind speed. Modern anemometers have digital displays that will provide a simple read out that tells the user how fast the wind is blowing when a measurement is taken. To get an accurate wind speed reading, you need to use the anemometer correctly and take your surroundings into account.
- Set up your anemometer to display the wind speed in the units you wish to see. Some people prefer seeing wind speed in miles per hour whereas others like knots or even the Beaufort scale. The instructions for your particular anemometer model will show you how to alter the display.
- Set your anemometer upright in the area where you want to measure the wind's speed. Keep in mind the influence of surrounding buildings, trees, and hills on the wind's speed. If you want to measure the general wind velocity for the day, set your anemometer on the top of a hill where the wind is unobstructed. If you want to know the effect of a building or trees on the wind's speed, then set the anemometer near such objects and compare the readings to ones taken from the top of the hill.
- Make sure that the spinning dial of your anemometer is rotating freely--unless it is a pressure anemometer--then turn the anemometer on so that it can take a reading. In the case of a pressure anemometer, set it so that the wind is blowing directly into the pressure gauge. Allow it time to react to the wind and calculate the speed. Check the number on the digital display to learn the average wind speed at the time of the reading.
- 1 x Anemometer
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.47||USD$ 11.89||USD$ 11.31||USD$ 10.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.