Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: DC 12V
- LED Number: 36
- Length: 90cm/39in
- Light Type: LED
- Light Color: Blue
- This car LED lamp is a flexible strip of auto LED lamp
- Made of super bright LED, this car LED lamp will make you have a cool outlook for your car
- The car LED light strip is slim and flexible and can be bent easily to fit the place you like without damage
- LED strip is waterproof for both exterior and interior use
- You can fix the car tube light on the car underbody or any other place you like
- The flexible tube car lamp is also perfefct for decorating your car
- The waterproof LED Lamp is one of your best decorations of your car
- This ultra-thin design of this car LED lamp is as thin as a coin
- Made of super bright LED, this car LED will give you more comfortable feeling
- Low energy consumption and high quality LED meke car LED lamp more attractive
- This car LED lamp is one of your best companions of your car
- You can image the width of the LED waterproof strip according to the coin
How to Install LED Strip Lights:
Custom cars sometimes include custom accent lighting as a final touch to highlight the lines of the grill or headlights or illuminate the foot wells inside the vehicle. Flat LED strips fit easily into gaps between trim panels and are easily adapted for various lighting solutions. You can cut flat LED lighting strips to the desired length for any project and connect them to existing vehicle wiring. By connecting the LED wiring to various auto light circuits, you can control when the lights are illuminated
- Cut LED strip lights to the desired length by cutting between groups of lights, according to the manufacturer's recommendations
- Expose and strip the ends of the wires leading to the LED lights
- Identify the wiring circuit you will tap into to power the lights--the circuit you use will determine when the lights are on. For example, you might install LED lights that blink with the turn signal
- Use the voltage tester to identify the correct wire. For example, disconnect the wiring harness for the turn signal, turn on the signal, and probe the wiring harness to identify the wire carrying the current
- Identify the fuse for the wiring circuit you plan to tap into, and remove the fuse. Tap into the wiring circuit, using a pinch-type splitter to connect a length of wire to connect to the LED lights--simply insert the wire ends into the splitter and pinch closed. Wrap the splitter and wire bundle with electrical tape
- Route the wiring to the location where you will install the LED lights, using electrician's fish wire to pull wire beneath carpets. Glue the wiring in place under trim panels if needed. Strip the end of the power wire and solder it to one wire on the LED strip light--cover the soldered wires with electrical tape
- Strip both ends of a length of wire long enough to reach from the LED lights to a bolt or screw on the frame of the vehicle. Loosen the bolt and connect one end of the wire to it. Route the other end of the wire to the LED lights and solder it to the LED ground wire. Cover the soldered wires with electrical tape
- Mount the LED lighting strips in place securely with silicone adhesive or zip ties
How to Use LED Strip Lights:
LED light strips are made for a variety of uses. Interior and exterior strips allow custom colored lighting to windows, doors, cars, trucks or walls. Depending on your LED strips, power comes from 9-volt batteries or internal batteries much like those found in modern digital watches. Most LED strips allow you to cut custom lengths and sizes. Some LED strips have adhesive backs allowing you to place them onto clean surfaces
- Wash the surface onto which you want to place the LED strips. If attaching them to a car running board or bumper, use soapy water and sponges to clean the surface of grime and grit. Dry the surface using rags or paper towels. Clean any glass surfaces prior to adding the LED strips
- Measure out the distance you want LED lights added. Cut down the LED light strip using scissors or a knife. Measure twice, cut once. If your LED strips (and most have this) uses adhesive backing, peel off the tape from the back
- Place the LED light strip onto the surface, sticky side down. Use your fingers to push out any air-bubbles under the strip as you place it onto the surface
- Plug the red and black wires into the 12-volt battery tab, typically included with the LED strips and plug the tab onto the top of the battery to turn on the lights
Types of LED Strip Lights:
- Find light emitting diodes, or LEDs, in a variety of devices such as digital clocks, backlighting of computer and television screens, sensors and calculators. Strip lighting with LEDs provides an energy-efficient way to create a mood or accent in any area. Choose from a variety of several types of LED strip lights to match your decor
- Flexible and Rigid Strips
- Find LEDs embedded in flexible strips, such as ribbons or rope, which is cut to specified lengths and used for decorative or frame lighting. Buy LEDs affixed to rigid strips or tubes for decorative or under-the-counter lighting
- Waterproof Strips
- Purchase waterproof, weatherproof and submersible LED strips. Similar to regular LED light strips, except for the addition of a waterproofing agent such as a silicon rubber sheath, install them along wet locations such as pool decks, fountains and ship railings as both accent and primary lighting
- Color Changing
- For specialty accents, install color-changing LED strips. Choose between red, green or blue in many different combinations of color and brightness. Color controllers provide customers with a number of creative options. Create different flickering speeds and color pattern combinations for retail window displays
- Dimmable LED Strips
- Many types of LED strip lights are adjustable with the use of a dimmer switch. Since not all LED strips lights are adjustable, be sure to purchase a strip that is, if you wish to have this option
- 1 x LED Waterproof Strip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.08||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.02||USD$ 10.55||USD$ 10.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.