Customers Also Bought
- Working Frequency Bands: 2350-2550MHz
- Channels Available: 6
- Visual Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Audio Input Impedance: 1KΩ
- Visual Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Power Supply: DC 10V 1.5A
- High working frequency and strong anti-interference capacity
- Employing a brand-new circuit and design, which ensures efficient reception of clear audio and video signals
- Proving a multiplocity of channels for users selection, interference between different channels minimized
- Possessing application expandabiliby, highly adaptable
- Full aluminum enclosure, providing enhanced radiation and anti-interference capacity
- Transmit dual-track audio and visual signals
- Ensure efficient reception of clear audio and video signals
- PAL/NTSC visual signal format
- Providing enhanced radiation and anti-interference capacity
- Images received by means of radio are vivid and stable, the color is flamboyant, and the sound is clear
Transmitter & Receiver Technical Information:
- A wide range of radiofrequency transmitters and receivers are used for broadcasting, interpersonal communications and navigation purposes for industry, public service, personal and military uses. But all use basic technical information that is the same for all applications
- Transmitter frequency is the measure of cycles of magnetic energy produced in a second, measured in kilohertz (thousands) (kHz), megahertz (millions) (MHz) and gigahertz (billions) (GHz). Usable radio frequencies range from 9 kHz to 300 GHz
- Transmitter power is measured in watts and kilowatts and is the amount of power actually released into the air at the transmitting antenna. Powers range from under 5 watts for a cell phone to several thousand watts for broadcast radio and TV stations
- Modulation means the way the actual information, be it voice, video or data, is mixed with the transmit signal. Common modulation schemes are amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM) and digital modulation
- Any receiver must be tuned to the distant transmitter frequency. This can be done by tuning a radio station or selecting a TV or CB radio channel. The receiver on your cell phone is automatically tuned and you never need to change it
- Receiver threshold means the lowest signal your receiver will pick up and still operate. When nearing threshold, radio will sound noisy with static, TV will show snow and your cell phone will show only one bar or drop out
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Power Adapters
- 2 x Audio and Video Cables
- 1 x Copy of User Instruction
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 105.15||USD$ 101.40||USD$ 97.65||USD$ 92.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.