Customers Also Bought
- This is a flexible strip of auto LED lamp
- Made of super bright LED
- The car LED light strip is slim and flexible and can be bent easily to fit the place you like without damage
- Waterproof for both exterior and interior use
- You can fix the car tube light on the car underbody or any other place you like
- The flexible tube car lamp is also perfefct for decorating your car
- The auto LED lamp could adjust the color depth, speed and gradually flash mode
- LED Number: 150
- LED Color: RGB
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: 5m / 196in (L)
- The 5meters Auto Red Light Waterproof 300 LED Lamp.5 Meters Auto Waterproof RGB 150 LED Lamp uses high intensity LED, less heat output and extremely low power consumption. It suits for your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart. Light strip works at 12V DC
- This ultra-thin design is as thin as a coin.It produces a more complete and even lens fill than conventional LED Car Light bulbs. Easy to replace old bulbs
- Made of super bright LED.Just take out your original Car Light bulbs and replace with these, can be used with either clear or red lenses, durable and long life
- The Car Light strip is slim and flexible and can be bent easily to fit the place you like without damage
Car Flexible Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motorcycle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motorcycle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motorcycle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motorcycle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motorcycle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motorcycle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Replace Car Lights:
- Changing your car lights, specifically its headlights, is a task that most people would prefer to have a specialist do. While it is true that having a mechanic replace your headlights can cost you a lot of money, some people would rather spend a few dollars than to tire themselves out while doing the task themselves. In truth, replacing car lights does not have to be a stressful activity. With the right tools and materials, you can replace your own car headlights. Here is how you can accomplish the task yourself
- Pop your car hood and examine the headlight assembly. Check behind your headlight and see if you need additional tools to access it. While most cars allow easy access to their headlight bulb without any tools, some may require a screwdriver, pliers or wrench to remove its plastic cover
- Turn the car engine off and remove the covers and parts that are blocking the rear side of your headlight assembly
- Hold the headlight module from the headlight assembly's rear, and twist it counter-clockwise to fully release it from the assembly. Pull the headlight module straight out after twisting
- Pull the headlight module bulb in order to disconnect it. Install your new bulb in its place. Some bulbs may require a twist and pull, depending upon the model
- Place your headlight module back into the headlight assembly's rear, twisting it in clockwise direction until it comes to a full lock
- Put back the removed panels on the back of the headlight
- Ensure that your replacement bulb is compatible with the vehicle model. When visiting your local store for auto parts, ask the representative for the bulbs that are compatible with the car
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x Waterproof Auto LED Lamp
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.32||USD$ 34.54||USD$ 33.75||USD$ 32.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.