Customers Also Bought
- This Audio Sound Card is 7.1-channel sound card
- The great eight channel high performance Channel Sound Card you get eight channels plus a SPDIF digital input and support for HRTF3D positional sound
- With this Audio Sound Card, your life becomes convenient
- The Channel Sound Card is applicable to the field of home
- It is 24 bit sample median
- The Laptop Sound Card is a type of PCI bus interface
- Own interface front-channel output, in the home / bass channel output, rear channel output, surround sound output, microphone input, line transmission
- Income, headphone output, side port fiber-optic input / output
- With 3D sound effect
- External Connector: Front-out, Rear-out, Center and Bass, Surround-out, Line-in, MIC-in
- This Audio Sound Card is 7.1-channel sound card for meeting your needs
- It owns interface front-channel output, in the home/bass channel output
- Audio Sound Card is electronic devices used to perform specific functions
- You can use this Channel Sound Card for your laptop or computer
- By using the Audio Sound Card, the sound of speaker, earphone, tape and optical disk can be output
How to Restore Computer Sound:
If the sound in your computer has stopped functioning, then this article may give tips to help restore it. Computers are volatile creatures! Sound can disappear for a variety of reasons, and sometimes for no reason. Read this article, then you will be back listening to tunes and shows in no time on your computer
- Sometimes the computer loses sound because the drivers to the sound card become uninstalled and you need to restore them. Inspect for missing drivers by opening the Control Panel. This is found by clicking the start button and locating the control panel option in the right hand column.
- The list of contents inside the control panel on a computer are in alphabetical order. Click on "System." When inside of "System" click the "Hardware" tab and then click the "Device Manager" button
- Next to the sound icon make sure there are no yellow exclamation points with triangles inside. If there are, it means the sound card needs to be restored, as drivers have become corrupted. Take the CD out that came with the sound card. Or, download drivers from the Internet onto your computer to restore your sound card. If there are no yellow exclamation points, go to the next step
- Ensure your computer speaker cords have not become loose or unplugged. Also make sure the cable is securely attached into the proper outlet. They are color coded, but that does not necessarily mean that it is correct. Exchange a few different cords if you are unsure. You will not hurt anything. If this restored your sound, you are finished here
- Inspect the mute button either on the keyboard or Windows Taskbar (in lower right corner) has been accidentally selected. Double-click Windows Volume Control (looks like a black ball) in the lower right corner to maximize across computer screen. If you discover a choice has been muted, uncheck the box and shrink it back down to the Taskbar
- Or, if there is no sound icon in the Taskbar, chances are the sound card needs to be restored. Use your CD or download the drivers from the manufacturer's website onto your computer. If this step solves the sound problem, you are finished
- Try switching different sets of speakers or earbuds to see if any of them work. Or, see if the computer speakers are off or the volume control is turned down. If this is the case, then your computer sound is fixed and you will hear sound from one of these. Discard your defective speakers and enjoy the sound
How to Install Audio Hardware Sound Cards:
Add upgraded sound to your computer by installing a sound card. A sound card is the hardware that processes sound, receives sound from inputs, and outputs audio to speakers from your computer. A new sound card can help if you have no sound card or if your current sound card is broken or out-of-date. If your computer's sound is not working, installing a sound card and driver can address hardware sound problems and improve the sound on your computer
- Shut down your computer, unplug it, and remove it from any surge protector or uninterruptible power source that might give it power.
- Locate the hatch that opens your case. Depending on the case build, the access hatch will be either on the left side or the right side. It may have a latch or screws that secure it to the computer case
- Open the latch or unscrew the screws holding the hatch and slide the hatch cover off the case
- Locate an open PCI slot. The PCI slot is a plastic slot that is about 5 inches long, located on the motherboard
- Touch a piece of metal or put on an anti-static bracelet and remove the sound card from its packaging
- Align the connector pins on the sound card to the sections in the PCI slot. If the opening is covered with a metal placeholder, remove it to expose the sound card plugs. Make sure the inputs and outputs for the sound card line up with the opening on the back of the computer
- Gently ease the sound card into the PCI slot; do not force it. If it does not go in, check and make sure the hardware is lined up with the slot properly
- Secure the sound card to the case with the screws that came with the sound card or the screws that held the metal placeholder
- Close the case and plug the computer back in. Turn the computer on
- Locate the driver disk that came with the sound card or download the sound card driver from the "Driver" or "Downloads" section of the manufacturer's website. Follow the instructions to complete the installation program. You may need to restart your computer
- 1 x SPDIF CMI8768 Chipset 8 Channel Audio Sound Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.35||USD$ 12.20||USD$ 12.06||USD$ 11.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.