Customers Also Bought
- This dog shape design of this creative speaker is also a lightspot
- The environmental Glue material is also very good for your health and non-toxic
- Not easy to deformation but easy to clean
- Coming with a USB jack, this home audio speaker is suitable for computer
- USB Speaker is convenient to take and take up small space
- The stereo sound quality just gives you a music event at home
- This cute dog shape creative speaker is also a creative gift for your friends or your special one
- Material: Glue & Metal
- Size: 16.5 x 16.0 x 16.5cm/6.5 x 6.3 x 6.5in(L x W x H)
- The cute dog design of this creative speaker is very beautiful as one decoration of your home
- The good tone quality will give you a comfortable atmosphere
- The elegant package view of the Mini Dog Shape Environmental Protection Audio Speaker
- Showing you the essential USB cable of the Mini Dog Shape Environmental Protection Audio Speaker
- You can choose the color to match with your enjoyment
How to Connect USB Speakers to a Computer
USB speakers are an easy way to add sound to your computer. They are most commonly used for laptops to extend limited sound capabilities. Desktop computers usually have dedicated sound jacks on the sound card or the motherboard's integrated sound board. However, laptops may not have that option. Therefore, using an available USB port offers the means to add peripheral speakers and increased sound capabilities to your laptop computer
- Attach or extend the cables to the speakers, following their instruction manual. Some speakers have retractable cords, which only need to be pulled out. Other speakers might detach or simply attach with no mean of detachment
- Place the speakers appropriately with the left speaker on the left and the right speaker on the right.
- Plug the speakers into a power source, if required. Most speakers designed for easy mobility will be powered by your computer, via the USB cable. Therefore, this step may not be required
- Plug the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. The USB connector is a small, rectangular connector. Wait for the computer to recognize the device and install the drivers for it. Windows 7 has a remarkably huge database of drivers, so you may not require any software or driver installation. However, if the computer does not recognize the device or does not offer full functionality of the speakers, you may need to install the software that came with the speakers
- Unplug the USB cable and insert the disk, that came with your speakers, into the CD drive. Wait until the disk auto-runs, and then walk through the onscreen steps to install the software
- Plug the USB cable back into the USB port of your computer and wait for the system to finalize installation. Your speakers should now be ready to use
Why Are My Computer Speakers Buzzing?
Your computer speakers are buzzing, and you're not sure why. Here's a quick review of the possible causes and actions you can take to fix the problem
What's Causing the Buzzing?
One possibility is that the audio cable coming from the speakers isn't correctly plugged into the audio-out jack of your computer. The volume may be set too high, or the audio file you're playing back is corrupt. The sound card may be broken, or the driver software is corrupt. The worst-case scenario is that the motherboard has an electrical fault
Another possible cause is cracked or torn speaker cones inside the speaker housing. If the speakers have a built-in amplifier, it may be at fault
A less common cause is interference from other types of electronic equipment, such as radios, TV sets, cordless phones, cell phones, and other computers
Isolate the Problem
Use a process of elimination to pinpoint the source of the problem; it will help you decide what needs to be done. The simplest test you can try is to turn down the volume. Try playing a different audio file. Next, try unplugging and then plugging in the audio cable coming from your speakers. Use a different pair of speakers. If they work properly, your sound card is probably not the cause. Replace the speakers
Other Remedial Actions
Reinstall the sound-card driver software, if the sound card appears to be the problem. If that doesn't work, replace the sound card. If a new sound card does not fix the problem, the motherboard may have an electrical fault. Replace or repair the motherboard
If a replacement pair of speakers buzzes, and your computer does not have an electrical fault, eliminate any possible sources of interference
How to Buy Stereo Speakers
Regardless of speaker price, design, or number of drivers, speaker manufacturers make products for two types of listeners: those who want accurate reproduction and those who want "colored" reproduction
- Read reviews in audio magazines and on the Internet to help you decide which speakers you want to listen to
- Budget for speaker cables. Cables can run from a few dollars to thousands of dollars
- Look for acoustic suspension (sealed box) speakers if you want clean, tight, accurate bass
- Look for bass reflex (ported) speakers if you want lots of bass and the widest selection of models.
- Look for flat panel speakers if you want the biggest, widest soundstage
- If you want inexpensive speakers, shop in consumer electronics stores. If you want high-fidelity speakers, shop in specialty audio stores
- Take a few familiar CDs to stores you visit. Choose pieces that will challenge the bass and treble, imaging and soundstaging, and dynamic range capabilities of the equipment. If possible, take recordings of music you've heard performed live
- Avoid listening to speakers that are out of your price range
- Let speaker size or appearance be less important than quality
- Ask the salesperson to position the speakers optimally
- Listen to several songs on up to three different pairs of speakers
- If possible, make sure the salesperson is using electronic equipment that is comparable to what you own
- Make sure the salesperson demonstrates each pair of speakers at equal volumes
- If speakers sound good to you in the store, arrange to listen to them at home through your own system. Ask the dealer to provide appropriate cables if you don't already have some
- 1 x Pair of Audio Speakers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.01||USD$ 44.37||USD$ 41.73||USD$ 38.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.