Customers Also Bought
- Help reduce ankle sprains, ankle strains, ankle instability and ankle pain and/or swelling
- The most commonly injured joint, the ankle withstands extreme compressive, tensile and gravitational forces
- Ankle Support stabilizes the ankle and reduces strain to maximize performance
- Support Wrap Ankle/Foot Wrap can be applied so that the support/compression is specifically selected and isolated to the injured part of the limb, while leaving the rest of the limb free from constriction
- Material: Cotton & Polyester & Elastic Silk
- Size: 70 x 7cm / 27.56 x 2.76in (L x W)
- This Ankle Support provides comfortable uniform compression over the affected area to help permit continued activity and help reduce the incidence of re-injury
- The cohesive fabric is designed not to cause pain or irritation to the skin while in use.This Ankle Brace Support is made with Cotton which provides both compression and extra warmth
- The Cotton generates body heat, which provides increased warmth to the ankle thereby helping to increase circulation and decrease pain. This Cotton Ankle Brace Support supports and stabilizes the ankle while allowing for full flexibility
- The Ankle Support is widely used for Moderate Sprains, Strains, Tendinitis, so it's ideal for those with a daily active lifestyle
How To Use An Ankle Brace:
- 1. Ask your doctor or physical therapist to evaluate the strength of your lower leg. If a brace is needed, have the doctor write a prescription. Take your prescription to an orthotist (a person who makes braces)
- 2. Fit your thermoplastic AFO inside your shoe
- 3. Slip the AFO underneath your foot
- 4. Lift the AFO up to your mid-calf
- 5. Use the Velcro strap to position the brace around your calf
- 6. Visit your orthotist for adjustments until you have a proper fit. Expect it to feel awkward at first
- 7. Prevent skin problems from occurring with your new brace by following a "wearing" schedule. Wear your brace one hour the first day, and increase the time you wear your brace each day
- 8. Always check your foot and lower leg for any areas of redness when you remove your brace
- 9. Notify your orthotist or doctor if red areas do not go away after 20 minutes
- 10. Adjust your AFO by loosening the Velcro straps if you notice redness or if your AFO feels uncomfortable
What the Elbow Knee Wrist Leg Ankle Support Sport Protector can do for the Plantar Fascia?
- The plantar fascia is a ligament structure that supports the longitudinal arch of the foot
- It is a tough, fibrous band of connective tissue that runs from the heel bone to the ball of the foot
- Plantar Fasciitis is caused by repetitive strain and is the most common cause of localized heel pain
- It is an inflammation of the plantar fascia and is a clinical diagnosis based on a history and examination completed by a physician
- The Elbow Knee Wrist Leg Ankle Support Sport Protector is designed to comfortably position the foot in a controlled amount of dorsiflexion to provide a gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon
- This gentle stretch helps reduce the muscle contracture, inflammation and associated pain. It has also been clinically proven to reduce symptoms of plantar fasciitis
Symptoms of Plantar Fascia:
- Starts as dull, intermittent pain in heel or arch, progressing to a sharp, persistent pain
- A sharp, piercing pain and/or inflammation through heel and foot that usually occurs in the morning or after resting and gradually disappears with walking
- Tightness in calf muscles
- Symptoms may be spontaneous
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Inflammation and pain result from increased activity or in association with aging
- Inflammation is usually the result of athletic activity and can be bery painful especially in the morning after cramping of feet and legs during sleep
- Flat feet or high arched, rigid feet
- Poor supporting shoes
- Large weight gain in short period of time
- Other family member with plantar fasciitis
- Running on hills or balls of feet
- Running on uneven surfaces
Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis:
- Use the Clinitex HealWell Night Splint to maintain a gentle, constant stretch across the plantar fascia
- Wear proper shoes. Running or sports shoes with excellent support, no or minimal heel, and well cushioned soles. Padded or gel inserts or arch supports may also be used
- Use heel pads. Felt, gel, viscoelastic, or synthetic heel pads spread and absorb shock as the heel lands easing pressure on the plantar fascia
- Decrease standing and ambulatory activity
- Get periods of "relative rest" and ice to reduce inflammation (problem often reoccurs if one rests completely)
- Stretch the heel cord and plantar fascia
- Perform stretching exercises followed by icing
- Massage area of pain, especially in morning ofter worm bath or shower
- Wear Birkenstock type sandal instead of bare feet or slippers
- Tape to maintain arch and release tension off plantar fascia
- Lose weight
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication to reduce pain and inflammation
In Extreme Cases of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Cortisone injections
- Physical therapy to decrease pain and inflammation and strengthen foot muscles to support weakened plantar fascia
- Ultrasound to decrease inflammatory response
- Surgery (extremely rare). An incision over the inner aspect of the heel of foot with release of involved fascia from its' attachment to heel bone
- 1 x Specialty Basketball Elasticity Cotton Ankle Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.32||USD$ 6.91||USD$ 6.49||USD$ 5.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.