Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Ankle Support Color Black Material 32% Nylon & 45% Rubber & 13% Terylene & 1% Lycra Features Features This health care ankle support applies to running and racing
This health care ankle support can protect ankles from sprain
Its unique design can provide a strong protection for ankle joints, and thus effectively prevent them from exposure to excessive pressure, particularly for sprains and strain injuries
The health care ankle support can remit and lighten the hurt of the ankles if they are hurt
The protective ankle support can protect you from hurting when you are doing sports
The health care ankle support can effectively avoid the ankle joints aches and fractures caused by injuries
Packaging Package Included 1 x Ankle Support
- The ankle straps can strengthen the stability of the protected part and provide strong support to your ankle
- Made of special material and high technology, the ankle straps are gifted with good breathability and thus it could absorb the sweat quickly
- The ankle brace support is dedicated to fixing and tightening your ankle, the easy-hurt part of your body, so as to protect yourself from being hurt
- This ankle brace support can protect ankles from sprain
- The unique design of ankle support braces can provide a strong protection for ankle joints, and thus effectively prevent them from exposure to excessive pressure, particularly for sprains and strain injuries
- The active ankle brace can remit and lighten the hurt of the ankles if they are hurt
- Material: 32% Nylon & 45% Rubber & 13% Terylene & 1% Lycra
- Color: Black
- With the ankle straps, you can move relative freely even you were hurt
- The ankle straps can be worn by left foot as well as right
- Made of soft material, the ankle brace support will make you feel comfortable when wearing
- The ankle brace support is dedicated to fixing and tightening your ankle, the easy-hurt part of your body, so as to protect yourself from being hurt when you are enjoying your sport
- Because of its delicate design and unbeatable quality, the ankle pad is favored by many sports-addicts
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Strap an Ankle:
- Prepare the ankle area by shaving it about 12 hours in advance of strapping. This will prevent the pain associated with the pulling out of body hair when the adhesive tape is removed
- Anchor the ankle by wrapping sports tape horizontally around the shin just above the ankle, and vertically by wrapping tape around the heel and securing it to the first bit of tape on each side of the shin
- Apply three stirrups by taping the ankle with three pieces of tape, starting on the inside of the ankle and wrapping it around the outside in the shape of a U. This will provide additional support for the ankle
- Wrap the ankle in a "figure 6" pattern by wrapping it from the inside of the foot to the outside, then back to the inside by crossing the front of the foot. Secure the stirrups and figure 6 in place with the use of more tape
- Lock the heel in place by wrapping tape around the lower leg, then moving down toward the ankle, then to the front of the heel. Pass the tape under the foot to the other side of the heel at a 45-degree angle. Finish by passing the tape to the opposite side of the ankle from which you began
- Secure the ankle further by wrapping it with an adhesive bandage in a figure 8 pattern
How to Add Ankle Straps to Shoes:
- Cut your leather or thick fabric into a strip 2 inches long and 1/2-inch wide
- Fold the 2-inch-by-1.5-inch piece in half lengthwise, pressing the two ends together
- Sew the two ends together using a whip stitch. This should create a loop about 1-inch high
- Attach the loop of leather or fabric to the inside center of the topline of the shoe (the part that covers your heel); position the loop against the interior of the topline so that only about 1/4-inch of the strip is inside the shoe, with 3/4-inch of the strip extending upward
- Sew the strip into the topline of the shoe with needle and thread
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for the other shoe
- Slide the longer lengths of fabric through the loops you have attached to the shoes and tie them around your ankle at the desired length
- 1 x Ankle Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.41||USD$ 12.84||USD$ 12.28||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.