Customers Also Bought
- The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the volkswagen group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers
- The integrated bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
- No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A
- The range of the wireless bluetooth connection is 5 to 10 meters, depending on the environment and the type of bluetooth adapter used on the PC side
- The serial port profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via bluetooth. Different bluetooth security levels are supported
The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 5 to 10 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
1. VAS 5054A Software Version: V17/V18/V19/V19.01
2. VAS 5054A Language:English/Germany/Russia/Spanish/Czech/France/Dutch/Portuguese
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
The following vehicle bus systems are supported:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
1× VAS 5054A main unit
1× BT adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 65.65||USD$ 64.62||USD$ 63.58||USD$ 62.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.