Customers Also Bought
- Firewire IEEE 1394 & 2RCA cable
- The dock connector to USB Video Cable offers high speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library on iPod, iPod mini, or iPod nano
- Connect the USB Video Cable up to the iPod or iPod mini power adapter to charge while syncing
- 2 RCA connectors for audio output
- This USB Video Cable is a non-OEM product
- Cable Length: 1600mm/63.0in
- iPod 3rd Gen 40GB, 30GB, 15GB, 20GB
- iPod Classic 160GB, 80GB, 120GB
- iPod 4th Gen 20GB (Color Display), 30GB (Color Display), 60GB (Color Display), 40GB (Photo), 60GB (Photo), U2 Special Edition, 20GB, 40GB
- iPod nano 1st Gen 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- iPod Video 60GB, 30GB, 80GB, U2 Special Edition
- iPod Mini 6GB, 4GB
- iPhone 1st Generation 16GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB
- iPhone 3GS 16GB, 32GB
- iPod nano 2nd Gen 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 3rd Gen 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 4th Gen 16GB, 8GB
- iPod Touch 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- iPod Touch 2nd Gen 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- Connect the USB Dock Cable up to the iPod or iPod mini power adapter to charge while syncing
- The dock connector to FireWire offers high speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library on iPod, iPod mini, or iPod nano
- This Ipod Video Cable provides composite video audio output for viewing movies photo slide shows music on a TV / Monitor
How to Connect an iPhone to the TV With an AV Cable:
You can play movies and videos from your iPhone on your home television. The necessary ingredient is an audio and video (AV) cable. Apple sells two types of cables that support video output from an iPhone to a TV. You also can purchase third-party cables. AV cables connect through the dock connector of an iPhone to either component or composite inputs on a television. Both component and composite connectors are the same RCA-style plugs, but the type of cable you will need depends upon the input supported by your TV.
- Determine the type of video input that your television supports. You can check the inputs on the TV， check the device manual or look it up online. The highest quality is component input, consisting of three independent channels of red, green and blue; while composite input is a single cable of a lesser quality.
- Purchase the appropriate AV cable for your iPhone according to the highest quality input that your television supports. If your TV supports component input, purchase a component iPhone AV cable. Otherwise, purchase a composite iPhone AV cable.
- Connect the dock connector of your AV cable to the dock connection on your iPhone.
- Connect the video plugs on the other end of the iPhone AV cable to the video input jacks on your television. If you are using a component AV cable, look for red, green and blue input jacks. A composite AV cable will have a single yellow RCA-type jack.
- Connect the RCA-style audio jacks on your iPhone AV cable to the appropriate input in your sound system. Both types of AV cables will have red and white audio outputs that can be plugged into your television's audio input or your home theater receiver.
- Firewire only supports charging function on the following models: iPod Video (5th Gen) / iPod Classic (6th Gen) / iPod nano / iPod Touch; and it's not functional with iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPod Nano 4th Gen / iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and newer models
- 1 x Firewire IEEE 1394 & 2 RCA Cable for Apple iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.29||USD$ 4.23||USD$ 4.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.