Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 12V
- LED Number: 300
- LED Color: Red
- Size: 5m/196in(L)
- This is a flexible strip of auto LED lamp
- Made of super bright LED
- The car LED light strip is slim and flexible and can be bent easily to fit the place you like without damage
- Waterproof for both exterior and interior use
- You can fix the car tube light on the car underbody or any other place you like
- The flexible tube car lamp is also perfefct for decorating your car
- The waterproof auto LED light features 5 meter long, make your car charming in the rode
- The LED strip light is slim and flexible and can be bent easily to fit the place you like without damage
- High quality material makes the waterproof auto LED light durable for long time use
Car Flexible Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motor Vehicle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motor vehicle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motor vehicle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motor vehicle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motor vehicle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motor vehicle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Install LED Strip Lights
- Custom cars sometimes include custom accent lighting as a final touch to highlight the lines of the grill or headlights or illuminate the foot wells inside the vehicle. Flat LED strips fit easily into gaps between trim panels and are easily adapted for various lighting solutions. You can cut flat LED lighting strips to the desired length for any project and connect them to existing vehicle wiring. By connecting the LED wiring to various auto light circuits, you can control when the lights are illuminated.
- Cut LED strip lights to the desired length by cutting between groups of lights, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Expose and strip the ends of the wires leading to the LED lights.
- Identify the wiring circuit you will tap into to power the lights--the circuit you use will determine when the lights are on. For example, you might install LED lights that blink with the turn signal.
- Use the voltage tester to identify the correct wire. For example, disconnect the wiring harness for the turn signal, turn on the signal, and probe the wiring harness to identify the wire carrying the current.
- Identify the fuse for the wiring circuit you plan to tap into, and remove the fuse. Tap into the wiring circuit, using a pinch-type splitter to connect a length of wire to connect to the LED lights--simply insert the wire ends into the splitter and pinch closed. Wrap the splitter and wire bundle with electrical tape.
- Route the wiring to the location where you will install the LED lights, using electrician's fish wire to pull wire beneath carpets. Glue the wiring in place under trim panels if needed. Strip the end of the power wire and solder it to one wire on the LED strip light--cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Strip both ends of a length of wire long enough to reach from the LED lights to a bolt or screw on the frame of the vehicle. Loosen the bolt and connect one end of the wire to it. Route the other end of the wire to the LED lights and solder it to the LED ground wire. Cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Mount the LED lighting strips in place securely with silicone adhesive or zip ties.
- 1 x Waterproof Auto LED Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.09||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.29||USD$ 19.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.