Customers Also Bought
- Create calming spaces to help you unwind, invigorate your body and mind or welcome guests into your home with warm fragrances for entertaining
- These aromatherapy candles flicker with a soft realistic light
- This produces no mess or fire risk, making them great for the environment and your room
- Spa quality aromatherapy candle is idea to compliment a healthy, contemporary lifestyle
- The aromatherapy candles are designed to refresh and relax with the simulating scent and can cleanse, refresh, cool and stimulate while uplifting the spirit and emotions
- Color: Green
- S Size: 5 x 5cm/2 x 2in(Dia. x H)
- M Size: 5 x 7.5cm/2 x 3in(Dia. x H)
- L Size: 5 x 10cm/2 x 4in(Dia. x H)
- The aromatherapy candles letting out lily fragrance create calming spaces to help you unwind
- Invigorate your body and mind or welcome guests into your home with fragrances for entertaining
- You can use at church for making wishes or blessing
How to Light the Candles:
- Step 1. Obtain a box of safety matches or a gas lighter. Get longer matches to reduce the risk of burning yourself, and a gas lighter is also not an ordinary one
- Step 2. Place the candle in a sturdy container. The container should not wobble or be in any danger of tipping
- Step 3. Clear the area around the candle. Remove any flammable objects or clutter such as papers, dried floral decorations, ornaments etc
- Step 4. Trim the wick. If the wick is too long, it presents a potential hazard. The wick should be no longer than 1/4 inch / 5 mm before you light it
- Step 5. Ignite the match or gas lighter
- Step 6. Place the middle of the flame on the wick. Leave it there for approximately 3 seconds, or until the wick catches fire
- Step 7. Remove the match and extinguish. You can either blow it out or shake it out with a quick flick of your hand
Tips on How to Safely Burn Candles:
- Step 1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. This sounds simple, but it only takes seconds for something to happen. This doesn't exactly mean that you must be in the same room as the candle, but make sure you can see it wherever you go
- Step 2. Place the candle on a sturdy, heat-resistant surface. Don't leave candles on a plastic or otherwise flammable tray or on an endurable that can be easily knocked over. Rule of thumb: If anyone, or a pet, can knock over the table, it's unsafe for the candle
- Step 3. Put candles out of reach of pets and children. Be sure that your cat can't jump onto the table. If a candle is on a countertop, make sure it is as far back as it can go while staying four inches from the wall and other things. This way, a child can't reach over and grab it
- Step 4. Always keep a candle at least four inches away from nonflammable items and at least eight inches away from flammable things
- Step 5. Tie up drapes or curtains near a candle, Always keep a candle at least four inches away from nonflammable items and at least eight inches away from flammable things. Nothing can ignite if it's not close enough, right? A sudden draft could easily blow those curtains into the flame. If your windows are open, avoid burning candles altogether
- Step 6. Always use candle holders. If a wick is too short, the holder will extinguish the flame. But, if you just have a candle sitting on a counter, you run the risk of burning the surface
- Step 7. Extinguish and throw away candles with a wick less than one fourth of an inch. The wick is too low and is unsafe for burning
About Theory of Aromatherapy:
- Aromatherapy is the treatment or prevention of disease by use of essential oils
- Two basic mechanisms are offered to explain the purported effects. One is the influence of aroma on the brain, especially the limbic system through the olfactory system. The other is the direct pharmacological effects of the essential oils
- While precise knowledge of the synergy between the body and aromatic oils is often claimed by aroma therapists, the efficacy of aroma therapists remains unproven
- Aromatherapy tends to be regarded as a complementary modality at best and a pseudoscientific fraud at worst
- 4 x Aromatherapy Candles
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.98||USD$ 16.98||USD$ 16.98||USD$ 16.98||USD$ 16.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.