Customers Also Bought
- Robotic micro pet strolls around while intelligently avoiding anything in its path
- Robotic micro pet sings its own cute melody
- When two micro pets meet, robotic micro pet sings together
- This rabbit micro pet will entertain your child for hours
- Giving your child this electronic pet is in many ways better than giving them a live pet
- With pet your child doesn't need to feed or clean up after their new pet
- This tamagotchi pet is a good gift for your children
- 4 action mode as below
- Playful chases after its ball or other things
- Power: 2 x LR44 Batteries
- Size: 4 x 3 x 4.5cm/1.57 x 1.81 x 1.77in(L x W x H)( Rabbit), 2cm/0.79in(Ball Dia.)
- This electronic pet will entertain your child for hours. When two micro pets meet, robotic micro pet sings together
- With pet your child doesn't need to feed or clean up after their new pet. Robotic micro pet sings its own cute melody
- Giving your child this high quality electronic pet is in many ways better than giving them a live pet
- With pet your child doesn't need to feed or clean up after their new pet. This tamagotchi pet is a good gift for your children
About Electronic Toys:
- Electronic toys have been admired by children and adults for decades. There are many different types of electronic toys, some simple and some remarkably complex. They share common characteristics like being able to move or operate on their own, make noises and light up. They usually contain at least one circuit board and draw energy from a power source. In the 1970s and '80s, innovative electronic toys became immensely popular, paving the way for future toys and creating a massive new consumer market that is still thriving today
- Many different types of electronic toys have been manufactured and sold all around the world. Some became instantly trendy before eventually leveling off, some have remained popular and even turned into collectors items, while some never really took off in the first place. Some well-known categories are train sets, radio and remote controlled cars, handheld video games, home television (console) video games, action figures, stuffed animals, educational games, virtual pets, light and laser guns and robots
- The prices for electronic toys are as diverse as the toys themselves. Advances in modern technology have decreased the costs of electronic components considerable; cheaper toys with minimal functionality can be bought for less than a dollar. At the other end of the spectrum, you could easily spend thousands of dollars on an electronic toy---like a robotic pet, for example. The overall trend in electronics is for prices on specific items to go down considerably over a short period of time. This is most often true for toys, although rare and collectible toys will go up in price over time
- Pong was the first home video game that could be played directly on a television set. It was invented by Nolan Bushnell in the early 1970s as an alternative to his arcade version called Video Table Tennis. It became an instant craze for kids, teenagers and adults, providing simple yet highly addictive gameplay. The basic idea was for two players to each hit a ball with their onscreen paddles, trying to move the ball past the opponent's paddle, thus scoring a point
- In the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s, electronic components began to show up in dolls and stuffed animals. One of the most popular examples of this is a stuffed bear named Teddy Ruxpin. A cassette tape player was built into the back of the bear, and audio adventure stories (accompanied by picture books) of Teddy and his friends could be played in it. An impressive innovation was that the bear would blink his eyes and move his mouth, as if he were telling the story
- 1 x TAKARA TOMY Cute Rabbit Shaped Animal Robotic Micro Pet
- 1 x Ball
- 2 x LR44 Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.08||USD$ 18.07||USD$ 17.07||USD$ 15.73||USD$ 15.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.